Author Topic: girls are nuthin but BITCHES well atleast mine  (Read 233 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
girls are nuthin but BITCHES well atleast mine
« on: December 15, 2002, 05:07:17 PM »
god dam my girls bein a fuckin bitch she wont even fuckin talk 2 me 4 5 minutes nemore so i dunno wtfs up nemoe i wanna move on but i cant cuz i luv her u know..... but shes fuckin got split personailitys or sum shit i swear 1 minute shell be like i luv u the next fuck u bye its fuckin weird and dont get with a physco bitch 4 real

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:girls are nuthin but BITCHES well atleast mine
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 05:10:03 PM »
Most girls are bitches<<True...But not all girls are bitches homie...U just gotta find the right one...PeACe

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 05:10:26 PM »
tell us something we dont know...lol =)

good luck wit ya woman..
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 05:14:55 PM »
Seriously... theres way too much hoe's but ur woman aint a hoe if u luv her... maybe things are juss gettin complicated anywayz, good luck with her

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 06:58:38 PM »
yeah true that not all girls r bitches theres bitches n women she WAS a women and she crossed the line lol but shes startin 2 go back 2 the women side cuz shes explainin me that shes been stressed 4 a while (peramite PMS) so itll b fine i hope

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 07:14:14 PM »
Yeah, good luck, man... But dat's actually right, not all of the are bitches, but all of them act like bithes at lest 5 minutes a day... Fuck, I do understand u, man, they r fuckin weird... Once i was w/ my girlfriend at my place, I saw somethin was botherin her, I asked her... damn, it's like u r tryin to help, and as the fuckin answer she gets all pissed, damn... dat is wack, shit.... and later, when she, out of nowhere becomes normal again, she says it's PMS, but it's fuckin NOT!!!! u can totally tell, that difference, man... They always act stupid, cause they fuckin R stupid, man... Ok, not all, but those who r not stupid, r still difficult 4 us 2 understand, man... not cause we r dumb, but cause the way they act... they can't even fuckin explain it themselves... they fuckin want us 2 know wat they want, but dont give a fuck bout wat we want... Damn, man, y did u touch this topic? y did i fuckin read it??? I'm fuckin stoned, i fuckin wrote a lot of shit i dont even understamd now... hehehehehehehehehehehe..... damn, i smoked some good shit.... By the way, i advise u 2 smoke a bit every time she does some wild, or stupid shit... u know, smoke => forget.... U feel me, man? Good luck! Chuuch!!! [/glow]

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 07:42:05 PM »
ok dogg imma try to help yu out

she could be playing u have u ever thought of that? maybe she found sumbody else?

alwayz keep tracc of when she iz on PMS and jus try to stay tha fucc away!

dont let her get u in checc if iz like "fucc u bye" then fucc her dont run bacc to her and have ur face in her pussy jus ignore her let her run bacc too u

really dogg find sumbody else be on tha look out for sumbody else once u find sumbody better or close to better or equal break up wit her and try new girlz u can fall in luv wit a chicc that will luv u so much better then her and treat u better then her, so jus look! im out!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 07:51:49 PM »
Yeah, good luck, man... But dat's actually right, not all of the are bitches, but all of them act like bithes at lest 5 minutes a day... Fuck, I do understand u, man, they r fuckin weird... Once i was w/ my girlfriend at my place, I saw somethin was botherin her, I asked her... damn, it's like u r tryin to help, and as the fuckin answer she gets all pissed, damn... dat is wack, shit.... and later, when she, out of nowhere becomes normal again, she says it's PMS, but it's fuckin NOT!!!! u can totally tell, that difference, man... They always act stupid, cause they fuckin R stupid, man... Ok, not all, but those who r not stupid, r still difficult 4 us 2 understand, man... not cause we r dumb, but cause the way they act... they can't even fuckin explain it themselves... they fuckin want us 2 know wat they want, but dont give a fuck bout wat we want... Damn, man, y did u touch this topic? y did i fuckin read it??? I'm fuckin stoned, i fuckin wrote a lot of shit i dont even understamd now... hehehehehehehehehehehe..... damn, i smoked some good shit.... By the way, i advise u 2 smoke a bit every time she does some wild, or stupid shit... u know, smoke => forget.... U feel me, man? Good luck!Chuuch!!!

