Author Topic: No R.E.D Album This Year Bruhs.Game is on Tour from Tomorrow...Excuse?  (Read 754 times)

amazing25

Is this gonna be his new excuse? Being on Tour? I mean he got tour from tomorrow up untill Aug and more dates are being added.

I aint bashing him, he allways does sellout crowds and getting money.His Tours and fans that come to see him are allways there.

But comom B? you got an album coming in a month time and you now on tour with no single?

Seems like a Wrap to me.Or a reason to say he gonna push it back.

And i bet Drake and Game recorded some snoozefest song together, Game brought it to Jimmy and Jimmy said it wasnt shit, so Game aint really got no more singles to back the album.

His best friend Pharell is not gone of the radar, Game had a great, 8 month relationship with a dude and it seemed like it didnt work out  :-\

Game took some major L's this year in terms of music,

He prob gonna scrap the RED and just tour and get paid of his fisrt 3 albums and retire.I dont see him really making anything new.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

We can only hope..

amazing25

here is the link to his tour dates.

http://www.interscope.com/game/dates

Its USA only...If Its Worldwide tour, than We Definatly aint seeing no RED up untill Summer next year.

Funny how they were all saying RED this Year, Best Album, all BWS groupies etc...

Game simply does not have any single material..He recorded tons of songs, but no single.ANd being on Scope, you gotta have singles.

If Game signs with Koch and releases like 5 albums off his shit he recorded, not only is he gonna make so much money, he can have a career.

Wtf is the point of Interscope? I aint blaming Scope.They just waiting on the single.Its Games Fault, but if he went Indie, Dude could have so much more.

Paul

I dont care. The leaked tracks were horrible.

funkyfreshintheflesh

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

here is the link to his tour dates.

http://www.interscope.com/game/dates

Its USA only...If Its Worldwide tour, than We Definatly aint seeing no RED up untill Summer next year.

Funny how they were all saying RED this Year, Best Album, all BWS groupies etc...

Game simply does not have any single material..He recorded tons of songs, but no single.ANd being on Scope, you gotta have singles.

If Game signs with Koch and releases like 5 albums off his shit he recorded, not only is he gonna make so much money, he can have a career.

Wtf is the point of Interscope? I aint blaming Scope.They just waiting on the single.Its Games Fault, but if he went Indie, Dude could have so much more.

He'd be on dogg pound indie level after the 2nd or 3rd indie album.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
If the album is finished then he doesn't need to be in Interscope of Geffen offices. Artist tour all the time without album promotions and tours are also often used to promote albums as well. I'm not saying the album will or will not drop but the tour won't have any or much effect on that decision 
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The problem is, the album has supposedly been "finished" at least 3 times.

Game is doing a 50 and trying to pull a hit single out of the bag, by using gay corny pop artists to get his mainstream appeal, I think he should stick to what he does best (Doctor's Advocate) style, and fuck the poppy shit. One Blood & Let's Ride >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything that's leaked so far off R.E.D.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Jimmy H.

It is what it is. Look how long it took 50 to get the right single before his last album could come out.

When the fuck would he go indie? He's still fulfilling the original contract that brought him to the dance.

I keep hearing about how every artist should go independent and make more money but that's all cute talk from people on message boards. All of this music Game is making is not Jayceon Taylor calling up his industry friends and trading favors to get an album done on his own. Game goes over and gets a Koch deal, his access to major guest appearances and super producers for them albums changes? Think I'm wrong. How many major label artists have actually done this succesfully and stayed relevant on a major level?

amazing25

^^Problem with most rappers on major today is that everybody thinks they are the best and going to sell at least 1 millie of their joint.

Fab,Jim Jones,Ghost Face with his RNB album,Ross,every single rapper signed today thinks he is selling mad units...And when time comes, they are basically flopping and loabel is forcing them to make another album to make the lost money.

Why you think Plies who just came in the Game in 2006 already dropped like 5 albums...And people who sold many albums like Kaney,Game etc are taking their time?

Last plies joint had like a year of pushbacks..Literally..1 Year his last first single dropped and dude been dropping like 50 singlers with all sorts of RNB hookers and still flopped.

Other thing is that for Rappers like Game...Game is basically a rapper that depends on single..He already got his fanbase and people knowing who he is..He is like T.i, all he needs is Gay ass Whatever you like and dude is 2x Plat!

Thats why he is still holding...He tries all the singles to see whats working becoz if he does CROSS OVER-He is selling big! If he doesnt like now, He is basically pushing project back frther and further.

but if he was on Koch, he could damn near sell each of his mixtapes from now on for 50 000 each, at least...a bit Worldwide due to his fanbase and 100k of the tape alone...But he is doing that for free, trynna spend money on the mixtape to get buzz so that album sells and makes up for it.

Either way,. Hiphop Is dying...Jeezy is getting pushed back and releasing wack shit...Makes me think somebody was writing for the dude..Coz he was dropping some dope shit and now he is trash...T.I is over...

Eminem is the only one selling

Kaney will too, the rest will be all struggling to go Gold!

bullet_wrongkind

a pushback was predicted eitherway.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I have no doubts RED is a solid album, problem is the label wants a BIG single and I think they've got the marketing plan wrong with game. He can't produce a big single so to put off making a profit waiting on something that's unlikely to happen is misguided.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
He still says he got the same release date in August..

http://tweetphoto.com/33537963

Its only a month away though... and the tour dates could be a sign of a single droppin REAL SOON ..

Thats just hopin though..

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
He still says he got the same release date in August..

http://tweetphoto.com/33537963

Its only a month away though... and the tour dates could be a sign of a single droppin REAL SOON ..

Thats just hopin though..

too bad its a month from the album with no single shits getting pushed back again reminds me alot of before i self detruct a whole year push back probably drop around october if he's lucky, game was saying his album was coming march 23rd like last week of feb lol

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
thats what happens when u try to force music....

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
haha it's sad to see how he went from this

to this

he lost his way.... break light is his last chance.
CAN I HAZ D;