Author Topic: Ghost Adventures  (Read 335 times)

westsiderider323

Ghost Adventures
« on: July 16, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »
anyone watch this on the Travel Channel? this show is pretty tight seein all the paranormal stuff that happens and shit but cuz its on TV sometimes I think its fake but idk what yall think?

Matty

Re: Ghost Adventures
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »
yes, fucking awesome show, seen all 3 seasons. 2 has the best/funniest eps 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 08:46:28 AM »
^^ hell yea and season 4 starts in september  8) you think its real or fake?

Matty

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:18:15 AM »
theres are a LOT of ghost shows these days, this is easily the best one, just based on entertainment value and their approach to it being direct and effective.

do i believe in the paranormal and think what is presented on this show is mostly real? short answer, yes.

what are your favourite eps?

i think the ram inn is one of the best ones and when they do the wild west location and dress up as cowboys and fire blanks and shit, hillarious.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »
someone put the OG documentary that inspired the series up on YT! 8) i been trying to find this and see it for a while...

part 1

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 03:48:27 PM »
theres are a LOT of ghost shows these days, this is easily the best one, just based on entertainment value and their approach to it being direct and effective.

do i believe in the paranormal and think what is presented on this show is mostly real? short answer, yes.

what are your favourite eps?

i think the ram inn is one of the best ones and when they do the wild west location and dress up as cowboys and fire blanks and shit, hillarious.

i like the new orleans magnolia plantation one, the pennhurst institution one and the linda vista hospital here in LA

it is easily the best ghost show out there ghost adventures >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ghost hunters

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 03:52:59 PM »
this is from the pennhurst episode

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRQoguJKShw&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rRQoguJKShw&amp;feature=related</a>

viji

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 08:36:31 PM »
In this scary episode. the Wolfe Manor Hotel in Clovis, Calif., is believed to be haunted and has been described as a black hole because so many people have entered it and never came out; Zak, Nick and Aaron get locked down in the former sanitarium and convalescent home.
==============

Link Building| Link Building Services

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
do not sleep on this show it is  :o this show is the shit i hope it never gets canceled

Matty

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
series 4 starts september...

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
series 4 starts september...

yessir im hyped