Author Topic: The Game - Brakelights mixtape (NO DJ)  (Read 1450 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Game - Brakelights mixtape (NO DJ)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »
I need "Trippin" and "Drop the World" untagged  >:(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Young Old Head

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »
so where's "stop" and tha 2 bonus tracks ???

Cash Money Blood Gang

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »
Really dope gettin this untagged..

Cannot get enough of these joints

Thats The Way The Game Goes
Cold Blood
Trading Places
Stadium Music
Street Riders

Simply amazing music!

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
Link has been deleted  ???
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »
maybe suprise will come from Cool N Dre, coz them ballerina lolipops said that Theymight leak People with Mary J Trash and Other songs.

that track will be underwelming thou...Like Hustlers Dream was...Game in 2008 had direction but lyrics was LA,NWA,Dre,etc....Unless he rewrote the verses it aint gonna be about shit.

We need stadium music rhymes

Shut the fuck up

Hustler's Dream was fucking fire.

1)Hustlers Dream came and went..Didnt live up to expectations.It was hyped waaaaaaaaaaay too much

2)You are the hardest and most gangsta dude in here...Where in Aussie do u live?I live in Melbourne...Lets meet  and see if my Russian ass can make a nice sweetheart out of you..(Assuming that u either live in Melb, Syd or Brisb...and assuming that you are not messi from Europe or whatever..that fagget nigga that had jamie Foxx in his avy.

Where abouts you staying?I will give you my address...Come and see me...You better hope you are a Leb...Coz only them are hard...If you are actually a surfer from Aussie..THan bro...Dont..I will break eye face in half...We dont even consider farmers men in here..

Either leb or fuck off

I'm Lebanese from Sydney. Shut the fuck up you illiterate dog, you can't even type properly.

On another note - Skee should definately release Red Room in NODJ and where are the bonus tracks from Brake Lights?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
Re-up?

theremedy360

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 08:00:31 PM »
they should do this with every mixtape, after a couple of weeks its been out, drop it without any tags!

amazing25

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »
maybe suprise will come from Cool N Dre, coz them ballerina lolipops said that Theymight leak People with Mary J Trash and Other songs.

that track will be underwelming thou...Like Hustlers Dream was...Game in 2008 had direction but lyrics was LA,NWA,Dre,etc....Unless he rewrote the verses it aint gonna be about shit.

Shut the fuck up

1)Hustlers Dream came and went..Didnt live up to expectations.It was hyped waaaaaaaaaaay too much

2)You are the hardest and most gangsta dude in here...Where in Aussie do u live?I live in Melbourne...Lets meet  and see if my Russian ass can make a nice sweetheart out of you..(Assuming that u either live in Melb, Syd or Brisb...and assuming that you are not messi from Europe or whatever..that fagget nigga that had jamie Foxx in his avy.

Where abouts you staying?I will give you my address...Come and see me...You better hope you are a Leb...Coz only them are hard...If you are actually a surfer from Aussie..THan bro...Dont..I will break eye face in half...We dont even consider farmers men in here..

Either leb or fuck off

Hustlers Dream was a great song...
Lebs arent just the only crazy dudes here man
The lebs run Sydney
Greeks, sudanese, serbs and croatians are "hard" in Melbourne

You giving Australia a bad name...calm down...

My homie Oleg Got locked up for stabbing a leb who slapped his Russian Girlfriend in the club coz she wasnt interested...he stabbed him in the face 17 times...they had to put it together by pieces.

Only thing they run is going to the beach and yelling at the girls and after Cornulla Beach and them rednecks beating the fuck outta them clowns they are quiet and soft as a peach.

check yourself on the timeline brotha.Only thing they running is shit down the pipes..Specially after Rescession...If you aint educated, you can sell hot dogs.

If thats what you mean by Running...My Homie Stas from Sydney got them clowns working for minimal wages at his restaurant..

Lol at Croatians and Serbs being hard...Funny man!

amazing25

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »

Shut the fuck up

Either leb or fuck off

I'm Lebanese from Sydney. Shut the fuck up you illiterate dog, you can't even type properly.

On another note - Skee should definately release Red Room in NODJ and where are the bonus tracks from Brake Lights?

That would expain the hate in ur veins...Only when u were hating when my brothers was holding your bitch ass sister at Cornulla Beach, you were hiding in ur house.

We Pissd on this leb couple and made them eat our urine...That was a good trip to Sydney...

Fuck around again and we gonna rush u down back to ur Rapist, Women slapping,Angry country.

Pidarasi!

amazing25

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:05 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPG4RIaDGxc&feature=player_embedded#at=81

When shit Gets thick....They supposed to be running the Sydney but there was not a soul in town...the ones that were...well...You already know.

"We gonna run FROM this town toooonight"

:)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »
i dont think this shit was that hot.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 03:14:50 AM »

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG

Portugoal

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 03:49:50 AM »
Here's another link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9gv4ncq870ftox5

Downloading now... I wanna judge myself how much Game fell off :P