Author Topic: Gucci Mane feat. Talib Kweli - Poltergeist  (Read 582 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Gucci Mane feat. Talib Kweli - Poltergeist
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »
Gucci Mane is awful.

Talib's verse shits on Gucci's so incredibly it's crazy lol.

strange collabo...

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »
I expected this in the moment I saw the title, don't tell me you didn't :D

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »
I expected this in the moment I saw the title, don't tell me you didn't :D

That's what I said going into it, "I wonder how bad Talib will shit on Gucci here".

Safe to say, it wasn't fair lol.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 12:15:05 PM »
bet some underground fans got pissed over this hahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 12:19:35 PM »
damn why talib couldn't rap like this on most of his last album, shit wouldn't have been boring as fucc with the exception of like 2 - 3 songs yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
Gucci!

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 04:25:58 AM »
gucci mane rules he runs with his own style and aint a fuckin clone like say for example...... chamillionaire who is whack as fuck and is just a really soft and boring copy of z-ro

if u dont beleive that have a listen to the song 'denzel washington' and it becomes oh so clear.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:28:07 AM by BASED GOD »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 10:08:43 AM »
gucci mane rules he runs with his own style and aint a fuckin clone like say for example...... chamillionaire who is whack as fuck and is just a really soft and boring copy of z-ro

if u dont beleive that have a listen to the song 'denzel washington' and it becomes oh so clear.

LOL, that's why people show Ultimate Victory so much & openly hate on Gucci's awfulness.

Most people from Texas have similar sounds, but Cham & Z-Ro are different; if you actually listened to Ultimate Victory Cham spits about real shit but I don't expect someone like you to be open minded enough to have listened to it lol.

So you support Gucci & Lil' B? Your Hip Hop pass has been revoked, son.

BiggBoogaBiff

u try too hard
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »

LOL, that's why people show Ultimate Victory so much & openly hate on Gucci's awfulness.

Most people from Texas have similar sounds, but Cham & Z-Ro are different; if you actually listened to Ultimate Victory Cham spits about real shit but I don't expect someone like you to be open minded enough to have listened to it lol.

So you support Gucci & Lil' B? Your Hip Hop pass has been revoked, son.

leave it 2 Chamillia 2 be Ambassador of All Good Music.  

honestly tho, from MAN to "man" u still think way too immature and boylike, u need 2 step ur game up and grow up... real talk, i don't care if u like what i'm saying or not.  u think ur smarter than everybody by tryna get n2 pplz headz n shit, we be hip all day and don't be falling victim 2 ur coonery (my fault i 4got, u only wish u could be black).  and since u swear ur only all about "debates" and "opinions" then why is it that every rapper u've come 2 openly support (like Chamillionare for the best example) is never really liked that much.  "ultimate victory" was trash, there was only like 2 or 3 good tracks off of that boring ass album and EVERYBODY knows that, that's y nobody is anticipating his shit, that's why Paul Wall is still more popular and BETTER than him.  

and what's really even more fucked up about u is that u never agree with anything.  ur always going tha opposite way of people EVERYTIME.  like it's 1 thing 2 have a difference of opinion on something but ur only different 4 tha sake of showing off and seeking attention, u would'nt like God if he came out with an album today, u'd say "oh it's cool" but then u'd throw that "But" in there just bcuz.  ur debates r weak, lame, and based on bias and don't hold any ground since ur only being different 4 tha sake of being different on every issue that's brought 2 tha table.  it's like ur trying 2 fit in but u can't bcuz u just have 2 be tha showout everytime.  like tha old saying goes, if u can't run with tha big doggz stay ya bitch ass on tha porch.

Chamillionaire is garbage and that's that, he had his little run but his 15 minutes r up and they've been up.  u can keep ur opinion and views on him all u want but numbers don't lie and neither do tha talent, it speaks 4 it's self.  Gucci got talent, he got muthafuckaz all over tha US screaming shit, Chamillionaire WISHES he had the skill, pull, and a following like that and so do u apparently.  Say whatchu' want about Gucci's style and approach 2 rapping but he's obviously doing something right, something that Chamillionaire could'nt do 4 long (if at all really), everybody i know only liked "ridin' dirty" bcuz of Krazie Bone, even in the ringtone commercials they always had Krazie's verse and then they'd switch it up 2 tha hook, they didn't even have dude rapping on his own song 4 tha ringtone commercial, that sayz alot.

stay leeching and preaching in that JoeBudden forum, no1 wants 2 hear that mess u be talkin about out tha back of ya ass.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:00:45 PM by Sir Doobie Roach »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
LOL, WHAT?

