Author Topic: who actually liked eric b and rakims follow the leader album  (Read 413 times)

midwestryder

Re: who actually liked eric b and rakims follow the leader album
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
See somebody always gota defend sumthing from back then, if it was garbage it was garbage, how do u not call skippable tracks that 9/10 get skipped not filler tracks lol.  Not everything thats old is gold sometimes its just mold 2 begin with. 
for one it was not garabage like lost music you listen to hater . everything from the 80's & 90's is better tehn anything gucci has done or ever do . sorry but that is why that era is called the golden era of hip hop & this era & last era were not at all. everything eric b & rakim did was gold . i never have had to skip a track on ericb & rakim album ever . sorry buy nas will even tell  you , that you are 100%wrong as normal. stop with you jealous closeminded new school lgnorance . you just jealous of the old school & that it will always be better then your new school era that is joke .
i gotta disagree with you on this one my equal, just because you wouldn't skip those songs don't mean they was all good, cause i did a whole lot of skip'n on some eric b and rakim albums,and i thought ra was ahead of everybody lyrically during his prime i just didn't think all of his songs was classic like that, and who knows it's some people now who feel all gucci's shit bang to them, i think 86-89 era was better then today,but i'll be lying if i said it wasn't wacc shit bacc then too,even from some of my favorite artist yell
ihear you my equal but you have to say that the wack shit from back then is still better then the good music from today

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 07:29:04 PM »
See somebody always gota defend sumthing from back then, if it was garbage it was garbage, how do u not call skippable tracks that 9/10 get skipped not filler tracks lol.  Not everything thats old is gold sometimes its just mold 2 begin with. 
for one it was not garabage like lost music you listen to hater . everything from the 80's & 90's is better tehn anything gucci has done or ever do . sorry but that is why that era is called the golden era of hip hop & this era & last era were not at all. everything eric b & rakim did was gold . i never have had to skip a track on ericb & rakim album ever . sorry buy nas will even tell  you , that you are 100%wrong as normal. stop with you jealous closeminded new school lgnorance . you just jealous of the old school & that it will always be better then your new school era that is joke .
i gotta disagree with you on this one my equal, just because you wouldn't skip those songs don't mean they was all good, cause i did a whole lot of skip'n on some eric b and rakim albums,and i thought ra was ahead of everybody lyrically during his prime i just didn't think all of his songs was classic like that, and who knows it's some people now who feel all gucci's shit bang to them, i think 86-89 era was better then today,but i'll be lying if i said it wasn't wacc shit bacc then too,even from some of my favorite artist yell
ihear you my equal but you have to say that the wack shit from back then is still better then the good music from today
yeah it was,cause at least most was trying to be original,and now it's just follow suit,but it's the first thing some of these kids here so they gonna appreciate it more,but let em grow a lil older and get a hold of some of the classic shit, and they gonna be like old baccstreet boys fans saying " i don't know what the fucc i was on bacc then haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 03:57:07 AM »
See somebody always gota defend sumthing from back then, if it was garbage it was garbage, how do u not call skippable tracks that 9/10 get skipped not filler tracks lol.  Not everything thats old is gold sometimes its just mold 2 begin with.  
for one it was not garabage like lost music you listen to hater . everything from the 80's & 90's is better tehn anything gucci has done or ever do . sorry but that is why that era is called the golden era of hip hop & this era & last era were not at all. everything eric b & rakim did was gold . i never have had to skip a track on ericb & rakim album ever . sorry buy nas will even tell  you , that you are 100%wrong as normal. stop with you jealous closeminded new school lgnorance . you just jealous of the old school & that it will always be better then your new school era that is joke .
yeah it was,cause at least most was trying to be original,and now it's just follow suit,but it's the first thing some of these kids here so they gonna appreciate it more,but let em grow a lil older and get a hold of some of the classic shit, and they gonna be like old baccstreet boys fans saying " i don't know what the fucc i was on bacc then haha yell
sorry my equal but i disagree with that ,when these kids get older they are gonna appreciate it more .i also don't agree with when they grow a lil older and get a hold of some of the classic shit because they will never listen to classic shit because they are too closeminded  & ignorant to do it . they rather believe lil wayne & young money is greatest thing ever & that is it . sorry but kids are not going to grow at all . i have notice you have to force feed them & beat them to even listen to anything else . they are just like radiotube
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:31:24 PM by midwestryder »