Author Topic: Almost looks like Revis is going to hold out  (Read 655 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Almost looks like Revis is going to hold out
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »
fucking moron already got his contract restructured once; has 20 mill GUARANTEED the next 3 years and is holding out because Oakland was dumb and gave their corner (asomough) a crazy contract.

i almost say good riddance but the guy is the best in the league and we'll miss him for sure.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Almost looks like Revis is going to hold out
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »
I'll kill myself if he doesn't play.

theremedy360

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 12:39:52 AM »
In all sports (but the NFL especially) with great talent comes greater egos.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 06:58:20 AM »
fucking moron already got his contract restructured once; has 20 mill GUARANTEED the next 3 years and is holding out because Oakland was dumb and gave their corner (asomough) a crazy contract.

i almost say good riddance but the guy is the best in the league and we'll miss him for sure.

To be fair, Asomough is one of the best, if not the best corner in the league. Just because Revis plays for a New York team and Asomough plays for the Raiders who haven't done much, the media wants to play it out like it's unfair. But people have called Asomough the best corners in the NFL for a few years now. Revis is good, but his retarded for this one. And if you want to blame Al Davis for this, he'll gladly take blame.

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »
revis is puttin himself out as bein more important then the team football is a team sport not an individual sport hes bein like a lil kid at toys r us who aint gettin anything

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 09:57:03 AM »

To be fair, Asomough is one of the best, if not the best corner in the league. Just because Revis plays for a New York team and Asomough plays for the Raiders who haven't done much, the media wants to play it out like it's unfair. But people have called Asomough the best corners in the NFL for a few years now. Revis is good, but his retarded for this one. And if you want to blame Al Davis for this, he'll gladly take blame.

I'd say Revis proved himself to be the best after shutting down numerous Number1 options in single coverage last year, not to take anything away from Asomough cause he's incredible in his own right, Revis just really showed me something last year. Al would certainly love to take the blame though lol

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 01:35:54 PM »
y'all trip'n this guy started off as the 7th highest paid corner on the jets this year! and the job he did yall saying he shouldn't be the highest paid get the fucc outta here, al davis should look into getting the equal and then having hayes and hanes all over again,last time they had two elite corners they won the super bowl, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »
Revis shuts down every #1 he faces

ya'll are tripping
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »
y'all trip'n this guy started off as the 7th highest paid corner on the jets this year! and the job he did yall saying he shouldn't be the highest paid get the fucc outta here, al davis should look into getting the equal and then having hayes and hanes all over again,last time they had two elite corners they won the super bowl, yell

well last time they even had a decent corner to go with Charles Woodson, Philip Buchanon, the Raiders made the Super Bowl. If Al is willing to spend the money in this uncapped year, and sign Revis, my god he'd be considered the most diabolical mind in NFL history.... okay... maybe it would just cement it. LOL

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:32 AM »
Revis is trippin

looks serious though

would suck for Jets/Jets fans if he sat out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 02:38:01 PM »

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 08:15:45 PM »

Why is he a fucking moron?  Because he is trying to get paid ?  He is the best DB in the league and isn't even the highest paid DB on the Jets.  And nothing in the NFL is guaranteed so he's going for his.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 09:21:29 PM »

I thought this Crooked I dickriding faggot Hack Wilson was a Giants fan? SMDH. So now the Jets are the T.O.N.Y and he jumps ship, wow! Talk about dickriding
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »

I thought this Crooked I dickriding faggot Hack Wilson was a Giants fan? SMDH. So now the Jets are the T.O.N.Y and he jumps ship, wow! Talk about dickriding
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »
Revis signed, got paid, and Hack lost again for thinking Revis is a moron for going after his money.