Author Topic: Favre to retire  (Read 2235 times)

Lunatic

Re: Favre to retire
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »
Packers bein better is very realistic. The O-line was horrendous last year but it improved as time went on. They will be a 10+ win team.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 12:16:48 PM »
3rd straight year of this drama bullshit come on now he should just be straight up bout it its a simple yes or no bout playin

He's done this shit for the last 4 seasons man, nothing new...

i know i mean even blind people saw this coming
actually i thought it wasnt gon happen cuz at first they were like if favre gets that ankle surgery it means hes comin back and he was set to return you know?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
Packers bein better is very realistic. The O-line was horrendous last year but it improved as time went on. They will be a 10+ win team.

Maybe Im a lil biased cus I predicted before last year that Rodgers would have a monster year...and in most fantasy leagues he kinda flew under the radar during drafts. But I managed to pick him up in mine and he ended up bein the top fantasy QB last year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »
Rodgers is dope and one of the hardest workin players
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 11:45:58 PM »
so he had his 2 days of fame on the sports networks. never really meant it. what a faggot.

wtf, german boy? do they even show football where u live??

What are you trying to say? That I'm wrong or that I'm right but still have no clue cause I'm far away? Because I sure as hell ain't wrong.

i was asking a question

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 11:59:06 PM »
Rodgers was the better QB? Favre had arguably his best statistical season last year & lead his team to the NFC game & won an ESPY for "Play of the Year" (I know, but still lol).

MAYBE this coming season, if Brett comes back, Rodgers will have a better year; but if we're talking about last year, Favre >>> Rodgers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 05:56:04 AM »
Given #4s age...he was dope but thats crazy if he had his best season wit a team he was wit only 4 a season (so far)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 06:08:51 AM »
Given #4s age...he was dope but thats crazy if he had his best season wit a team he was wit only 4 a season (so far)

I think it's clear to anyone who thinks about that 2009 was not Bret Favre at his absolute best. You'd have to go back to the late 90s for that. It just shows what a better team can do for numbers. No Packers team he was on had a defense like these Vikes. No run game he had was as good as last year's and he was never asked to do as little as he was asked to last year (meaning it wasn't up to him to carry a mediocre team). The numbers showed that.

And if one of those fumbles didn't happen Favre would have retired with another ring.

Td

• Lil Geezy
  • NUTTIN` BUT DA DOGG IN ME!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »
Nothing will be new this season with what we watch last season, They just need to lauch a full attack..... Let hope for new moves..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 08:17:48 AM »
So u people think he luvs attention...said he wants 2 retire cuz he had an idea of how much he was gon get (12 mil or less) he holds out and gives vikes a chance 2 up their zeros...they up it and now he doesnt want 2 retire=all bout the dollar sign even tho he has said otherwise...and lol @ chad complainin sayin muffuccaz call him a diva but not #4
Cube

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 08:19:55 AM »
hes old 40 years old i dont blame him for thinkin bout retiring he has a fucked up ankle thats not healin as fast as a young player's ankle would football is a collision sport and i think that his body cant really take much more

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 11:26:25 AM »
Rodgers was the better QB? Favre had arguably his best statistical season last year & lead his team to the NFC game & won an ESPY for "Play of the Year" (I know, but still lol).

MAYBE this coming season, if Brett comes back, Rodgers will have a better year; but if we're talking about last year, Favre >>> Rodgers.

Favre had probably the best year of his career last year. No arguing how great of a year he had. But you have to consider a couple of things.

Yds    TDs   Ints
Rodgers          4434    30     7
Favre             4202     33     7

Rodgers threw for more yards, Brett threw more TD's. But Rodgers uses his legs alot as well and ran for 5 TD's. Brett obviously ran for none. Also take into consideration the conditions. Id be willing to bet if they switched places Rodgers would have killed Favre statistically. Rodgers had no offensive line, he got POUNDED last year and still put up those numbers. His team had a good defense, but not as good as the Vikes. And clearly Favre had the better running game to work with. Rodgers did all of this with opposing defenses mostly playing the pass.

So yeah, u could argue either way as to who had the better year. My thing is, Rodgers did it with almost no help. Rodgers was Lebron on the Cavs while Favre was Kobe on the Lakers. ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 12:15:54 PM »
Damn lookin at those numbers makes u realize how dope rodgers is...and brett
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 12:19:24 PM »

Favre had probably the best year of his career last year. No arguing how great of a year he had. But you have to consider a couple of things.

Yds    TDs   Ints
Rodgers          4434    30     7
Favre             4202     33     7

Rodgers threw for more yards, Brett threw more TD's. But Rodgers uses his legs alot as well and ran for 5 TD's. Brett obviously ran for none. Also take into consideration the conditions. Id be willing to bet if they switched places Rodgers would have killed Favre statistically. Rodgers had no offensive line, he got POUNDED last year and still put up those numbers. His team had a good defense, but not as good as the Vikes. And clearly Favre had the better running game to work with. Rodgers did all of this with opposing defenses mostly playing the pass.

So yeah, u could argue either way as to who had the better year. My thing is, Rodgers did it with almost no help. Rodgers was Lebron on the Cavs while Favre was Kobe on the Lakers. ;D

I love the old man though. 8)

But if you put it like that, we all know LeBron >Kobe.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2010, 01:47:58 PM »
Haha u luv the old man...thats tuff n james bein better than kobe
Cube