Author Topic: I'm back to save the board!!!!!!  (Read 290 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm back to save the board!!!!!!
« on: December 14, 2002, 02:20:16 PM »
I see this board has been hella dead without me...I'm here to save it everybody!...Time to Get some Audio battles going...

Bez Vs Sccit (Part 2)...Sccit won the first battle...Now Bez is looking for a rematch...

Primo Vs Indijinouz...A battle that has been set way back, but never took place cuz of complications...

AlerG Vs Naz-T...Naz-T had finished his verse...AlerG said there is a good chance his would be done soon...Never heard from either since...We gotta get this classic battle going...

Koncept Vs MC Menace...Two MC's who were looking for a battle...This one should intresting...

All of the MC's I just listed, start a thread when u are ready to go...You make the rules and everything...Just start the thread and we can get it going...And if anyone else is looking for a battle, start a thread and tell the board you are looking for somone to battle...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 10:28:14 PM by Now_I_Know »

bez

Re:I'm back to save the board!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 07:26:47 AM »
mercy post.  

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 02:57:36 PM »
This board is so dead it's sad, it might as well be closed, theres like 1 battle every 4 months and it usually takes about 3 months to get both peoples verses in, the only one carrying this board here is sccit.. honestly, without him theres no battles at all it seems like..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 03:25:28 PM »
This board is so dead it's sad, it might as well be closed, theres like 1 battle every 4 months and it usually takes about 3 months to get both peoples verses in, the only one carrying this board here is sccit.. honestly, without him theres no battles at all it seems like..

Right...That's why I came back to save it...I just had my battle with Bez, and MC Menace is having a battle with Koncept...I'm tryna set up as many battles and keep this board alive...I just came back 3 days ago, give it some time to grow back...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 04:02:45 PM »

Right...That's why I came back to save it...I just had my battle with Bez, and MC Menace is having a battle with Koncept...I'm tryna set up as many battles and keep this board alive...I just came back 3 days ago, give it some time to grow back...PeAcE

NIK I will battle you again soon, I will let you know, its just I aint got me mic no more.  
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 04:04:04 PM by Bez »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2002, 08:26:04 PM »

NIK I will battle you again soon, I will let you know, its just I aint got me mic no more.  

word...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2002, 12:38:57 AM »

Well, dats cuz some people are SLOWER than snails when it comes to makin simple verses, huh nexus.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2002, 12:06:19 PM »

Well, dats cuz some people are SLOWER than snails when it comes to makin simple verses, huh nexus.....

LoL...Do I smell...BEEF!?

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2002, 01:18:15 PM »
first of all rod, i dont want beef with you or anyone,

2nd of all, i never said i WOULD do that verse,

i said id think about it and id try it out,

Which i did, i didnt like what i came up with, so its not gonna get done,

Dont be immature, drop it, and move on...

Peace

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2002, 04:48:41 PM »
Nexus, Neo wants the rights to The One back btw!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2002, 07:00:29 PM »
Nexus, Neo wants the rights to The One back btw!

Who the fuck is Neo and what the fuck are u talking 'bout?

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2002, 02:58:08 PM »
guess you aint seen the matrix lad!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2002, 03:02:05 PM »
guess you aint seen the matrix lad!

Yea, I saw it like 4 years ago...PeACe

bez

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2002, 03:11:19 PM »
Sowend!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2003, 10:27:08 PM »
Aint heard from Indijinouz in a while...Aint heard from AlerG...And we're still waiting on Koncept and MC Menace...