Author Topic: I wish I wrote this... LeBron hardly a king  (Read 906 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I wish I wrote this... LeBron hardly a king
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 11:14:33 PM »
lebron will never be considered the "greatest PLAYER" in basketball. lol i know if kobe did this you would be talking all this shit. and kobe wasnt leaving chicago for 2 other SUPERSTARS

Obviously not by everybody; there are people today who say Kobe > MJ lol.

Making a GOAT list in Basketball is like making one for Hip Hop; you're never going to have a clear cut answer.

It's sad that that's what the debate is already, "LeBron won't be the greatest, so whatever". Like your soul purpose of watching LeBron is to make sure he's not the greatest. It doesn't matter who wins, just as long as "it's agreed" LeBron isn't number one. Sad.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
lebron will never be considered the "greatest PLAYER" in basketball. lol i know if kobe did this you would be talking all this shit. and kobe wasnt leaving chicago for 2 other SUPERSTARS

Making a GOAT list in Basketball is like making one for Hip Hop; you're never going to have a clear cut answer.

It's sad that that's what the debate is already, "LeBron won't be the greatest, so whatever". Like your soul purpose of watching LeBron is to make sure he's not the greatest. It doesn't matter who wins, just as long as "it's agreed" LeBron isn't number one. Sad.

like cp3 said having a team like the lakers is basically cheating, but this is REALLY CHEATING might as well have bird and mchale and parish go to the lakers or worthy kareem n magic go to the celtics,

lbj is taking the easy way out, this would of been blasphemy to the greats.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 11:18:48 PM »
^LOL, WHAAAAAAAAAT? :laugh:

It's almost silly for me to bring up points when you BLINDLY ignore them.

Let me bold it for you..

Kobe was ready to leave LA, until the front office came through with the robbery of Pau Gasol. He was packing his bags to go to Chicago because LA didn't supply him with enough. It doesn't matter who was in Chicago, because Kobe was leaving for something else, because LA wasn't cutting it for him. Not saying he would of won in Chicago, but he saw a better chance to win there. LeBron is doing that now, he sees a way to win in Miami. & most importantly, Kobe can't do it without help either, it's been proven.

Did the size enlargement help?

SMH

oh god. Okay, reality, Mike never won without Scottie, Magic never without Worthy or Kareem, Shaq without D Wade or Kobe, Duncan without Parker or Robinson, Bird without McHale or Parish, Russell without all those Hall of Fame teammates, and Kobe would never win without help. Why is that a bad thing. If management doesn't get Gasol, Kobe bolts to LA. So what? Get this, the Laker franchise has been down and rebuilt before, and they'll do it again. Kobe goes to Chicago, right now Chicago would have 2 more rings, Kobe with Noah and Rose, that would win a title quick. But Kobe is not from LA, Kobe is a hired athlete who's job is it to win titles for the Lakers. LEBRON IS CLEVELAND. HIS AKRON, HE BRINGS IN MONEY INTO A DEPRESSED CITY. There is a difference. As I said, I can careless about LeBron or where he plays, but what he did today to the city of Cleveland is fucked up.

It's not a bad thing, but it's not a bad thing what LeBron is about to do it to; you Laker fans can't be that blind and hypocritcal to the point where every prior champion gets a pass, but with LeBron it's going to be held against him lol.

If LeBron was from New York, the hard streets of Brooklyn & left the Knicks, you wouldn't care, you'd likely laugh because it's New York lol; it's only minorly "sad" because it's a small city compared to New York, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 11:22:57 PM »

like cp3 said having a team like the lakers is basically cheating, but this is REALLY CHEATING might as well have bird and mchale and parish go to the lakers or worthy kareem n magic go to the celtics,

lbj is taking the easy way out, this would of been blasphemy to the greats.

LOL, WHAT THE FUCK, MAN? You JUUUUUST said this team "CANNOT BEAT LA", yet wouldn't that mean LA is even a BIGGER CHEAT? If you think this Heat team just "isn't fair, taking it way too far" & they can't be LA, doesn't that mean LA is cheating times 100?

You can't be all flip-flop & say "The Heat are cheats", "This is a pussy way for LeBron", "LeBron ain't shit" & then say "But they can't beat LA though"; those two statements don't work together lol.

& btw, this is how all the "greats" got the title "great"; maybe no through Free Agency, but they all played together.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 11:24:19 PM »
these guys have no sense of self pride and accomplishment, u swear T-Mac, AI, or Kobe would of gotten together in their prime.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 11:27:08 PM »
i wouldn't get mad until the season starts. superstar teams like this usually crumble

lmao

yes...teams with 27, 25 and 28 year old superstars in the prime of their career who are 3 of the best 10 players in their sports usually play .500 ball huh?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 11:28:41 PM »
these guys have no sense of self pride and accomplishment, u swear T-Mac, AI, or Kobe would of gotten together in their prime.

You swear if you swapped Kobe & LeBron last season, he wouldn't of lead that stacked ass squad to a ring too.

I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron beat the Celtics in five lol.

Part of me hopes that the Lakers play the Cavs, who will be like 0-32 when you guys play them & Phil Jackson looks at Kobe and gives him the night off; so basically you got the match-up Cavs vs. Lakers; no Kobe, no LeBron. The Lakers would win by over 20 points, on an off night, no questions asked lol.

It's mind-blowing how some think the Cavs & Lakers are so close in terms of talent; maybe it was just LeBron's sheer awesome that made the Cavs look so comparable lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »
^LOL, WHAAAAAAAAAT? :laugh:

It's almost silly for me to bring up points when you BLINDLY ignore them.

Let me bold it for you..

Kobe was ready to leave LA, until the front office came through with the robbery of Pau Gasol. He was packing his bags to go to Chicago because LA didn't supply him with enough. It doesn't matter who was in Chicago, because Kobe was leaving for something else, because LA wasn't cutting it for him. Not saying he would of won in Chicago, but he saw a better chance to win there. LeBron is doing that now, he sees a way to win in Miami. & most importantly, Kobe can't do it without help either, it's been proven.

Did the size enlargement help?

SMH

oh god. Okay, reality, Mike never won without Scottie, Magic never without Worthy or Kareem, Shaq without D Wade or Kobe, Duncan without Parker or Robinson, Bird without McHale or Parish, Russell without all those Hall of Fame teammates, and Kobe would never win without help. Why is that a bad thing. If management doesn't get Gasol, Kobe bolts to LA. So what? Get this, the Laker franchise has been down and rebuilt before, and they'll do it again. Kobe goes to Chicago, right now Chicago would have 2 more rings, Kobe with Noah and Rose, that would win a title quick. But Kobe is not from LA, Kobe is a hired athlete who's job is it to win titles for the Lakers. LEBRON IS CLEVELAND. HIS AKRON, HE BRINGS IN MONEY INTO A DEPRESSED CITY. There is a difference. As I said, I can careless about LeBron or where he plays, but what he did today to the city of Cleveland is fucked up.

It's not a bad thing, but it's not a bad thing what LeBron is about to do it to; you Laker fans can't be that blind and hypocritcal to the point where every prior champion gets a pass, but with LeBron it's going to be held against him lol.

If LeBron was from New York, the hard streets of Brooklyn & left the Knicks, you wouldn't care, you'd likely laugh because it's New York lol; it's only minorly "sad" because it's a small city compared to New York, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc.

See, but what I'm saying is what Lebron is doing is going to hurt his legacy. Greats win on teams built for them, complete with the Pippen sidekicks. Greats don't move to win titles until the end of their careers, see Gary Payton and anything past 2004, or Shaq and Cleveland, or Boston's Big 3 outside of Pierce. Greats win on their franchise, even Kareem won with the Bucks before moving back to LA. Shaq was an exception, but even he joined a young up and coming team as oppose to an all-star team ready to win now. What LeBron has done is say, I can't do this the way it's always been. Management was willing to make any move possible to appease him. Most of Kobe's trade demands were plays on management, not that he was really going to leave. He knew Jerry Buss would never accept the Lakers without the best basketball player, so he played the game and got Gasol. Lebron had that kind of power, and more in Cleveland. But instead of doing what was neeeded in Cleveland, he joins Wade's team. this looks great on Wade, since he attracted the star.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:58 PM »

You swear if you swapped Kobe & LeBron last season, he wouldn't of lead that stacked ass squad to a ring too.

Part of me hopes that the Lakers play the Cavs, who will be like 0-32 when you guys play them & Phil Jackson looks at Kobe and gives him the night off; so basically you got the match-up Cavs vs. Lakers; no Kobe, no LeBron. The Lakers would win by over 20 points, on an off night, no questions asked lol.

It's mind-blowing how some think the Cavs & Lakers are so close in terms of talent; maybe it was just LeBron's sheer awesome that made the Cavs look so comparable lol.

i doubt it, if it came down to the last shot, no. hell no. he isnt clutch, and he isnt a jump shooter.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 11:32:35 PM »

i doubt it, if it came down to the last shot, no. hell no. he isnt clutch, and he isnt a jump shooter.

LOL, it wouldn't come down to a last shot, it would be a blowout.