LMAO dam i get wut ur sayin even though u r fucked up lol

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 07:54:53 PM »
she could be playing u have u ever thought of that? maybe she found sumbody else?

yeah i thought bout it ALOT but i always ask her and shes like its called trust so i dunno

alwayz keep tracc of when she iz on PMS and jus try to stay tha fucc away!

i do that and its rite around the 15 so thats now

dont let her get u in checc if iz like "fucc u bye" then fucc her dont run bacc to her and have ur face in her pussy jus ignore her let her run bacc too u

i dont run back i dont call her or nthin i just let her either call me or get back on teh internet and then she says sorry then it happens again

really dogg find sumbody else be on tha look out for sumbody else once u find sumbody better or close to better or equal break up wit her and try new girlz u can fall in luv wit a chicc that will luv u so much better then her and treat u better then her, so jus look! im out!!!

she use ta b like that but n the last few weeks its been differant she was like this 1 time b4 but it didnt last this long so i dunno

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 08:06:50 PM »
seriously she could be playing u dogg so be on tha look out!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 09:24:19 PM »
but shes fuckin got split personailitys or sum shit i swear 1 minute shell be like i luv u the next fuck u bye its fuckin weird and dont get with a physco bitch 4 real

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2002, 10:03:48 PM »
Dawg, if u r sure u r doin tha right thang, do it, if u love her, go ahead, shit on evrythin, maybe it's just her fucked up character, maybe u love her actually 4 her fucked up character,  man... u know wat I'm sayin? but REMEMBER, love is shit compared 2 friendship... deep thought, right? maybe she's just PMSin, but if she's fuckin hatin ur friends FUCK HER!!!!! i fuckin broke up w/ at least 10 girlfriends dat started dissin my friends, bitches!!!! stick 2gether w/ ur dawgs, man.... fuck tha bitches!!!! and 1 more thang... u should get STONED!!!!!! take care!!!! Chuuch!!! [/glow]

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2002, 10:10:29 PM »
holy fuck man^^, for god sakes, write normal, all that twitching glow shit fucks with the eyes, i mean the bright glow is enough, but, the shit moves for some reason

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2002, 10:10:55 PM »
Dawg, if u r sure u r doin tha right thang, do it, if u love her, go ahead, shit on evrythin, maybe it's just her fucked up character, maybe u love her actually 4 her fucked up character,  man... u know wat I'm sayin? but REMEMBER, love is shit compared 2 friendship... deep thought, right? maybe she's just PMSin, but if she's fuckin hatin ur friends FUCK HER!!!!! i fuckin broke up w/ at least 10 girlfriends dat started dissin my friends, bitches!!!! stick 2gether w/ ur dawgs, man.... fuck tha bitches!!!! and 1 more thang... u should get STONED!!!!!! take care!!!!

i do luv her but i dunno if im doin the rite thing i mean me n her swithced places i was the 1 bein a bitch 2 her KINDA now its switched but naw shes notta bitch 2 my friends she wants 2 b down with em and dam ur all bout weed huh? and im only a occasionaly smoker like every once n a while and it has been a while lol i couldda on my birthday but i found out my grandparents r takin 2 get my blood takin so i had 2 pass :(

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2002, 10:12:28 PM »

i do luv her but i dunno if im doin the rite thing i mean me n her swithced places i was the 1 bein a bitch 2 her KINDA now its switched but naw shes notta bitch 2 my friends she wants 2 b down with em and dam ur all bout weed huh? and im only a occasionaly smoker like every once n a while and it has been a while lol i couldda on my birthday but i found out my grandparents r takin 2 get my blood takin so i had 2 pass :(

lmao @ how you switch topics, yall some funny nigs, ahhh im glad i got shit like this to read to take me away from reality for a sec, thanx yall, lol
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 10:12:55 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »