Author Topic: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept  (Read 1498 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

The_Offence

is there anybody on here that actually believe game is a real. side from his music do you actually believe this nigga ?

Mietek23

is there anybody on here that actually believe game is a real. side from his music do you actually believe this nigga ?

No. But the difference about Game and Big Fase 100 is that Game actualy CAN rap and got w few good songs :P

Bungalow

• 'G'
Damn I dont wish nobody that kind of family. This is really messed up, how could you burn up a family members picture? In the Documentary days they didnt say shit. These people are snakes.

h2k4

Damn.  Dude seems real jealous cuz he's still stuck in the hood.  Crying about a concept that was supposedly stolen and used on a MIXTAPE, lol.  He really needs to just quit the rap game because it's not for him.  Same goes for B-Fly.  She was all cool with Game during LAX but now she's throwing shots at Kanary D.  It makes her seems like she's jealous cuz that should've been her spot.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

yup there are, saldy.

hey it’s family matter. no on care claim who’s snake. clearly some will side with Game cause he the star, but yall don’t know what Game did and how bad he burn his own family members for them to feel this way. His own mama had issues with him. thats say something. it’s easy to say its over money, but it’s more than. Game is a smuchk by nature, so not surprising that the character been hurting his family’s relationship.

simple

• Lil Geezy
First of all that shit is sad, that is suppose to be fam.  The problem i have with fase is that if you cosign a fake blood (which he claims game is) how tru are you?

yourdead

• 'G'
Big Fase on twitter...

FUCK A FAMILY MEMBER WHO LEAVES HIS WHOLE FAMILY HANGIN!

FUCK A NIGGGA WHO DO A SONG ABOUT HIS SISTER LIFE WITHOUT HER BLESSING, BUT WONT HELP HER WHEN SHE REACHES OUT DOIN BAD

THIS AINT ABOUT NO FUCKIN 'BRAKELIGHTS"...ITS ABOUT THE TAYLOR FAMILY AND THE FAMILY MEMBER WHO GOT $ AND LEFT EVERYBODY BEHIND..MOM/DAD.ALL

THERE WAS NEVER A PAYMENT MADE FROM @THE GAME TO @BIGFASE100 NEVER....IM STILL PAYIN RENT ON THE BLOCK HE BOUGHT,LOL, NO 1.5MIL..NEVER NADA!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Must also suck having a lot of money and fame but also having a money hungry family just cravin present/money from you? .

Fuck Fase and rest of the Taylor family.. Get your own money, you mooching motherfuckers..

There's a difference between lookin out for your family and just takin care of them 100% ..

The_Offence

niggaz mentioning fase like he made the video, face was hardly in the video .so i dont  c why niggaz is saying fase made the video and face burn his brothers picture when he was in there for only 30 seconds... young chief is the one that recorded that shit and game stole the brake lights shit from him.. the nigga that burn games pic was mike alredd or some shit like that. that nigga used to ride with game he was a part of blackwallstreet so he knows game personally ya'll dick riding stan niggaz need to put your self in those niggaz shoes if you were trying to come up and some nigga was watching your moves stealing your concept and passing it off like his because he's the more established artist you would be mad too. game stole that brake lights mixtape cover from the end of that break lights video by young chief. go ahead run that young chief video to  4:31 and you niggaz will see where he stole the concept and used it as his mixtape cover  

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:08:16 PM by The_Offence »

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 12:38:08 PM »
Game didn't do the artwork did he? I doubt he even seen that video, no-one else did.

The hate for game frm ppl frm his past must have a reason more than just hate but these ppl need to move on with their lives. They're not going to get where they'd like to be.

As for Fase saying game aint spend 1.5 on his friends. How the fuck would he know? Game clearly looks after those who are cool with him. GMagic confirmed the 1.5mil figure, I'd love to see Fase question GMagic to his face!

The_Offence

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
Game didn't do the artwork did he? I doubt he even seen that video, no-one else did.

The hate for game frm ppl frm his past must have a reason more than just hate but these ppl need to move on with their lives. They're not going to get where they'd like to be.

As for Fase saying game aint spend 1.5 on his friends. How the fuck would he know? Game clearly looks after those who are cool with him. GMagic confirmed the 1.5mil figure, I'd love to see Fase question GMagic to his face!

your name is blackwallguerilla nuff said. in the words of fase your a game stan, a send of what fase created hahaha he didnt do the cover himself but he told the artist the concept he wanted and he named it brake lights. this stan nigga tryiong to say niggaz just put out the mixtapoe and game didnt have nothing to do with it ..nigga its a official mixtape that nigga picked the cover and the name. he stole chiefs concept and rickys flow that whole mixtape is nothing but fake shit from the cover to the music didnt game say he's pushing back his album to takre in rick rosses album lol now i see why... another artist concept for the cover, another artist sound for the music and his album will sound like pharrell/ rick ross ALBUM
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:55:34 PM by The_Offence »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
game made millions off of this rap biz... why is his family still in the hood? with the recession the Homes have came down to under 100k in some areas (some even 50gs) how come game cant get his family out of the hood and help out. Yea that was wrong of game trying to do an emotional song about his sister being raped, trying to cater to people out there and doesnt even give her a hand.

And game paying to be a blood, is this really news to anyone? i know you fans have got to be feeling fooled all of these years believing this cat was a blood and his own hood NOT even cosigning him (you aint from nowhere)

i feel bad for all the black wall street members out there who have been misled into believing their super hero was a real ass blood
I PITY THE FOOO!!!!

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 01:00:24 PM »
Right, first off 1shot created blackwall with game. I am well aware that fase lended the movement a streetcred and that game wouldn't be the artist he is today without fase.

Personally I'd like fase and game to be cool but it aint gonna happen so what do ppl want to do? Whinge and moan when they percieve game has stolen an idea without proof? They need to move on.

I get that game the artist is a fabrication but he's a dope one.

The_Offence

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 01:01:09 PM »
game can make a video saying he's gay and his stans will still deny it haha theses niggas saw time after time how mant niggaz tell you how fake this nigga is and them boys still denying it..these are the niggaz from the hood game claims telling you the nigga is not from there  and you niggaz still denying it