Author Topic: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept  (Read 1499 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »
why would Game steal cover from... what's his name again?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »
Again, he probes my claim - he is the most disloyal family member ever.

Its bad enough he goes on the internet and talks shit about his own brother but now he lets his homies do so too? I can say whatever the fuck I want about my family, but I'll be damnned if I let someone else jump in and talk shit about them.

Sad part is, BigFase said it himself that he doesn't have the talent to be a rapper (Documentary days) so the fact that he's trying to beef with his lil brother to jump start his own rap career just shows how bitter he is.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elano

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »
is there anybody on here that actually believe game is a real. side from his music do you actually believe this nigga ?

game can't stand for his kids without the help of his friends LMFAO
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jBK8WG-X0A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8jBK8WG-X0A</a>

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »
game can't stand for his kids without the help of his friends LMFAO ????????????????????????????//

why risk millions of $ in a law suit over ice if you ask me and any one with brain would have done the same let the goons get em
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »
is there anybody on here that actually believe game is a real. side from his music do you actually believe this nigga ?

game can't stand for his kids without the help of his friends LMFAO
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jBK8WG-X0A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8jBK8WG-X0A</a>

Game did the right thing there..

AND WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HE IS FAKE! THE WHOLE FUCKIN INDUSTRY IS FAKE YOU RETARDS!
EVERY RAPPER IS 100% FAKE! BUT THEY MAKE MUSIC YALL LOVE! SO STFU!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
get me some popcorn hahahaha,this shit is funny as fucc, i'm currently going through some family betrayal when it comes to chipper jones,and you can say move on all you want,but if you see these muthafuccas and get lame excuses and they saying shit behind yo bacc, y'all just gonna let it go,get the fucc outta here, i don't condone nobody throwing shit at someone's lil kids,but other then that why do game fans and stans got to make the biggest excuses for that equal? i mean alot of material made for public consumption is not real,but when you got equals still off the mic posing like they this and that they should get called out on it, i swear new fans are straight pussy, i seen this same shit happen to people like wayne, he made a good album people said well that's his father, lady gaga hops off a motorcycle and it's well those wasn't really..., so what he lied about his life and stole a name and was told to not use it anymore he piccs out good beats for his album  hahaha,this shit is pathetic, and if you equals rolled with game from the start would y'all reveal to the public that he's not real? be honest,it's real one's who co-sign wayne just for a shot at industry fame, it don't make em not real it's apart of they hustle, everybody is trying to get over on everybody and that's what's going on in game's fam, he promised them things then didn't come through,and they kept they mouth closed till they hit rocc bottom, i can tell these equals was never that close,just like the fam i'm having a problem with, i just go about shit different then these equals, sorry for the long ass speech yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 03:38:32 PM »
was he really drinkin tequila out of a sippy cup?

shyt dont matter to me... sounds like 1 fucked up family.  But i do know B-fly is hot ghetto trash and Kanary Diamonds is  :o.

h2k4

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »
was he really drinkin tequila out of a sippy cup?

LOL.  It looked like some kids cup you get from Denny's.

Whatever the problem is, whether it's on Game, on Big Fase, or both, it still makes Fase and his crew look stupid.  Complaining about what Game didn't do for them, is all Fase knows how to do.  How long ago has Brazil Street Records been around and what have we seen from them?  Basically nothing.  We've got a wack ass mixtape from Fase called "Bloody Money" and no tape from Greedy, whose supposedly their main star.  Fase needs to get his business mentality straight and leave his issue with Game behind.

UNCEEN

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 05:25:03 PM »
game made millions off of this rap biz... why is his family still in the hood? with the recession the Homes have came down to under 100k in some areas (some even 50gs) how come game cant get his family out of the hood and help out. Yea that was wrong of game trying to do an emotional song about his sister being raped, trying to cater to people out there and doesnt even give her a hand.

And game paying to be a blood, is this really news to anyone? i know you fans have got to be feeling fooled all of these years believing this cat was a blood and his own hood NOT even cosigning him (you aint from nowhere)

i feel bad for all the black wall street members out there who have been misled into believing their super hero was a real ass blood
I PITY THE FOOO!!!!
What songs about his sister?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 07:05:16 PM »
I ain't beat 4 this nigga or anybody else bad mouthing game...especially fase...one min he fuck game...next min he takin pictures wit em...sit da fuck down old blood...and the rest of them niggas who ain't neva gon be shit...all they want 2 do is sit back and get money off somebody get ya own shit...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
game can't stand for his kids without the help of his friends LMFAO ????????????????????????????//

why risk millions of $ in a law suit over ice if you ask me and any one with brain would have done the same let the goons get em

somebody trippin off ya family n u worried bout a lawsuit..niggas throwin shit at ya seed

but a nigga deny em a convo at a club..he punches em...

get online n makes up a story that ras dissed his seed n his baby momma..on a track til this day i have yet to hear

amazing25

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:43 PM »

I got shot over two pounds of weed.....

