Author Topic: D loc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop The warning Arrested For Shooting 2 cali bangers  (Read 1695 times)

The_Offence

i told you cali niggaz on here theirs real bloods and crips everywhere. stop thinking niggaz outside of cali is fake bloodz and fake crips because a nigga might just light your ass up for disrespecting his set

Dloc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop Dogg 24hrs Arrested In A Shooting Incident In Oklahoma! (Word Is He Shot 2 Gang Bangers From Cali That Came Down To Confront Him On The Snoop Dogg Beef)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:01:15 PM by The_Offence »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
So worldstar straight dry snitching? (not first time on their site)
the news mentioned nothing of Snoop and crips coming to see him. smh

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

i told you cali niggaz on here theirs real bloods and crips everywhere. stop thinking niggaz outside of cali is fake bloodz and fake crips because a nigga might just light your ass up for disrespecting his set

Dloc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop Dogg 24hrs Arrested In A Shooting Incident In Oklahoma! (Word Is He Shot 2 Gang Bangers From Cali That Came Down To Confront Him On The Snoop Dogg Beef)

RETALIATION IS SET.... ;)

The_Offence

worldstar is ran by a jew that makes his money off promoting racism. so its no surprise that they would snitch...all they post on that site is negativity, shit that has nothing to do with hip hop....they added that shit to have niggaz in cali mad wanting to retaliate, it keeps brothers fighting for nothing instead of getting to that money..look at that site its pure negativity that make our people look foolish, them people posting 2 year old fight videos and if you notice all the women they use as their worldstar honeys are either black or latino
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:00:17 PM by The_Offence »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
worldstar is ran by a jew that makes his money off promoting racism. so its no surprise that they would snitch...all they post on that site is negativity, shit that has nothing to do with hip hop....they added that shit to have niggaz in cali mad wanting to retaliate, it keeps brothers fighting for nothing instead of getting to that money..look at that site its pure negativity that make our people look foolish, them people posting 2 year old fight videos and if you notice all the women they use as their worldstar honeys are either black or latino
you been speaking alot of networth lately my equal props yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy

So just cause he shot dudes hes official?????? Cmon dude its a whole different mentality out west homie that you can only get where the shit originated from. Them out of state bloods and crips is really showing they ho card by crying on videos about how they so official and the west still dont accept them. Be original and get off their dicks if they dont fuck with ya its the simple homie.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:52:51 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

MarshColin

So just cause he shot dudes hes official?????? Cmon dude its a whole different mentality out west homie that you can only get where the shit originated from. Them out of state bloods and crips is really showing they ho card by crying on videos about how they so official and the west still dont accept them. Be original and get off their dicks if they dont fuck with ya its the simple homie.

Agreed. As far as I see it this guy from Oklahoma is a dumbass. He got caught didn't he?

Not saying that there aren't Bloods & Crips in Oklahoma that put it down though. Just speaking on this guy in particular.

OG Hack Wilson

who runs it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u totaly missing the point homie...anybody can pull a trigger...grow up.

Blasphemy

Just 1 question. Where in the video does it say anything about Niggaz from Cali? Wouldn't be amazed if he just shot niggaz clowning his dumbass for threatening a nigga who hasn't been a True Crip since the 1990s.

Also I found this:

Anyone remember The Boondocks lol I think this is gonna be the new thing.

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''

do you have any idea how stupid and immature you just sound?
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

The_Offence

who runs it
jordan tower.this racist faggot below,half of the time the spelling on that site is not even correct and some of  the videos will get taken down because their always posting false information.. their the ones paying that kat stalks hoe to talk reckless, worldstar is behind that shit.. everything you niggaz click the link to her videos both her and worldstar makes money

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:27:54 AM by The_Offence »

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
There is just something about adding internet and gangster together that just aint quite right.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »
Someone has 2 shoot up shit 2 prove their gangsta?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fraxxx

u totaly missing the point homie...anybody can pull a trigger...grow up.

Excactly! And what's with this WSHH theory? You may be right, I don't know bout their owner or policy but the example you gave is straight bullshit. Sure there are white WSHH honeys.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.