Author Topic: Dr. Dre working on a record for Diddy  (Read 888 times)

woof

Dr. Dre working on a record for Diddy
« on: July 29, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »

Dr. Dre said that the last beat that floored him was “All About the Benjamins.” How does that make you feel?
It’s humbling. I was in the studio with Dre the other day. He started working on a record for me. Watching him as a producer is watching greatness. We had a lot of similar traits. It was like looking in the mirror. He would ask questions like, “How you feel about this?” People don’t really understand true producers want to know how you feel about things. We are some of the most observant people on the planet.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre working on a record for Diddy
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
LOL another setback hahahahaha doesn't surprise me ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 10:56:53 AM »
lol at diddy acting like he's on dre's level

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 11:06:24 AM »
Insted of DRE working on a record for himself, a record which might actually be a single for himself, he is working with DIDDY, wow cant this dude just admit detox is a myth already. Whats up with him working with BEIBER and all this other cat's, but cant even get his record together.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:11:50 PM »
Insted of DRE working on a record for himself, a record which might actually be a single for himself, he is working with DIDDY, wow cant this dude just admit detox is a myth already. Whats up with him working with BEIBER and all this other cat's, but cant even get his record together.

its pretty smart. Up til now peoples would look at detox like some jesus to be reborn, and whatever dre would do he woulda never lived up to the expectations.

Now, a song leak every now and then to test the waters, and everytime that happens peoples get more and more dissapointed, up til the point where people dont realy care about detox anymore. In the meen time, Dre works whit artist as Diddy and Bieber(at least people think he does) just to keep people talking. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the Aftermatrh machine starts working and we have a mediocer Detox record who people think is good, because then now have so low expectations.

This is kinda like Susan Boyle(or whats her name). She dident sing that good, but since shes uglier than then Frank Ribery peoples think its amazing that she even can sing.
Aftermath wants people to think dre has lost it, and then, boom, hes back. This is the only way the can lover the expectations on Dre, and to be honest, the easiest way to sell anything is to be better than what people would asume before. "its actualy better than i thought" is a mutch better word of mouth selling point then "its not as good as i thought" or "its what i expected".

Other scenario, and what i hope, is that detox will be dope and Dre just is retarded and dossent relalise he actualy still has fans who wait for Detox.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
well no surprise since the fag Diddy is on Interscope for this album.

but i can’t believe Puff said this " It was like looking in the mirror.” and "People don’t really understand true producers want to know how you feel about things. We are some of the most observant people on the planet.”
all putting himself in the same class with Dre. as if he’s Dre’s equal.  lol at this guy.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 04:55:39 PM »
Who cares?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 05:13:32 PM »
duke just needs to say fuck Detox, drop an album, and get over himself.  he's so concerned about legacy when he's ruining it by not releasing music.  all that music will eventually get released post death anyways. might as well cake up on it now.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 05:24:28 PM »
And he's working on Rich Boy's new album.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
when will you dumb niggaz understand money talks, its all about that paper for dre, you think that nigga gives a fuck about the west coast ? that nigga gives a fuck about his bank account....you dumb niggaz will never get it...diddy & dre together brings in more money than you lil niggaz will ever understand

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 05:37:11 PM »
Everybody knows Bad Boy's best production was from his dream team of Yogi, Nashiem Myrick etc and not him. All he does is pick a sample everybody already, doesn't even flip it or anything, and puts a basic beat behind it.

xxOHCxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
Kinda funny how Dre's leaked stuff keeps ending up in commercials somehow....

theremedy360

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »
"It was like looking in the mirror" LMAO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »
Yeah lol @ him tryna play it off as him bein on dres level
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 02:27:28 AM »
what are eminem and dre cooking up?