& like my man Javier once said, "There is no such thing as clutch". He first said it & I was skeptical to the thought, but I realized he's right, it's not "stepping up", it's just doing what you've been doing all game.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:22 PM »
Hack, don't bother.

Every anti-LeBron, "He ain't shit to Kobe", blah blah blah post/thread has been by NOBODY but Laker fans.

Uh... because 99% of this forum is Laker fans. And for the record, most Laker fans were saying he wasn't shit to Kobe before this signing.

Turn on the tv and watch what analysts are saying. Or hell, you can just go to another sports forum. They're all saying the same shit. Newsflash, the whole world has been making fun of LeBron for the past couple years now, not just this board. No real need to feel defensive about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 11:48:27 PM »
Hack, don't bother.

Every anti-LeBron, "He ain't shit to Kobe", blah blah blah post/thread has been by NOBODY but Laker fans.

Uh... because 99% of this forum is Laker fans. And for the record, most Laker fans were saying he wasn't shit to Kobe before this signing.

Turn on the tv and watch what analysts are saying. Or hell, you can just go to another sports forum. They're all saying the same shit. Newsflash, the whole world has been making fun of LeBron for the past couple years now, not just this board. No real need to feel defensive about it.

Incorrect, people loved LeBron; especially when it was a thought that he might come & be their savior. I mean, shiiiiit. There were entire stadiums chanting MVP for him when he was the visiting player lol.

There is a VERY, VERY small group of people who don't like Kobe & hate LeBron. You don't even have to be a Lakers fan, just a Kobe fan. It's basically like being a Biggie fan & being told that Tupac is better; you're naturally going to dislike Tupac (LeBron) more & more to the point you can't stand him.

TODAY however, LeBron let so many people down, killed so many dreams that he is on that New York Yankee status; if you're not a Heat fan, you hate LeBron.

Analysts don't like it because it's bad for the sport; a month after the Finals, a week into Summer Camps & you already KNOW for a fact what next year Finals are going to look like lol.

I can admit it's bad for the NBA, from a fan standpoint. I'm a 76ers fan & basically closing up shop because it's not even a fair contest.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
Hack, don't bother.

Incorrect, people loved LeBron; especially when it was a thought that he might come & be their savior. I mean, shiiiiit. There were entire stadiums chanting MVP for him when he was the visiting player lol.

There is a VERY, VERY small group of people who don't like Kobe & hate LeBron. You don't even have to be a Lakers fan, just a Kobe fan. It's basically like being a Biggie fan & being told that Tupac is better; you're naturally going to dislike Tupac (LeBron) more & more to the point you can't stand him.

TODAY however, LeBron let so many people down, killed so many dreams that he is on that New York Yankee status; if you're not a Heat fan, you hate LeBron.

Analysts don't like it because it's bad for the sport; a month after the Finals, a week into Summer Camps & you already KNOW for a fact what next year Finals are going to look like lol.

I can admit it's bad for the NBA, from a fan standpoint. I'm a 76ers fan & basically closing up shop because it's not even a fair contest.

Well, I'm a Kobe fan and I like LeBron. On the court, that is. Off the court, he's become a goddamn drama queen diva, and I'm not just talking about this offseason. He's been like that for quite some time now, and you would have to be blind not to see that. But I personally never judged what a player does off the court in terms of deciding who good they are. Kobe had a reputation for being a dick too, although ESPN seems to be trying to turn him into the good guy in light of what just happened with LeBron. Also, MJ was probably 500 times the asshole that Kobe and LeBron were combined.

But for the record, people turned against LeBron far before this offseason. They turned on him when he didn't shake hands, they turned on him with that Nike video confiscation, they turned on him with the dancing during games, and they turned on him during "the forfeit" of Game 5 against Boston. People hate him for many reasons other than just this signing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 12:24:14 AM »
^Agreed, but I'm willing to bet a very high majority of them are Kobe Bryant fans.

It's basically picking a side, you are almost forced to like one, at least. I personally like LeBron, so I don't care whose hand he shakes, what tape he doesn't want people seeing or what song he's bustin' out moves to; it's all about what he does on the court for me, that's what made me a fan.

& along the way, I've naturally gained dislike for Kobe.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »
Lol, nah trust me, there are a LOT of fans who absolutely hate both of them.

What you said is pretty true, if you're a fan of one, you'll probably come to dislike the other. But that doesn't mean you HAVE to like either. All these ESPN analysts that have been shitting on LeBron right now or in the past, they'd be doing the same thing to Kobe (or anyone else for that matter) if they all did the same shit. I don't think there's any allegiances in that case.