Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Speak On Who Their 5th Member Would Be And Beats They've Passed O  (Read 367 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:32:26 AM by blazeindave213 »
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

GangstaBoogy

"Oh you've actually bought beats before? Thats dope" - Joell Ortiz

LMAO man that dude is always clownin Joey.

Man thats fucked up Def Jam stopped Budden from using "Bring Em Out" and "I'ma Hustla"! (guess that explains the "like a hustler dance they don't do that where I'm from line he threw at Cassidy) Him on "I'ma Hustla" would've been huge.

The "How Do You Want It" beat isn't that good. 2Pac and Kci and JoJo made the song.

WTF @ Joell wanting the Alejandro beat
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westsiderider323

LOL damn their interviews are always entertaining joell and joey always clownin on each other = pure comedy

Im Gonna Rape U

LOL @ this!. And LOL @ crooked, hes always saying he spit/refused othe artist's beats. I remember he said he had rapped over the Doggystyle intrsumental before Snoop.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF @ Joell wanting the Alejandro beat
he wasn't being serious
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ this!. And LOL @ crooked, hes always saying he spit/refused othe artist's beats. I remember he said he had rapped over the Doggystyle intrsumental before Snoop.
and we all no thats bullshit...u do know that wright?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Joe wanting to do something on Bring Em Out and I'ma A Hustla totally explains why he made "Stuntin" now, lol.

Here is Budden over I'ma A Hustla from an old mixtape: http://usershare.net/wbyxz8kxv2dt

Some serious lines on there, I dunno if he woulda released those kinda verses if he was gonna plan on making that beat into some sort of single..

Glad Crook passed on How Do U want It.  Pac made a real smooth joint outta that one  8)

BMF beat is boring to me, Ghost of Chris Wallace a bit better...  Don't wanna hear them on neither of those beats actually..

I actually would wanna see them do a club banger outta Alejandro, that beat is fresh:

Power would be dope too.  I think they will actually do this beat soon....

Not sure if Joe is serious about the K Jon song..  Fuck outta here with that beat.  No Ordinary Lover gets a co-sign, I had to youtube that song but I can rock with that mellow beat...

Eddz

I wanna hear Slaughterhouse over "Ballad of The Black Gold" beat, they would destroy it  8)