Author Topic: Damn Niners..............  (Read 205 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Niners..............
« on: December 15, 2002, 06:19:42 PM »
damn....................Niners...........they lost...........i cant believe it!!!! after lasts week win..............and now this!  oh well.............u win some u loose some!  and the Raiders too!!!! i thought they were going to make a run for it!! oh well..............my niners have clinched at least!!

budsmokeronly

Re:Damn Niners..............
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 06:31:07 PM »
Fuck I missed the game.  I come home and check espn website and saw they lost.  fuckin niners.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 10:32:17 PM »
dont forget Niners play saturday this weekend!!!  We shall rebound from this weeks lost!!!

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 01:02:05 AM »
lol @ the niner fans, its sad the fans dont know that they are the 4th seed and cant get any better....they can loose the the last two games and finish as the 4th seed and they can win the last two games and they will finish as the 4th seed...sad how the niner fans dont know jack about their team!!! They just wanna celebrate like terell owens with pom poms before its over...how sad!!!!!!!!!! sad niner fans...i will school you again with where you guys will have to play, so dont challenge me!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 10:46:37 PM »
4th seed, 3rd seed,2nd seed, or 1st.................they got the division title and are in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.O. cant be stopped!!!! he can do whatever he wants cuzz nobody can stop him!!! hell just run them down!!!

[size=30]Niners!![/size]