Author Topic: Rooney could leave Man Utd for just £5m next summer (+ Ferguson video interview)  (Read 631 times)

KURUPTION-81

Good. I hope he leaves and it's an ugly breakup. United fans still complain about Ronaldo and seem to suck Rooney's cock, and Ronaldo left with pure class. To this day, he still talks good about United/Sir Alex and vice versa. It's always pissed me off to see how United classless fans dealt with his class departure.

I want to see Rooney leave on bad terms and get the same treatment.

United fans still sing Viva Ronaldo at matches now.

Rooney will receive much worse abuse than Ronaldo, everyone knew Ronaldo would go to spain at some point but the way he tried to engineer a move was what annoyed united fans.

After he had spat his dummy out for two years and once the move went through he act with class as shown by how he speaks about United now and thats why he has reclaimed some respect from united fans.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didn't see this coming...

Wayne Rooney agrees five-year Manchester United deal

Wayne Rooney has agreed a new five-year contract at Manchester United that is set to keep the striker at Old Trafford until at least June 2015.

The 24-year-old had earlier this week announced his intention to quit United but in a shock u-turn he has now committed his future to the club.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "I'm delighted Wayne's agreed to stay."

Rooney added: "I've talked to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this is where I belong."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

Elano

didn't see this coming...

Wayne Rooney agrees five-year Manchester United deal

Wayne Rooney has agreed a new five-year contract at Manchester United that is set to keep the striker at Old Trafford until at least June 2015.

The 24-year-old had earlier this week announced his intention to quit United but in a shock u-turn he has now committed his future to the club.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "I'm delighted Wayne's agreed to stay."

Rooney added: "I've talked to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this is where I belong."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

his "wife" wants to stay in manchester i guess....

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
I'm kinda confused...now he signed the contract then...hmmm....Wazza is a great player so it's good news...but still...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Either he just wanted a much bigger salary and that was his strategy to get it, or he got death threats and complied.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

Either he just wanted a much bigger salary and that was his strategy to get it, or he got death threats and complied.

maybe the second hypothesis  ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, caught me by surprise.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

maybe the second hypothesis  ;D

Red Army !!!! (Same treatment Rio got a few years back)

Around 30 Manchester United fans, some covering their faces with hoodies or balaclavas, stormed Wayne Rooney’s house in protest last night, demanding an explanation for recent events at the club.

The group - apparently identified as being from United firm ‘Men In Black’ - massed outside Rooney’s digs in Prestbury at about 8.30pm last night, carrying a banner reading ‘Join City & Die’.

Rooney is reported to be in the house at the time, along with wife Coleen and baby Kai. According to the Sun, one man was heard buzzing the intercom pleading:

We want to talk to you, Wayne. We want you to explain the real reason you want to leave. We’re not going to hurt you.

How reassuring. Both police and security guards were soon called, a police spokesman reporting:

At 8.30pm, a call was received from a resident in Prestbury regarding 20 to 30 people assembling outside their address. Police attended the scene and the group dispersed peacefully.

The Sun claim to have had a pow wow with the group’s ‘leader’, who said:

We don’t believe what Rooney said about his reasons for leaving the club. We want answers.

The club is struggling for money but it was struggling for money four months ago - so what’s changed?

He has got himself in a mess in his private life and we understand if he wants to run away abroad, but the least we deserve is that he’s honest with us.

If he joins City it’s going to go off and he’ll be seeing us again.

He needs to do a lot to win my support back, all about the money !
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 12:26:46 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

I have mixed feelings about this. I was kind of looking forward to him going to see how we would cope. But in the back of my mind, I'm kind of happy he's staying.

I think there might a possibility that United did this to get the media off his back about his private life, so they played out that he wanted to leave. I think its unlikely though. He probably has a clause in his contract that if he doesn't feel things are going well in a 1 or couple of years, if he wants out United can get some money for him. I can't see any reason as to why he would sign a 5 year deal. Or possibly, he realised no other clubs actually wanted him, after the way he's been playing recently that he had no choice but to stay. There seems to be quite a few possibilities.

Elano

Red Army !!!! (Same treatment Rio got a few years back)

Around 30 Manchester United fans, some covering their faces with hoodies or balaclavas, stormed Wayne Rooney’s house in protest last night, demanding an explanation for recent events at the club.

At 8.30pm, a call was received from a resident in Prestbury regarding 20 to 30 people assembling outside their address. Police attended the scene and the group dispersed peacefully.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES  :loser:

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up

Elano

:nawty:

LMAO @ the red "army":

KURUPTION-81

LMAO @ the red "army":

I dont think the point of the gathering was to fight the police.

Elano

LMAO @ the red "army":

I dont think the point of the gathering was to fight the police.

they are a bunch of pussies no matter what