Author Topic: The West Coast lost the West coast vs East coast historic rap battle  (Read 747 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: The West Coast lost the West coast vs East coast historic rap battle
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 06:10:57 PM »
Damn thats crazy tho...2 not buy any eastcoast cds...im not sayin thats bad jus never knew anyone that took it that far...what bout when theres a concert etc...or a movie and lets say cubes n it but method man or bustas in...u dont go or?

lol man...I dont go to any Cube movies anyways lol. Im not 10. As far as concerts, ive been to concerts from everyone you just mentioned. But mostly back in the day when I still gave some of these artists a pass. Again, not all Eastcoast artists are haters. Its more about me wanting to support the West....and not as much about wanting to NOT support the East. Shit, I dont really buy any down South CD's either.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 06:33:31 PM »
How so? The east got Jay-Z ? And thats it.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »
Damn thats crazy tho...2 not buy any eastcoast cds...im not sayin thats bad jus never knew anyone that took it that far...what bout when theres a concert etc...or a movie and lets say cubes n it but method man or bustas in...u dont go or?

lol man...I dont go to any Cube movies anyways lol. Im not 10. As far as concerts, ive been to concerts from everyone you just mentioned. But mostly back in the day when I still gave some of these artists a pass. Again, not all Eastcoast artists are haters. Its more about me wanting to support the West....and not as much about wanting to NOT support the East. Shit, I dont really buy any down South CD's either.

I'm eye to eye with you on everything man ever since that shit got crackin in the 90's I have not supported east coast artist everything is WEST.....And when we were on top them muthafuckas was hating beyond belief..... Saying our shit was wack, hating that everytime a West artist dropped an album back then the shit went platinum......Typing this shit as I bang W.C. "West Up"......Cube in the East we could be brothas but when you come to L.A. watch your muthafuckin Colors" HAHA throwin up the W

By the way to rebuke this threads title how the fuck did the West lose the battle?? When on N.Y. N.Y. alone Kurupt served 2,000 New York MC's even them niggas bowed down to that song LMAO HAHA.....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 07:06:13 PM by southcentralLA »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »
Nah daygo i meant supportin east vs west thats y used cube etc...but u blackballed em 4 good...which is a good thing
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »
Thats kinda stupid wat u said tho, Kurupt was born and mainly raised in Philly.  Yeah he reps LA all day but still...im just sayn

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 11:42:29 PM »
Man how many times have you heard Kurupt claim Philly throughout the years??? He been living and repping L.A more of his life than Philly.  So how is that stupid my nigg?  When he went in on them rappers in the video he wearing khakis and chukcs if that L.A. enough for you homie, what I said ain't nowhere near stupid.......

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 11:55:14 PM »
Ok Emo, i was just sayn.  Tha point u made was kinda hypocritical 2 tha fact of wat u were saying.  Kurupt very well has done that but it still doesnt change THE FACT that he was born n Philly and didnt even move 2 SC until he was 13.  thats a long time 2 b n 1 area, and being n Philly i KNOW he pickd up a gang of street knowledge, california aint got tha only gangstaz nigga.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »
Ask Young Roscoe Philafornia if u think im bullshittn, im sure tha nigga got a twitter

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 12:13:18 AM »
Ok Emo, i was just sayn.  Tha point u made was kinda hypocritical 2 tha fact of wat u were saying.  Kurupt very well has done that but it still doesnt change THE FACT that he was born n Philly and didnt even move 2 SC until he was 13.  thats a long time 2 b n 1 area, and being n Philly i KNOW he pickd up a gang of street knowledge, california aint got tha only gangstaz nigga.

street knowledge at 13? Lol, that's still a baby

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 12:14:21 AM »
Naw I would rather ask Kurupt he moved here at 13, and now he in his mid to late 30's ain't never went back all that time he been repping the WestCoast everything WestCoast.....Ask him yourself what Coast he rep, its not where you from its where you AT my nigga.......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 03:41:44 AM »

lol, this. you dont know anything bout the LA area, the 12-16 yr olds are the ones hittin foos up and blastin.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2010, 04:18:59 AM »
THERE was problems...i was visiting both coast alot at that time..and boy!!the east was not feeling the west at all..and vise versa.....Dpg had problems with the east back in 95..getting their trailer shot up..nore and cormega,mobb deep had a song dissing LA....snoop on stage going crazy-west side connection--treach getting jumped on by them 60s niggaz---biggie getting jack almost in sacramento--atrib called quest was in--fugees  was in---alot of back and forth disses where going on by different rappers--west was not safe on the east period,and east was not safe on the west.....now this im speaking is facts in any book or documentary.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 05:25:50 AM »

lol funniest diss, haha recent interview he said he didnt giv a shit about wat he said in the past. no remorse he doesnt giv a fuck, i guess thts the cool thing about him

snoopy diss

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:33:18 AM by StrEiht Up Menace »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 05:28:20 AM »
you stupid, there was no real West Coast vs East battle or beef. That was made up by the media to stir shit up and sell magazines

lol yes there was, artists said that just to keep the blame off them. but the tupac and biggie beef was just between them.

Penthous playerz clique - P.S phuk u 2

dj quik "cuz east coast is the enemy"

theres been many east vs west disses. when they say it wasnt east or west coast beef they mean in the terms of pac n biggie/ outlaws n junior mafia.

So a handful of rappers buy into the media and suddenly it's an East West beef. The whole shit was a few handful of people and suddenly it's some large beef. The only MAJOR players where Deathrow and Bad Boy with a few shots traded by a small handful of people outside of that

.... your a moron homie, obviously you need to school yourself on some more old school shit, i don tknow how many east vs west songs there were and most arnt from deathrow nobody in deathrow except suge, pac and the outlaws had beef with badboy.

you needs to go back to school

You need to get the dick out your mouth and shut the fuck up.

The focal point of the beef was during the Pac and Biggie time. Other than that, it was a few shots taken from a few people. And educate yourself folk, Snoop Dogg on stage yelling "The East Coast ain't got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop and Deathrow! Ya'll don't love us??!!" Most artist say that this is when the "East Coast vs West Coast" beef started when Suge dissed Puffy on stage. And as well the Dogg Pound video for New York, New York. Step yo game up
'

your a fucking moron you dumbshit, go actually listen to music and real interviews that that E! bull shit.

Stop getting your hip-hop news from VH1 and listen to what the artist involved are actually saying you online trash

... your cool bro, next time try gettin ur own insults

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »

lol, this. you dont know anything bout the LA area, the 12-16 yr olds are the ones hittin foos up and blastin.

LA? We were talking about Philly. This ain't Africa kiddo. 16 I can see, but 12 or 13? You don't know shit at that age. And I don't think "hittin fools up" qualifies as street knowledge, probably a lack thereof.