Author Topic: how cum nobody jus enjoys shit anymore or duz the internet make it seem that way  (Read 642 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i just be thinkin like damn, everytime something comes out whether it's music, movies, or whatever it's always being called wack or repetitive or any other name u can think of.  what happend 2 tha dayz when people just enjoyed tha shit and the air wasn't so clouded with judgment.  u ask me, i say white people killed entertainment (and are still trying 2 kill hiphop) but i like 2 think a little higher than that, but it's true tho.  all of these blogs and all of these facebook accounts and all of these software search engines, i mean i guess some of it is good, i'd be lying if i said it was all bad but the internet needs SERIOUS REGULATION (like WallStreet, it's that serious).  

Overseas, shit like youtube and facebook are banned for a reason and while it may seem like a stupid reason 2 some i actually think it's kinda right.  i mean today ANYBODY can find u and anything with literally a click of the mouse from anywhere in any location in the woods, you could be shittin in the woods on your laptop wiping your ass with a deer leg and somebody can find and do anything they want to u or whoever.  

so what people don't wanna give up their free music and movies, some farmers in California would be super upset if they legalized weed bcuz they would lose money REALLY fast but all of those selfish reasons people have (the point i'm trying to make) is really fuckin' up tha way we live in this world (in the US and all over).  We can turn back from here but there ain't nobody doin shit about it, we can't live in a society where everybody can do anything they want.  

this internet really is fuckin with the way shit is perceived out here in a real way.  last time i checked everybody had an asshole so i don't know why corporations are just dying to get tha latest scoop on the blogs, it just makes life seem a little temporary like that and that's not all good, we need something 2 stick 2 besides the already norms (like New Years Eve parties and Blonde Pop Stars).  i mean, i don't wanna drag other topics in this 1 (but who cares really), but how come niggaz just can't shut tha fuck up and enjoy a Rick Ross record and not have 2 say anything about his style or Biggie or his flow or whatever, the shit just gets counterproductive and immature.  so what that this is a forum, that don't mean everybody gotta act like they have 2 fuckin talk and express theirself all of the time.  it's 1 thing 2 disagree but it's another 2 go on a hating campaign and try 2 brush it off as "honest criticism" or even worse "opinion".  oh yeah, Marley Marl isn't the only definition of "real hip hop" so grandpaz get over it already.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Well for real, most of the shit sucks.

But the other half is people hatin' or thinking their opinion means something.

Like people who hate on Slaughterhouse? I'll never understand that lol.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

people hate on SH? that makes no sense lol. they're pretty much what people have been calling out for

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

people hate on SH? that makes no sense lol. they're pretty much what people have been calling out for

Exactly, that's a sign of people on the internet just being retarded. Bitching & complaining in every other thread how rap sucks & they need some "real shit", they get it & they find a way to hate on it lol.

People are such a joke.

BiggBoogaBiff

Chamillia, you're one of the poster children for what i was talking about.  but before you go off on your gay ass rants about me and whatever just know i'm gonna ignore u (trust me when i tell u that you're the only 1 who believes your own hype and gas you put on display for the world 2 see, believe me when I tell u that everybody can see right thru you and the stunts you try 2 pull, you are alone), atleast ACS knows when 2 shut tha fuck up and back away which is why I can debate with the guy rather than pull his card everytime like i do urz, but anyway.  

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:33:03 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn a great start to this just got fucc'd up tho, like i knew it would hahaha, lets all think the same why do people have to have an opinion on everything? yet you make your opinion known then the next people who post does the same thing, i can tell you one thing this thread proves how things got this way,because i'm the counter productive one hahaha, sh album was overrated as fucc, and leonard roberts raps succ hahaha, but people like em so it's all good ;D the truth hurts then it gets dropped by aftermath yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

sh album was overrated as fucc, and leonard roberts raps succ hahaha, but people like em so it's all good ;D the truth hurts then it gets dropped by aftermath yell

lol see that's y i fucks witchu' son, u a real nigga and that shit show so it be all good.  most of theze foolz r clownz foreal and be on that revenge of the geek shit all the time.  shit don't even be that serious foreal foreal.  but that "aftermath" quote is tho LMAO!.  Chamillia is gonna try 2 turn this n2 something it ain't and make it all about him vs me (which is pretty gay considering it would be tha trillionth time instead of just owning up 2 it and lettin shit go lol) - tryna be the most hated and feared or respected is 1 thing, but being the most annoyist isn't a title 1 should want to have, it's pretty foolish and tha opposite of of tha cool shit niggaz be sayin when they feelin theyself.  a nigga like me, i respect everybody's opinions and perceptions but alotta it be bs tho lol, just keepin it 100.  

