Author Topic: Footage Of Gang Stealing Just Over $5.3 Million Dollars In A Helicopter Heist  (Read 220 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Most of the booty, 39 million kronor (5.3 million dollars), is still missing, prosecutor Leif Gorts told reporters after presenting the charges.

The full trial is due to open on August 2.

Three armed men were flown by helicopter to the roof of the G4S cash depot building on the southern outskirts of the capital early on September 23. They used explosives in the pre-dawn raid to enter a storage room where cash was counted and sorted.

Other members of the gang placed a fake bomb at a police helicopter base, preventing the police from pursuing them from the air and also used chains and so-called caltrops to prevent vehicles from approaching the depot building.

The man accused of being the pilot was said to have flown the helicopter during the raid. The Bell 206 Jet Ranger II helicopter was stolen shortly before the heist and then found abandoned in a field north of Stockholm several hours after the raid.

Police said several suspects were still at large. The 10 charged were aged 23 to 38, some were born in Sweden, others were foreign nationals.

Five of the suspects were charged with aggravated robbery including the alleged pilot. The other five were charged as accessories including providing explosives and creating a false alibi for the alleged pilot by crashing his car at a different location in Stockholm at the time of the raid.

bullet_wrongkind

now thats gangsta, fuck the chump money

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man, they still got caught, lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Man, they still got caught, lol.

not whoever's got the money

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Haha yeah, they didn't catch all the dudes..

Imagine being one of the guys that just gotta be there as an alibi for the dudes doing the physical crime, then u get caught and charged with being an accessory while them other dudes go ghost with all the money LOL.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Imagine being one of the guys that just gotta be there as an alibi for the dudes doing the physical crime, then u get caught and charged with being an accessory while them other dudes go ghost with all the money LOL.

Imagine being one of the dudes who made off with the money. I'd disappear off the face of the earth. Sorry y'all, I'll give you your share when you get out, if I haven't spent it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Imagine being one of the dudes who made off with the money. I'd disappear off the face of the earth. Sorry y'all, I'll give you your share when you get out, if I haven't spent it.

Haha yeah.. Man I would be so paranoid not knowing who snitched on you, and how much info the CIA etc. got on you..  You wouldn't know how safe you are, even if u goto the most remote country...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
now that's some networth g shit, and you know america is gonna make a movie about it hahahahha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

The G Spot should pull off a heist. We got dudes all across the world to transfer the money. Pull it off in the states and then stash the money somewhere in Europe. Then we'll pin the crime on Queen.

westsiderider323

The G Spot should pull off a heist. We got dudes all across the world to transfer the money. Pull it off in the states and then stash the money somewhere in Europe. Then we'll pin the crime on Queen.

we should rob that bitch for that fuckin money she aint givin up

Triple OG Rapsodie

we should rob that bitch for that fuckin money she aint givin up

that'd be a bigger fail than trying to rob ODB's corpse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Prosecutor Leif Gorts says five men were charged Monday with aggravated robbery and five with complicity. Two other suspects remain at large.

Gorts says a massive investigation into the Sept. 23 robbery included tips from police in Serbia, wiretapping and DNA analysis. Police say they have recovered some of the cash but that most remains missing.

If found guilty, the men face prison terms of up to 10 years. Nine of the suspects are Swedes and one is Syrian. They have all denied the charges.

LOL, two guys are gonna have one heck of a life from now on...  #Rich&Paranoid

Only ten years for the others, not really that bad..