Author Topic: how do i import samples into fruity loops?  (Read 131 times)

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
how do i import samples into fruity loops?
« on: December 11, 2002, 07:08:22 AM »
i am having some trouble doing this, and does any one know any good free sites for samples?
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Re:how do i import samples into fruity loops?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 09:40:56 AM »
i should prolly also tell you that im using fruity loops, and when i try and save samples to the "collected" folder, it says it saves but when i go and try to use em in fruity loops theyre nowhere to be found. what am i doing wrong?
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 11:32:59 AM »
Right click on the instrument that's already there...Than click "Load sample" and locate the sample u want to use...

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 06:56:32 PM »
There are two Collected folders... you have to go to "C:/program files/fruityloops3/samples/collected" not "C:/program files/fruityloops3/collected". Or you can make a folder on your computer anywhere you want in a convinent spot, fill it up with all your external samples, then when your inside fruityloops, right click on one of the channels and pick "load sample..." then just browse your folders until you find the sample you want in the folder you put them in.

I would buy the full version if I was you. Fuck the crack. Besides the fact that cracks cause stability issues with your computer, the FruityLoops crack doesn't offer you lifetime free updates and a 24/7 support forum where you can either browse the topics through a search box to find the question you need to be answered, or just make a new topic.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 06:58:26 PM by //:in-DIJI-nouz.. »