Author Topic: Pics from heartbreakers?  (Read 195 times)

Pillow

Pics from heartbreakers?
« on: December 14, 2002, 03:56:00 PM »
can any one get pics from this movie? like when jennifer love hewwit is bending over in tha begging and some other parts, she is fuckin fine. appriciate tha help...

Trauma-san

Re:Pics from heartbreakers?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 06:36:18 PM »
Yeah, she's my fav.  People are like "Barbara streisand blah blah blah" but she knows how to look sexy, without having to take EVERYTHING off.  I think she's pretty respectable with it.  She hotttttt in that movie, too.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 10:31:05 PM »
Yeah, she's my fav.  People are like "Barbara streisand blah blah blah" but she knows how to look sexy, without having to take EVERYTHING off.  I think she's pretty respectable with it.  She hotttttt in that movie, too.  

Barbra Streisand?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 11:53:38 PM »
Yeah, dude was like "Oh, you like barbara streisand" or somethi'n similar because I said Christina Aguilera was a slut.  

elneckio

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 12:52:04 AM »
Never even heard of this movie before... but WOW :O
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 03:05:41 AM »
It's about Signorney Weaver and Love hewitt going around marrying guys, then after the wedding, Love gets him to cheat on Signorney, and she divorces him and takes him for all his money.  It's pretty funny, because the guys don't know that they're related.. like she'll move in, and get him to marry her, then Love will show up and seduce the guy; then Sigorney walks in the room and catches them, and they both get paid, LOL.  It's got Ray Liotta (or whatever his name is) in it too, and he's funny as hell.  The Scenes where Love is seducing the guys are AWESOME, lol, man she's so hot.  Hottest alive, she's like, up there with Courtney Cox for me, LOL.  

closetothalimit

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 03:33:42 AM »
damn

id like to spend a night with a girl like hewitt, maybe even two

i gotta rent this movie now

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 04:00:34 PM »
i got the dick equipped for bitches like this

Jome

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 07:48:58 PM »
she knows how to look sexy, without having to take EVERYTHING off.  

Yah rite!  ::)
Aguilera might be even more slutty, but to say that JLH isn't, is pretty exaggerated.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 07:51:47 PM by Jome »

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 09:39:06 PM »
Yo man thanks alot for postin these pic, i appriciate it. it gave my dick some pleasure for a lil while....lol