4 (23.5%)
Miami Heat - Time to take out another big 3
12 (70.6%)
New York Knicks - It can happen... okay maybe not
1 (5.9%)
Orlando Magic - I know we can beat this team
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: To Laker fans... a poll  (Read 1527 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
To Laker fans... a poll
« on: July 26, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »
Well? Who do you want to see in the NBA Finals against the Lakers. Personally I still can't get enough of beat the Celtics. I wish they would be there every year against the Lakers. Too bad they wouldn't, but I vote for them anyways.

westsiderider323

Re: To Laker fans... a poll
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 07:57:55 PM »
the heat so everyone can shut the fuck up and wipe lebrons cum off they mouth

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 09:12:33 PM »
Wow. Talk about counting your chickens...I thought u were wiser than that M-Dogg.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 02:45:07 AM »
Wow. Talk about counting your chickens...I thought u were wiser than that M-Dogg.

Team is coming off a championship, they got better in the off season and the rest of the west has dropped off a bit except the Thunder. I feel a little confident we'll make the Finals again..  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 10:22:03 AM »

Team is coming off a championship, they got better in the off season and the rest of the west has dropped off a bit except the Thunder. I feel a little confident we'll make the Finals again..  :D

and the nuggets they come closet to challengin the lakers not beatin them

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »

Nuggets had some issues last year with their coach. I expect a better Nuggets team, but I fear no team with the Birdman.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 10:45:12 PM »

Nuggets had some issues last year with their coach. I expect a better Nuggets team, but I fear no team with the Birdman.

they built a decent bench but idk i dont think its enough

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 01:42:21 AM »
miami heat of course, y beat teams we already beat and can beat again in again, but finals is gonna be overrated, im lookin forward to denver vs lakers in the wcf,

damn thats gonna be a battle

Lakers                                                       Denver

Bynum/Ratliff                                             Nene/Anderson
Gasol/Odom                                              Martin/Harrington
Artest/Barnes                                            Anthony/Balkman
Bryant/Brown/Vujacic                                 Affalo/Smith
Fisher/Blake                                               Billups/Lawson

much better than miami's 3 whores and trash

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 06:10:53 PM »

Believing the team that has been to the finals 3 years in the row will be there again is not too outlandish.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 06:18:08 PM »
lebron is still a coward,i want to play wade's squad,and they should keep a camera on stern hahaha, the fouls those guys are gonna get are gonna be terrible, but damn why we ain't get no point guard who could penetrate to the hole? we got to have a trade for a point somewhere, some reason i think we are gonna get rubio since the t'wolves have a team of 7 point guards already hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »

Team is coming off a championship, they got better in the off season and the rest of the west has dropped off a bit except the Thunder. I feel a little confident we'll make the Finals again..  :D

Wouldnt be a shocker for the Lakers to get bounced during the playoffs this year. For one, Bynum is never certain to be on the floor. And Kobe could really have a down year next year. He is getting older, and those nagging injuries could start to catch up with him. You guys made some slight improvements, nothing major though. Im not saying you needed any big improvements, just saying they werent MAJOR signings obviously.

Denver will be very good.
Utah will still be a factor.
Portland will be healthy, they will be dangerous
Oklahoma City should be good again.

And youre forgetting about my team man. Dont let the down year (even though it was a 50 win year) fool you. We suffered through a lot of injuries last year, Manu missed games, Duncan missed games, Parker missed 1/3 of the year...and still ended up with 50 wins in the West. This allowed George Hill to step up to being a starting quality PG. He will be better this year. Blair will be better for sure. We picked up James Anderson. He's probably the best shooter in the draft and rated by most as the steal of the draft. Signed Neal from the D-League who was one of the real stars of the summer league and has been very solid in Europe. And then signed Splitter who is probably the best bigman in Europe. Resigned Jefferson and saved some money for this year on him. He will almost definitely be a better player this year. Most new players take at least a year to fit in with the Spurs system.

PG Parker / Hill / Temple
SG Manu / Neal
SF Jefferson / Anderson
PF Duncan / Blair / Bonner
C Splitter / McDyess

This could be shuffled around as Splitter might not start immediately. But I like him on the bench with the second unit too. This will give the second unit a lot of talent and a lot of young legs.

We might even see one more signing, we will see. The Shaq rumors had been swirling. But who knows about that. Regardless, if healthy...I would take our lineup against anyone.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
LMAO@the thought of the spurs making the finals.

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »
LMAO@the thought of the spurs making the finals.

Wouldnt be that much a shock. Parker is either the 2nd or 3rd best player on the team and the starting PG. Pretty important piece. Take Gasol off the Lakers for a third of the season last year....Im sure your season looks quite a bit different.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 10:23:36 PM »
i think the Blazers (when healthy), Jazz  and  Nuggets  are  viable contenders

but t he refs wont allow any other team to win the west
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
i think the Blazers (when healthy), Jazz  and  Nuggets  are  viable contenders

but t he refs wont allow any other team to win the west

Nope, not as long as we give David Stern those ratings... hahahaha