Author Topic: The Game - Brakelights mixtape (NO DJ)  (Read 1451 times)

h2k4

The Game - Brakelights mixtape (NO DJ)
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:02:42 PM »

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game - Brakelights mixtape (NO DJ)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »
niiiiiiiiiiiice :)
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »

amazing25

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 10:16:54 PM »
jusdt downloaded...realise that there is no tags but quality is shit...It says its unmixed..

Is this the suprise they had?

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 10:24:02 PM »
jusdt downloaded...realise that there is no tags but quality is shit...It says its unmixed..

Is this the suprise they had?

Yeah, I noticed this too.  It also does not have the bonus songs  :-\

amazing25

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »
maybe suprise will come from Cool N Dre, coz them ballerina lolipops said that Theymight leak People with Mary J Trash and Other songs.

that track will be underwelming thou...Like Hustlers Dream was...Game in 2008 had direction but lyrics was LA,NWA,Dre,etc....Unless he rewrote the verses it aint gonna be about shit.

We need stadium music rhymes

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 11:11:21 PM »
Hopefully this will eventually get released or leaked at least in the quality of those pac tracks in the other  thread.  :laugh:

I see no point of leaking the "raw files". Mix those joints and then leak them.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 11:58:24 PM »
maybe suprise will come from Cool N Dre, coz them ballerina lolipops said that Theymight leak People with Mary J Trash and Other songs.

that track will be underwelming thou...Like Hustlers Dream was...Game in 2008 had direction but lyrics was LA,NWA,Dre,etc....Unless he rewrote the verses it aint gonna be about shit.

Shut the fuck up

Hustler's Dream was fucking fire.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

teletomble

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 01:01:03 AM »
Has The Red Room Come Out In No DJ?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 01:37:53 AM »

Nah bro :(

amazing25

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 01:45:47 AM »

Shut the fuck up

1)Hustlers Dream came and went..Didnt live up to expectations.It was hyped waaaaaaaaaaay too much

2)You are the hardest and most gangsta dude in here...Where in Aussie do u live?I live in Melbourne...Lets meet  and see if my Russian ass can make a nice sweetheart out of you..(Assuming that u either live in Melb, Syd or Brisb...and assuming that you are not messi from Europe or whatever..that fagget nigga that had jamie Foxx in his avy.

Where abouts you staying?I will give you my address...Come and see me...You better hope you are a Leb...Coz only them are hard...If you are actually a surfer from Aussie..THan bro...Dont..I will break eye face in half...We dont even consider farmers men in here..

Either leb or fuck off

simple

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 02:54:05 AM »
quit the BS.

melbourne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 06:56:15 AM »

Shut the fuck up

1)Hustlers Dream came and went..Didnt live up to expectations.It was hyped waaaaaaaaaaay too much

2)You are the hardest and most gangsta dude in here...Where in Aussie do u live?I live in Melbourne...Lets meet  and see if my Russian ass can make a nice sweetheart out of you..(Assuming that u either live in Melb, Syd or Brisb...and assuming that you are not messi from Europe or whatever..that fagget nigga that had jamie Foxx in his avy.

Where abouts you staying?I will give you my address...Come and see me...You better hope you are a Leb...Coz only them are hard...If you are actually a surfer from Aussie..THan bro...Dont..I will break eye face in half...We dont even consider farmers men in here..

Either leb or fuck off

Hustlers Dream was a great song...
Lebs arent just the only crazy dudes here man
The lebs run Sydney
Greeks, sudanese, serbs and croatians are "hard" in Melbourne

You giving Australia a bad name...calm down...

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 07:48:58 AM »
quit the BS.

Lmao.....................

h2k4

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »
Not entirely.  The only ones that have leaked are:

Heartbreak Hotel
Everything RED
Slangin Rocks
Dopeman
Shake