Author Topic: Mannie Fresh Plays New Beats For Mystikal + Mystikal Freestyles Over One  (Read 194 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Dogg Ly Dogg

Dope ass video! Mystikal still fucking relevant after 7 years being locked up and I can't wait for his new album

Blood$

Dope ass video! Mystikal still fucking relevant after 7 years being locked up and I can't wait for his new album

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I was bumping his new song produced by KLC and dam he tears that shit up! I'm anticipating an album from him.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Fuck, im looking forward to this!! Mystikal gonna drop the heat!

"my momma`s gonna listen to that" :P

Hes flow still sound amazing. The album gonna be fresh.

Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
How is Mystikal still relevant? Its been YEARS since anyones even thought about dude lol.

Never liked dude personally. I hope these Manny beats dont get wasted on him, WHY aren't more artists taking this shit?

Dogg Ly Dogg

How is Mystikal still relevant? Its been YEARS since anyones even thought about dude lol.

Never liked dude personally. I hope these Manny beats dont get wasted on him, WHY aren't more artists taking this shit?

The guy set the stage on fire in the last Hip Hop Honnors and his latest songs including the single with Lloyd are just amazing
and call me a groupie or whatever but me personally I was waiting for him to be released since day 1

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He aint amazin but he made dope muzik bein from n.0...lets c if he can still make same bangers
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Paul

Some of those Mannie beats went hard. Nice car too
funkyfreshintheflesh