Author Topic: I wish I wrote this... LeBron hardly a king  (Read 905 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I wish I wrote this... LeBron hardly a king
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 09:28:50 AM »
Saying LeBron can't become the greatest cause he's got great teammates is just being talk of frustrated and scared fans. I'd be the same if the Mavs were still contenders. I'd fucking HATE this. Because I'd fucking knew that my team gon get stomped on by the Heat, and it will not even be fair. Thank God the Mavs will only have to play the Heat 2 times a year.

Yeah, for real. I'm in the same boat with the 76ers. I'm not going to lie to myself.

Also about LeBron, whose to say that he won't go on to average 28-29 ppg, 7 rebounds & 7 assists. You guys keep saying that there will be no one else on the team besides these three, well somebody has to grab those rebounds..

But you Lakers fans crack me up. One post you look and say, "If they win, LeBron doesn't deserve shit.", but then turn around two posts later and say, "The Heat can't beat the Lakers". MEANING, you're saying the Lakers are better than the best assembled three players the league has ever seen. And don't give me that shit that it's "because of Kobe"; you know damn well that it's because that team is stacked from start to finish; yet LeBron isn't allowed to seek "inferior help"? Because let's be real, if the Heat can't beat the Lakers, then I guess LeBron has less help than Kobe. :D

It's a tell-tale sign of denial. It's like you just don't want to give him credit; you won't admit he can win & at the same time you won't admit that he should be given some credit for winning, if he does.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: I wish I wrote this... LeBron hardly a king
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »
Saying LeBron can't become the greatest cause he's got great teammates is just being talk of frustrated and scared fans. I'd be the same if the Mavs were still contenders. I'd fucking HATE this. Because I'd fucking knew that my team gon get stomped on by the Heat, and it will not even be fair. Thank God the Mavs will only have to play the Heat 2 times a year.

Yeah, for real. I'm in the same boat with the 76ers. I'm not going to lie to myself.

Also about LeBron, whose to say that he won't go on to average 28-29 ppg, 7 rebounds & 7 assists. You guys keep saying that there will be no one else on the team besides these three, well somebody has to grab those rebounds..

But you Lakers fans crack me up. One post you look and say, "If they win, LeBron doesn't deserve shit.", but then turn around two posts later and say, "The Heat can't beat the Lakers". MEANING, you're saying the Lakers are better than the best assembled three players the league has ever seen. And don't give me that shit that it's "because of Kobe"; you know damn well that it's because that team is stacked from start to finish; yet LeBron isn't allowed to seek "inferior help"? Because let's be real, if the Heat can't beat the Lakers, then I guess LeBron has less help than Kobe. :D

It's a tell-tale sign of denial. It's like you just don't want to give him credit; you won't admit he can win & at the same time you won't admit that he should be given some credit for winning, if he does.

See, the thing is that the Mavs and the 76ers aren't the two time defending champions. What, you expect fans straight after seeing their team gut out a 7 game victory over a Big 3, plus one more bow down to another Big 3. It's all about the match ups, if 2008 taught us anything, it's about the match ups. In 2008 LA didn't have enough players to match the Celtics Big 3, now they are build to defend any teams Big 3. Kobe on Wade, Artest on LeBron, and Gasol, Odom and Bynum on Bosh. But if Fisher leaves, I will say we are in trouble. But unless that happens, the old saying goes, to be the man you have to beat the man.