Author Topic: The West Coast lost the West coast vs East coast historic rap battle  (Read 745 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: The West Coast lost the West coast vs East coast historic rap battle
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »
Thats kinda stupid wat u said tho, Kurupt was born and mainly raised in Philly.  Yeah he reps LA all day but still...im just sayn

You cant really go off that tho man. Kurupts major influence is obviously the West. Man, in Southern Kali you could say that shit about a ton of people. So many people out here aint even born here. They came from somewhere else. But this Southern California culture really tends to take over and mold them into what they become. I dunno what it is, but its even worse for young boys. The gangsta lifestyle is just hard for em to stay away from....no matter WHERE they came from. Ive had homies in the past from down South, the Eastcoast...shit...like I told u, from the DC area (bumpin that Go Go shit lol)...that have come out here holdin onto their roots from where they from...and within a year are Bloodin n Crippin. Its just how it is.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 12:24:47 PM »
That is like saying Pac isn't from the Westcoast, a lot of folks say he was born in N.Y. so how can he be considered Westcoast, but Pac himself says that he didn't learn the "Game" and about the true essence of who he was until he moved to the Westcoast Marin/Oakland/Bay Area......You could see just by his whole swag and shit Pac was way more of a Westcoast nigga than a Eastcoast, that is why when he banged he banged for the Leftcoast despite where he was born.......Like I said before its not where you are from its where you are at.......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »
Ok Emo, i was just sayn.  Tha point u made was kinda hypocritical 2 tha fact of wat u were saying.  Kurupt very well has done that but it still doesnt change THE FACT that he was born n Philly and didnt even move 2 SC until he was 13.  thats a long time 2 b n 1 area, and being n Philly i KNOW he pickd up a gang of street knowledge, california aint got tha only gangstaz nigga.

street knowledge at 13? Lol, that's still a baby

lol, this. you dont know anything bout the LA area, the 12-16 yr olds are the ones hittin foos up and blastin.

LA? We were talking about Philly. This ain't Africa kiddo. 16 I can see, but 12 or 13? You don't know shit at that age. And I don't think "hittin fools up" qualifies as street knowledge, probably a lack thereof.

lol street knowledge? you act like you need a fucking degree for that shit, by time ur 12 and 13 (atleast in LA) u know wassap, which hoods you can go to, who u can fuck with, etc etc.

obviously you aint gonna be make big cash with drugs at that age but yea ull probaly be slangig dub sacs or ounces. your a tool, everywhere aint the same, ive seen 10 yr old kids be slanging joints of stress back in elementary school, packed with knives in case they get jacked.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 06:32:52 PM »
Pac died, biggie died, south has taken over. East & West both lost. Just my .02

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 07:48:09 PM »

In other words........as far as quality rap music on the radio goes, we all lost.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »

In other words........as far as quality rap music on the radio goes, we all lost.
+1 true lol

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »

+1 true lol

cosign

amazing25

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »
"never make the same mistakes"-Nas.... ::)

I know i bash on the West Coast alot, but them niggaz only lost at music..While Eastcoast lost the battle and they also lost at life...

Name me an East Coast rapper and im 99% sure there will be some shit he did or said that was WTF status...

Apart from jay, them east coast niggaz all lost and fail at life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »

I know i bash on the West Coast alot, but them niggaz only lost at music..While Eastcoast lost the battle and they also lost at life...

Name me an East Coast rapper and im 99% sure there will be some shit he did or said that was WTF status...

ok game

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »

clarify that for us, i didnt really get it  ???

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2010, 10:04:33 AM »
Pac aint here but his muzik is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.