Author Topic: Did you guys see this Joe BUdden forum wanting to attack dubcc?? lol  (Read 813 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Did you guys see this Joe BUdden forum wanting to attack dubcc?? lol
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 02:01:56 PM »
^ Not at all, I could care less what is "relevant" as long as I like it is all that matters.

I just find it funny how u take any negative comment about Joe Budden so personal.

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 02:28:50 PM »
Buddens has his own forum???...and people register and post there :o

;D ;D ;D

spider loc did too believe it or not

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 02:34:52 PM »
^ Not at all, I could care less what is "relevant" as long as I like it is all that matters.

I just find it funny how u take any negative comment about Joe Budden so personal.

Personally? ??? He questioned his forum like Joe doesn't have any fans, where a forum for him alone as a rapper has more members than a whole forum dedicated to an entire Coast/Region.

It wasn't "running to his defense", it was pointing out a fact about the members on both pages.

So yes, I could easily say you're the one who has the hurt feelings, but that's so immature, so I won't go there.

& for "such a stan", I'm not even a member on that forum. :laugh: & why is not shitting on Joe Budden make someone a stan &/or "taking it personally". I know if it was about an Ice Cube forum or some shit like that, you'd be saying the same thing I'm saying now.

Buncha biased muhhhhfuckkaaas up in here. :-\

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 04:37:50 AM »

lol people are very protective over this here place, and moreso the west coast...i guess its sweet really lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »
Buddens has his own forum???...and people register and post there :o

There are probably more people there then here.

Showing the all mighty relevancy of the Coast. :laugh:

theres probably more fans on the high school musical forum as well

just found it funny that buddens has his own forum and ppl actually search for it and sign up

then agaiin i have yet to meet a buddens fan anywhere other than the internet so it makes sense i suppose ;D

(ooh btw  i kinda knew who i'd end up arguing with when i made that comment am i pyschic or is a clear pattern emerging?)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 11:45:06 AM »
^Pattern? Start posting in all threads about everything & you'll still find me lol. Any relevant thread, I'll be there, weirdo.

The thing is, I haven't been paying attention, but you probably don't even post in other threads than Joe Budden related ones lol.

lol people are very protective over this here place, and moreso the west coast...i guess its sweet really lol

I noticed. It's adoreable. ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 11:50:53 AM »
yes as long as their is no chance of me hearing any of his music i may pop into a thread to make fun of him then again i may not

all i meant was i knew who was going to come into this thread and defend him the moment he got dissed(which lets face it was always going to happen)

you should sign up with his forum you;d be a shoe-in for moderator ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »
^To call it defense, is kind of retarded...actually, more than kind of.

All I did was educate you on something you clearly didn't know. Anyone else would of said it, you would of said "really? no way!", but I said it, so you were like "you're defending him".

This is why people on here are fucking stupid lmfao. Faggots be holding personal grudges they develop over the internet, HOW LAME lmfao. :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2010, 12:18:51 PM »
^To call it defense, is kind of retarded...actually, more than kind of.

All I did was educate you on something you clearly didn't know. Anyone else would of said it, you would of said "really? no way!", but I said it, so you were like "you're defending him".

This is why people on here are fucking stupid lmfao. Faggots be holding personal grudges they develop over the internet, HOW LAME lmfao. :laugh:

faggot fuckin stupid lame lmfao

oh yeah im clearly the one catchin feelings over the internet huh?

calm down its okay imma leazve buddens alone now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2010, 02:27:37 PM »
^Who said you were "catching feelings"? ???

All I said is you're holding a grudge because I talked shit about Soccer & you said you knew I was going to to respond to this meaning, you basically were "baiting" me to say something; that's lame, brah. :laugh:

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2010, 02:31:41 PM »

Personally? ??? He questioned his forum like Joe doesn't have any fans, where a forum for him alone as a rapper has more members than a whole forum dedicated to an entire Coast/Region.

It wasn't "running to his defense", it was pointing out a fact about the members on both pages.

So yes, I could easily say you're the one who has the hurt feelings, but that's so immature, so I won't go there.

& for "such a stan", I'm not even a member on that forum. :laugh: & why is not shitting on Joe Budden make someone a stan &/or "taking it personally". I know if it was about an Ice Cube forum or some shit like that, you'd be saying the same thing I'm saying now.

I don't listen to Cube, in fact I probably listen to more East Coast rap than I do West Coast. This has nothing to do with any coast or me being bitter that west coast is not main stream. I could care less.

I was just making an observation. I have seen on numerous occasions you coming to Joe Buddens defense when something negative is said.

You wanna talk about adorable, I find it kinda cute that u defend Joe like a girlfriend defends her no good boyfriend when her friends are talking shit...

It's clear to me and many others that you have an infatuation with Joe Budden.

The sooner you come to terms with that the better.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »

All I said is you're holding a grudge because I talked shit about Soccer & you said you knew I was going to to respond to this meaning, you basically were "baiting" me to say something; that's lame, brah. :laugh:

to hgave a personal grudge i assume i would have had to catch feelings at some point?

aand i didnt post it to bait you i posted it because i felt like it...some others obviously found it funny cus they quoted it

i just would of layed money on u bein the one to get emotional over it

and its clear im not the only one who seen it coming

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »
^Speaking of little girls, should I just pull a Rik & say "Well actually..."? I could, but I have no need to defend myself because I didn't say anything in defense to begin with lmfao.

He laughed at the thought of Joe not obtaining fans & it's funny because he's apparently got more fans than the entire West Coast; on the internet anyway, what the WORLD runs on. :laugh:

Also speaking of "defense", alright, maybe I side with Joe when things are brought up that are just stupid. That's an infatuation? Standing up for common sense, not even Joe Budden is an infatuation?

"On numerous occasions" I've seen the same people for no reason side against Joe Budden because of blatant hatred; that's an infatuation, my friend.

When Joe does something stupid or makes a bad song, I'm there to shit on it; whereas you SUPER cool people, living some grand life, trolling around in Joe Budden threads are just biased lol. LAAAAAAAMES. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »

to hgave a personal grudge i assume i would have had to catch feelings at some point?
aand i didnt post it to bait you i posted it because i felt like it...some others obviously found it funny cus they quoted it
i just would of layed money on u bein the one to get emotional over it
and its clear im not the only one who seen it coming

Yeah, I guess you did catch feelings then LOL.

Emotional? Pointing out he has more members than this forum is becoming emotional? Damn, you must be blindly retarded lmfao.

& of course "you saw it coming"; on a forum where 98% of the members, sadly, go out of their way to shit on Joe Budden, who else would you expect to be in this thread?

The fact you all argue like four year olds is actually pretty disappointing. :-\

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
Not speaking on this situation particularly, but on the topic some people don't know how to be fans of artists without riding for them. They don't have the ability to make fun of or criticize these rappers, whether seriously or for fun, and they can't let others do it either without leaping to their defense. Personally I could clown on any rapper, whether I listen to them or not. It doesn't affect my enjoyment of their music. It must be some kind of character flaw because in some cases I actually listen to the rappers more than the people who are stanning for them.