I go against people who co-sign Lil' B & Gucci Mane, which happen to be you & this other clown here. I didn't bring up Cham, other people did & I criticize his music ALL THE TIME; so I don't know what shit you're on.

Also, I know for a fact more people would co-sign Ultimate Victory over Gucci Mane's last album, without contest.

People on this board have considered it a personal classic; so read up before you talk out your ass.

BiggBoogaBiff

i know it takes u a minute to think of a reply
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 07:10:13 PM »
u and this internet forum bullshit, u really take it that serious don't u, you'd be one of those "youtube gangster blogger celebrities" if u could.  ur wack bcuz u'd rather call everybody and everything wack who doesn't share the same taste as u in music than just accept it 4 wat it iz without all of that xtra shit.  so what u talk about Chamillionaire (which is RARE as shit, i know that bcuz the guy doesn't do anything buzzworthy), u still r on his dick.  i don't know who u be talkin 2 but it sure ain't nobody with a good ear i can tell u that.  u'd suck Gucci's dick if u met him in tha back of a nightclub, u'd probably suck on the front of his kneecaps and everything if he let u.  like i said, u can try (that's what u white kids call "reach") all u want but everybody knows ur m.o., u ain't foolin' anybody with that.  u like Buddens and Cham, fine, go tweet them niggaz and tell them to make an album together and get tha fuck off dubcc with that groupie shit.  

all i know (with proof) is nobody is really feeling dude like that and never has, HE IS LOCAL (he's not even regional), Gucci can travel all thruout the South and up the EastCoast and do numbers (he can probably pack a show right in ur backyard all up n down the ave), Gucci can hit the MidWest and do ight most likely and Gucci can probably storm thru tha West and do good if he hasn't already.  

So what Gucci Mane isn't ur style of rap but that don't mean u have 2 live like a hater.  I hated Gucci at 1st but then I heard some of his shit and got in2 it without tryna be some Einstein about his music or a Hater on message boards everytime his name comes up.  Cham is still doing local touring and maybe a sold out nightclub or two elsewhere and maybe a bar or two overseas, he's a nobody, HE IS A ONE HIT WONDER, get over tha dude and it already.  Tha dude who ur alias is inspired from and who's picture is in your avatar has LESS hits than MC HAMMER and has been out way longer.  

so since u wanna debate, then debate that and theeze nuutz.  and for god's sake, change ur name already and "Get with the times" as u just said in a thread b4 this 1.  i don't know if ur aware but people don't go after u bcuz ur nobody and it's not that serious so they sympathize with u and could care less of ur opinions, nobody likes u, ur tha plakk that sticks out on a shiny white tooth, ur like tha wart that sticks out on tha pussy.  tha way u respond i know u sit there 4 a few minutes writing shit down just 2 say something smart bcuz ur a weak smart ass and that's what weak smartasses do, weak dumbass shit (you're "old faithful" stategy is lame).  in reality ur probably like 36 years old in a room shacked up next 2 ur mother with no girlfriend, a wack ass job, and no life (like the main character Paul in that movie "big fan").  i mean u act like a kid and talk like a kid but that doesn't necessarily mean ur a kid.  u get real snobby when niggaz put u in ur place, u fight with words, ur a joke, ur a Darwin Case, everything u say about me is turning out 2 be exactly what you have become on here, since u know; u care about other people's opinions and popularity so much.  ur like a 16 year old girl tha way u always argue and get on the defensive, just let it go and take a good look in the mirror if ur really a man.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/3fcw6_O8/04_-_Jodeci_-_Fun_2_Nite.htm
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:24:05 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 07:33:47 PM »
Yeah cuz t.i., gucci, wayne, jeezy are all better than face cuz numbers dont lie...fuck outta
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
Yeah cuz t.i., gucci, wayne, jeezy are all better than face cuz numbers dont lie...fuck outta

now u wanna start acting like a little bitch too bcuz i pulled ur card too.  i wasn't really gettin at u like that but tha way u be talkin on here does make a nigga wonder about ur passion for this game.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »
TALIB KWELI > CHAM > LIL B > GUCCI

IS THIS FAIR TO SAY?

My piece on Cham: he is a solid artist imo, he has the ability to make a hit also.  Good song writing skills.  However, I think his actual rhymes are kinda average.  I think this is the IT factor that would make him a bonafied dope artist.  Everytime I hear him, I think vibe is dope, song is good idea, flow and delivery on point, but DAMN that rhymes/punchlines are so WEAK for his caliber of artist.   I will always check a single or album from him though..  Mixtapes I've checked haven't been too spectacular so none of that though.