My father left me in the foster home...

More money, more problems and i lost my best friend...

I stay late nights trynna get my cake right.....

Niggaz stepped on the fingers and i climed back to the top.....

You with me...me and my mic cant be separated like interscope and ***

I walked in my house and all my shit is gone(Da Shit).

Niggaz cant sell records but they moving ringtones....

So far, Apart from Game being an ordinar rapper and just like any other rapper being cocky and taking things a bit too far everything he said about his life, pops, selling dope,doing this and that was true..

So if Game aint real...Define Real? Becoz to me, I saw a New Picture(Somebody upload that) where Fase is standing next to Game in the pic and Game throwing up Blood...If it aint right, why didnt Fase say to him that he aint no blood...And Why did Fase post a pic on his own twitter cheesing on Games Dick saying We Family, We Back Full Throttle this and that?

Another thing...Where is the paper work on Fase putting in work? IS he still active?Is he still banging? Becaouse to me it seems like he is as Real as His brother and all other rappers who are on Forbes list and still rapping about Chopping Crack.

amazing25

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 09:18:56 PM »
game made millions off of this rap biz... why is his family still in the hood? with the recession the Homes have came down to under 100k in some areas (some even 50gs) how come game cant get his family out of the hood and help out. Yea that was wrong of game trying to do an emotional song about his sister being raped, trying to cater to people out there and doesnt even give her a hand.And game paying to be a blood, is this really news to anyone? i know you fans have got to be feeling fooled all of these years believing this cat was a blood and his own hood NOT even cosigning him (you aint from nowhere)

i feel bad for all the black wall street members out there who have been misled into believing their super hero was a real ass blood
I PITY THE FOOO!!!!

When he said that shit about His sister..In Life AFter The math he says that Rape has affected him for the rest of his life becoz he walked in the room and saw that....

So he is saying that it affected him more than her...So fuck BFly...Its about Game...He gotta Live with what he saw...So suck a dick you magnifying glass nigga breaking down Games life like you a fan.

im a fan, stan...Whatever..Thats why i got my magnyfying glass on his life...Why you? You hate Game and your bitch ass is Doing case study research on the man you dont like..

Thats faggotness to me bitch. Do you see me with magnyfying glass over Rass Kass fagget ass watching his every step?

Fuck outta my Face.

amazing25

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 09:28:30 PM »

somebody trippin off ya family n u worried bout a lawsuit..niggas throwin shit at ya seed

but a nigga deny em a convo at a club..he punches em...

get online n makes up a story that ras dissed his seed n his baby momma..on a track til this day i have yet to hear

Punching a Gansta Rapper Thats been to prison over personal shit vs Punching a Drunk,Crazed up 19 year old fan who dont even remember throwing ice... :-\

How old are you people? Just wondering...12? 13? Cant be older than that...

I mean imagine if Game hit that lil nigga and fell on the ground, hitting a floor and dying...There has been cases like that alot! Imagine that...

Thats it...Life is ruined..No kids,Girl,Money,Fame,Career..Just Max B,Pimp C and Game in the cell for 75 years till they are 110 staring that at the walls thinking "What the fuck did i do to my life?"

But Hey, Game would be so much realer in my eyes if he grabbed a chainsaw or an axe and started popping and chopping them bitch ass niggaz that threw ice on him..That would be so real! Getting locked up...Killing 19 Year old Fans!!!! Thats So Gangsta...

Dumb fuck

amazing25

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
To me Fase is a bitch becoz Game is throwing up Blood on the pictures with him, talking this and that and Fase cosigns him when things are Nice...When things get outta hand he says that Game stole his identity and shit...

Game has said on the records about his life, father, his sons,him groing thru being dropped from the math,being separated from Dre,being under 50's pressure, not knowing whats gonna happen with Doctors Advocate album, talking about his girl, life,getting money, fans.

What the fuck has Fase gotta do with any of that? :-\

"balling for King and Harlem"

Fase" Ayo, Stop rapping about my life"

Fase is more bipolar and insane that his crazy brother...Nigga is lost...Game been rapping about his life for damn near 5 years since DOC...Somebody tell Fase it aint 2004 anymore :(