i mean u should see how many contradictions and hypocritical shit people be sayin online (especially on here).  i mean, how do u satisfy the unsatisfied?  all of a sudden now "Tha Doctor's Advocate" is considered a classic by some, when it first came out it was hated and talked down upon (except by me) and now people are saying it's Game's 2nd best material to date?  it's crazy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:57:24 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll move the convo to movies since I'm a bit more comfortable with that than hip hop at the moment.  Let's take a look at a recent movie, Inception.  When the advance screenings came out and some movie critics were able to see it, people loved the hell out of it.  Now after opening weekend, some reviews are saying "oh it's not as good as people making it seem to be".  It works both ways I think, when people do simply just enjoy it that's when it's criticized the most. 

BiggBoogaBiff

It works both ways I think, when people do simply just enjoy it that's when it's criticized the most.  

not really.  it's more like people are just expressing their opinions.  but tha problem is is that there is no filter, it's just straight raw garbage all compacted n 1 place.  that's what i was talking about regulation 4, i mean it's okay to sit up and debate and express yourself but it's another when 9.9/10 you already know people are gonna be like "oh that shit was wack" or "it's cool but it's not everything".  there needs to be a shut tha fuck up and chill out filter on the internet.  fuck comments foreal foreal.  i mean if something is just clearly horrible then sure yeah, shit all over it (like a Fat Joe album) but if it's just some cool just doin it n dem type ah shit then let it be and let it go.  it's just too bad blogging and this newer technology shit didn't really come wit no manual.  

and oh yeah, about music... all music in general is just missing Analog based sound or something better than Analog that's all.  i guess that's what "beats headphones" are for, but i don't know, i've never heard shit in em yet, i just been a lil lazy about it i guess, i'll get em 1 day tho, niggaz just broke as hell.

westsiderider323

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, WAIT. Radiotube, you said I'm one of these people? So this is ANOTHER thread you made with me in mind? How my dick taste? lmfao.

& I hate on, admittedly hate on, Gucci Mane, Lil' B, Rick Ross & all the other shitty artists you support, because they flat out suck. Slaughterhouse is what people wanted & since they didn't make some straight up vintage classic shit, people hate on it? That's what's wrong with the internet.

& you shouldn't respond to me, it would be in your best interest before I expose you again for being a moronic, idiotic, ignorant, retarded fuck, like I usually do.

..well like you usually do to yourself & I take credit for. :laugh:

This faggot Radiotube thinks supporting artists who make money, makes him rich or some shit. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It works both ways I think, when people do simply just enjoy it that's when it's criticized the most.  
not really.  it's more like people are just expressing their opinions.  but tha problem is is that there is no filter, it's just straight raw garbage all compacted n 1 place.  that's what i was talking about regulation 4, i mean it's okay to sit up and debate and express yourself but it's another when 9.9/10 you already know people are gonna be like "oh that shit was wack" or "it's cool but it's not everything".  there needs to be a shut tha fuck up and chill out filter on the internet.  fuck comments foreal foreal.  i mean if something is just clearly horrible then sure yeah, shit all over it (like a Fat Joe album) but if it's just some cool just doin it n dem type ah shit then let it be and let it go.  it's just too bad blogging and this newer technology shit didn't really come wit no manual.

So basically what you're saying here is "People who hate on the music I like need to shut the fuck up, because you guys hurt my feelings. But if I agree it's wack, then sure, hate on it."

This is why you're a fucking idiot LMFAO. :laugh:

If you truly believe Gucci Mane makes better music than Slaughterhouse, you're out of your fucking mind lmfao.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

If you truly believe Gucci Mane makes better music than Slaughterhouse, you're out of your fucking mind lmfao.

Lemonade shits on any SH song. GUCCI MANE & BENZINO ARE GONNA SHIT ALL OVER SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

westsiderider323

Lemonade shits on any SH song. GUCCI MANE & BENZINO ARE GONNA SHIT ALL OVER SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

cmon man even hellen kellers blind/deaf ass knows thats a joke

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cmon man even hellen kellers blind/deaf ass knows thats a joke

Sadly enough, if you didn't point out that he's joking, Radiotube would come in here all gassed up like he had some follower, which he deeply craves for lol. "tell 'em my niggga nega-sikiotic, spit that shit that's wwhy I respect you duke!"