Author Topic: Things to use for a pipe...some 1 help  (Read 130 times)

Pillow

Things to use for a pipe...some 1 help
« on: December 13, 2002, 10:25:52 AM »
can any1 up in here tell me somethin i can use to make a pipe other then a soda can. i am here all alone with a gram of chronic and no pipe lol. a website with that type shit would be helpful to...

S.G.V.

Re:Things to use for a pipe...some 1 help
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 10:42:53 AM »
man i thought u were talking about fucking..i call it piping...u disapoint me >:(

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 10:56:03 PM »
My nigga straight up used a potato once and was puffin' out of that shit, Thats my Humboldt County nigga right there so he has mad methods to smoke!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 11:34:17 PM »
i think u should address a crack head on this one lol ;D

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 12:53:22 PM »
can any1 up in here tell me somethin i can use to make a pipe other then a soda can. i am here all alone with a gram of chronic and no pipe lol. a website with that type shit would be helpful to...

smoke a joint dogg hehe

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2002, 12:57:54 PM »
 :D Lets see there are many ways..bottles...cans...spoons...blah blah blah LoL yeah I said Spoons..once me and my girl used a spoon lol was crazy..um then yah can always use paper and roll a blunt
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2002, 01:27:22 PM »
^^ how would u use a spoon?

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2002, 01:40:20 PM »
just roll it up idiot, lol.....jp, but really roll it up, lol

Koncept

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2002, 07:42:12 PM »
you can use apples, patatos, any hard fruit

one of my favs(only when nothing else is aviable) is take a cardbord tube and cut out a circle. it should be big enough for burnning the herb. take auminum foil and poke little holes in it the put it in the hole, this is your screen. i find that taping it down helps alot. just put your smoking mixture on the foil, cover the open with your hand and enjoy.

basicly, if you need to make a pipe, auminum foil is your friend

if you have no papers, you can improvise too
i heard of notebook paper, pages out of a bible (the ones in the back, with the credits and stuff, if you don't wanna go to hell. but smoking marijunana is against the bible so i guess it doesn' matter) even a tampon wrapper.

just use your imagination. i used to make crazy bongs out of all types shit

- Koncept, Resident Bong Technician

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2002, 08:14:41 PM »
just roll it up idiot, lol.....jp, but really roll it up, lol
lol i dont like paper....burns to quick

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2002, 08:17:04 PM »
you can use apples, patatos, any hard fruit
pages out of a bible (the ones in the back, with the credits and stuff, if you don't wanna go to hell. but smoking marijunana is against the bible so i guess it doesn' matter)
na i would never discrace tha bible like that. but its coo tho, some of ur other ideas were dope....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2002, 08:57:19 PM »
Use a pen...

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2002, 10:33:42 PM »
Use a pen...

word, that's what i was gonna say.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2002, 10:57:13 PM »
use your imagination man, u can make a pipe or bong out of so many things.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2002, 02:37:06 AM »
Homie was right about the aluminum foil. You can make a pipe out of nothing but aluminum foil.. all you do is wrap the foil around a pencil or some shit and bend it at the end into an L shape.. and there you go, that's a pipe.

I've heard of alot of people using apples...  I never tried that though.

If you really wanna get fucked up make a Gravity Bong... all you need is a 2 liter bottle, a bucket, and some water... and foil. But the water in the bucket, cut the bottom part of the 2 liter bottle off. Make a bowl out of the aluminum foil and put it on the top of the bottle. Put tha bottle inside the water.. without tha water reaching the bowl ofcourse, then light it up as you slowly pull the bottle out of the water. The bottle is gonna get filled up with smoke. Pull out until the bottle is almost out of the water... then take the bowl off, and put your mouth on the bottle and push the bottle back down into tha water as you take all tha smoke. If you do that shit right...  :o

Listen to Koncept though... tha card board tube thing.. just use the end of a toilet paper roll... and make a pipe.  Or just use a real pipe... like a plastic water pipe and make the bowl out of foil...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee