Author Topic: Use to think Game was going to have a Luda/TI run  (Read 410 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
Use to think Game was going to have a Luda/TI run
« on: July 20, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »
Game, 1 of the last west coast mainstream rappers who actually has a MAJOR RECORD DEAL

Use to think Game would have a Ludacris run (10 Years in the Game - 7 Albums deep & dominance in his region and consistency in the mainstream)

Approaching album 4 with 5 years in the game, Game as an artist has little to no direction.  At the start of his career I assumed that he would
develop that over time.

I already knew in 2005 that Interscope created Game with the help of 50 Cent and Dre.  "Game" was a character, a creation that was completely separate from "Jayceon Taylor"
from
his knowledge on Hip Hop he had to learn in 2005
change of heart
tattoed tears
crying on youtube
countless bi polar antics from trying to get down w/50 again and the whole 9
him appearing to be too hard

fast forward 5 years later

game still may be one of the mentioned names when people outside of California speak on west coast rap
but

still can not make a single by himself
still getting "star track" tats
still trying to get back with 50

reaching out to T.I. Drake  Justin Timberlake Pharell ; doing a club venue with WAKA FLOCKA and WAKA getting more love
in D.C. than you are

and by him being part face of west coast hip hop, when he falls off it assures west coast mainstream hip hop is dead unless
Nipsey can break the door down b/c he's the closest to doing something innovating out here

the majority of these other west coasts cats who think they doing big things here are BIG TIME UNKNOWNS outside CALIFORNIA

thousands of artists who wish to be signed every day, and you got artists that are signed to a major not taking full advantage or not making good music

amazing25

Re: Use to think Game was going to have a Luda/TI run
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 02:15:53 PM »
lol at Ludacris album discography...Shit is forgetable as fuck.

Name me all Luda's albums without going to Wikipedia...ehh..

T.i..ok, But even T.i got washed up with  Keri Hilson and making wack ass songs..At least Game can make some dope metaphorical shit and street shit.

Lola t T.I's Swing Ya Rag...Shit sounded like a street record from K Fed feat Eminem,ICP and Vanilla Ice all trynna be gangsters :-X

Luda's last album is Called Battle of Sexes and shit is gay as fuck. Dunno how RED Will Turn out, but comon son./

I take any Games mixtape, let alone albums over Officer Clifford Harris or Ludapiss albums..

You could have at least said Jeezy or somebody of Games caliber in terms of todays music and all that.

Bringing a snitch nigga that talked trap shit and than when shit went down he took a stan and sent a nigga for 66 years to jail and bringing a Soft, fagget, shorty ass nigga making songs about girls and love with Justin Bieber.

:(

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 03:14:04 PM »

and by him being part face of west coast hip hop, when he falls off it assures west coast mainstream hip hop is dead unless
Nipsey can break the door down b/c he's the closest to doing something innovating out here

nipsey is innovative? sounds like the same ol cliche gangsta shit to me....fashawn, blu, kendrick lamar and murs are all faaaaaar more innovative....but yeah, i guess nipsey is the closet thing to a new mainstream west coast artist right now
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »

T.i..ok, But even T.i got washed up with  Keri Hilson and making wack ass songs..At least Game can make some dope metaphorical shit and street shit.

Lola t T.I's Swing Ya Rag...Shit sounded like a street record from K Fed feat Eminem,ICP and Vanilla Ice all trynna be gangsters :-X

Luda's last album is Called Battle of Sexes and shit is gay as fuck. Dunno how RED Will Turn out, but comon son./

I take any Games mixtape, let alone albums over Officer Clifford Harris or Ludapiss albums..

You could have at least said Jeezy or somebody of Games caliber in terms of todays music and all that.

Bringing a snitch nigga that talked trap shit and than when shit went down he took a stan and sent a nigga for 66 years to jail and bringing a Soft, fagget, shorty ass nigga making songs about girls and love with Justin Bieber.

Comedy.
You do know of Game's song with Ne-Yo about camera-fucking-phones?

kemizt

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »

at least Luda is him self , Game is every different rapper in the game.  He lacks originality.  He don't know what he want to be.  Luda also been in the game 10 years strong.    2000 and it's now 2010.   At the rate Game going now, I'm not sure if he will be in the game in 2015.   

This thread not a knock on Game, it's just that he has correct backing but not moving the west at all in the mainstream

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »
Ludacris has one of the wackest discographies in history, lyrically I put him at Paul Wall level
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 06:51:40 PM »
Ludacris has one of the wackest discographies in history, lyrically I put him at Paul Wall level

You see there is different aspects of an MC

Ludacris >>>> Game

Game has bars like a east coast nigga no doubt no distinct west coast sound

you can tell he's been influenced by every EAST COAST NIGGA TO RAP from SHYNE to NAS to RAE to   insert ya fav east coast rapper

I don't knock because he just starting really listening to rap when 50 came and got him off the shelf in late 03

Flow/Delivery : Luda
Originality & Mic Presence: Luda
Multi's & Wordplay & Punchlines: Luda
Songwriting & Hit Records: Luda
Catalog: Luda

Album catalog & longevity and overall presence in Hip Hop: Luda

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »

nipsey is innovative? sounds like the same ol cliche gangsta shit to me....fashawn, blu, kendrick lamar and murs are all faaaaaar more innovative....but yeah, i guess nipsey is the closet thing to a new mainstream west coast artist right now

so true... and lyrically Nipsey is terrible. seriously. check his lyrics.. OJ Da Juiceman level

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 06:59:40 PM »

Ludacris >>>> Game

you can tell he's been influenced by every EAST COAST NIGGA TO RAP from SHYNE to NAS to RAE to   insert ya fav east coast rapper

I don't knock because he just starting really listening to rap when 50 came and got him off the shelf in late 03

He doesnt sound like an Eastcoast rapper just cause he doesnt have your typical flow ?

And I believe that Game will take the point (almost) everytime with any rapper in the Flow/Delivery category..

Has soooo many different flows.. and yes some of them are 'jacked'. But he flows so differently on so many tracks and I think most of the time his delivery is amazing..

Punches: Game
Catalog: Game

and uuh.. could you please post just some dope multies/wordplay Luda has? yeah even punchlines?

Invincible

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »
Why does everyone say working with The Neptunes is such a bad thing? They've produced some great tracks the last 10 years. You don't complain when Clipse work with them on the majority of their albums so why is it such a bad thing that Game works with them?

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »

Ludacris >>>> Game

He doesnt sound like an Eastcoast rapper just cause he doesnt have your typical flow ?

And I believe that Game will take the point (almost) everytime with any rapper in the Flow/Delivery category..

Has soooo many different flows.. and yes some of them are 'jacked'. But he flows so differently on so many tracks and I think most of the time his delivery is amazing..

and uuh.. could you please post just some dope multies/wordplay Luda has? yeah even punchlines?

man it's no question that game sounded like many east coast rappers if u don't see that ustr8 dickriding....nigga came on the scene sounding like Shyne Po

"I'm rydin dawg u ridin with me ride with me" that whole song.....he stayed on NY Rappers dicks man come on....

how can you give Game the nod on FLOW/DELIVERY when his style is EVERYONE ELSE's from JAY's to NAS's to DRE'S

there is no way GAME'S DELIVERY/FLOW on par with Luda's man.....be serious....only few like BUSTA RHYMES can even compare

"They say I'm up to no good, but I'm down for the cause,"....simple word play like that >>>> jayceon's

don't get me wrong Game got spit but he not up there with LUDA

just based off originality

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »
Why does everyone say working with The Neptunes is such a bad thing? They've produced some great tracks the last 10 years. You don't complain when Clipse work with them on the majority of their albums so why is it such a bad thing that Game works with them?

Clipse and Jay Z have fair chemistry with PHARELL.  Game don't.   Just because JAY make good records with PHARELL don't mean GAME and Pharell will.
That's like Game make good records with COOL AND DRE but that don't mean T.I. will

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 07:50:10 PM »

Neptunes haven't shown they have any chemistry with Game, that's the point, other then that I respect Neptunes for what they've done
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 07:58:52 PM »

Ludacris >>>> Game

man it's no question that game sounded like many east coast rappers if u don't see that ustr8 dickriding....nigga came on the scene sounding like Shyne Po

"I'm rydin dawg u ridin with me ride with me" that whole song.....he stayed on NY Rappers dicks man come on....

how can you give Game the nod on FLOW/DELIVERY when his style is EVERYONE ELSE's from JAY's to NAS's to DRE'S

there is no way GAME'S DELIVERY/FLOW on par with Luda's man.....be serious....only few like BUSTA RHYMES can even compare

"They say I'm up to no good, but I'm down for the cause,"....simple word play like that >>>> jayceon's

don't get me wrong Game got spit but he not up there with LUDA

just based off originality

I dont stan Game.. Im just statin my opinion.. and I seriously do not think he sounds like an eastcoast cat.. !

and I really do think that Game shits on half the industry when it comes to flows and delivery.. And it is FAR from every flow he has he stole from someone..

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
I consider ludacris a better lyricist that Game, he did kill Game on his own song on LAX (wack song at that)

But Game's discography is better than Luda's IMO
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.