Author Topic: Say hello to the Jolly Green Giant: Shaq to the Celtics?  (Read 552 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Say hello to the Jolly Green Giant: Shaq to the Celtics?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 07:30:36 PM »
t mac is a 15min's max player now,plus tho he's long he's never played defense,phil jacc clowned him a couple of years ago about it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

theremedy360

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:55 PM »
The Spurs don't want player who think they are better than they are. That's also why the Heat wanted nothing of T-Mac, why the Bulls didn't want him after talking to him in person and why nobody even thinks of Iverson.

Yeah, the Spurs just want players who will fit into the system. T-Mac would be a great addition for us, if he was just willing to accept the fact that he is a bench/role player now. I would love him backing up Jefferson.

I'd probably take T-Mac (if he's healthy) over Jefferson at this point. I've always liked Jefferson as a player, but it doesn't really seem like he did shit for you guys last year. At least T-Mac can be somewhat of a facilitator on offense.

Problem here is, that T-Mac would think he's the 2nd best player on the Spurs. LOL
At least Jefferson knows he ain't shit.

LOL, I think T-Mac has matured since his younger days, if he can play on a shit team like the Knicks and not jack up shots the whole time I think he could be a valuable piece to a contender. Only time will tell tho..

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 11:04:39 PM »
Celtics sign 15-time All-Star Shaquille O’Neal

BOSTON (AP)—Shaquille O’Neal(notes) has changed The Big Three of the Boston Celtics into a Very Big Four.

The 7-foot-1, 325-pound center in the twilight of a brilliant career is coming to the Eastern Conference champions, hoping to add to his four NBA titles.

O’Neal signed a two-year contract worth about $3 million on Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said on condition of anonymity because no details were released.

So this is where Shaq’s colorful career will end after 20 seasons if he completes his contract with the Celtics.

Which nickname will he go with? The Big Shamrock? or The Giant Leprechaun?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

theremedy360

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 10:31:49 AM »
Who woulda thought Shaq would spend the second half of his career as a journey man

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 10:33:26 AM »
The Spurs don't want player who think they are better than they are. That's also why the Heat wanted nothing of T-Mac, why the Bulls didn't want him after talking to him in person and why nobody even thinks of Iverson.

Yeah, the Spurs just want players who will fit into the system. T-Mac would be a great addition for us, if he was just willing to accept the fact that he is a bench/role player now. I would love him backing up Jefferson.

the way Jefferson played last year, T-mac should actually start over him...lmao at the contract yall gave RJ. :grumpy:

Jefferson will play better this year. Most players take a year to really make an impact in the Spurs sytem. He will find his role better this year.

As for the contract. Understand the way the salary cap works. Jefferson was due to make 15 million this year. Crazy. He opted out of it, and it helped the Spurs. They were able to sign him for a longer contract (which he wanted) but for less money per year (which we wanted). We would have been on the hook for 15 million if he hadnt opted out. There wasnt gonna be a better small forward we could have signed out there anyways. Once Jefferson opted out, it left us only about 2-3 million under the cap. Who were we gonna get for 2-3 million that would have been any good? Jefferson we could resign for more, and he wouldnt count against our cap (Bird Rights). Players are almost always able to sign with their current team for more then they can get on the open market with the Bird Rights.

Look at you guys....you are paying Sasha and Walton around 11 mill combined lol. Id take Jefferson over both of those clowns together.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 10:39:28 AM »

I'd probably take T-Mac (if he's healthy) over Jefferson at this point. I've always liked Jefferson as a player, but it doesn't really seem like he did shit for you guys last year. At least T-Mac can be somewhat of a facilitator on offense.

Jeffersons skill set just didnt mesh well with the Spurs system last year. We needed a slasher, but we also needed him to be able to hit the outside 3. he didnt do that so well last year. He's obviously a solid player. He just needs to work his way into the system. Guaranteed he will be better this year after a summer of working with Pop. I kept sayin I would almost rather see him run with the second unit. Not because of his skill level. But the same way we've used Manu in the past. With Jeffersons athletisism he would more than likely excel playing with a second unit of Hill, Blair, maybe Splitter (if he isnt starting), Neal....a younger more athletic group that would probably do a lot of running.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »

the way Jefferson played last year, T-mac should actually start over him...lmao at the contract yall gave RJ. :grumpy:

Jefferson will play better this year. Most players take a year to really make an impact in the Spurs sytem. He will find his role better this year.

As for the contract. Understand the way the salary cap works. Jefferson was due to make 15 million this year. Crazy. He opted out of it, and it helped the Spurs. They were able to sign him for a longer contract (which he wanted) but for less money per year (which we wanted). We would have been on the hook for 15 million if he hadnt opted out. There wasnt gonna be a better small forward we could have signed out there anyways. Once Jefferson opted out, it left us only about 2-3 million under the cap. Who were we gonna get for 2-3 million that would have been any good? Jefferson we could resign for more, and he wouldnt count against our cap (Bird Rights). Players are almost always able to sign with their current team for more then they can get on the open market with the Bird Rights.

Look at you guys....you are paying Sasha and Walton around 11 mill combined lol. Id take Jefferson over both of those clowns together.

worst 11 million spent... EVER  :-\

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »
daygo callin out walton and sasha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 04:49:31 PM »

HOLY SHIT!!! LMFAO... you almost had me crying...

I stand corrected... JaMarcus is worst 11 million, no wait, 13 million per year, $40 million over all, spent EVER.

Man, once I root for a team, they just waste money, except my Angels, they are like the Spurs or Broncos of baseball, they have a system and they make sure their players fit that system. The Lakers just spend on the biggest name possible, and the Raiders... well Al spends on speed and big arms... lots and lots of speed and big arms.

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »
Elton Brand anyone?

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 11:14:33 AM »
Elton Brand anyone?

Elton Brand has always been very solid. If it werent for being injured, he would be considered one of the better bigs in the game throughout his career.