Author Topic: The G.O.A.T has spoken part 2  (Read 681 times)

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
The G.O.A.T has spoken part 2
« on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:29 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Pp10aHLdEc&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1Pp10aHLdEc&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

8)

teecee

Re: The G.O.A.T has spoken part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:22:07 AM »
MJ:  "Right now, Kobe Bryant is better.  BUt Lebron, he has a bigger upside."

NIK should love this shit as he is all about "potential", right?

IF Lebron ever decides to work on his post game, its over.   I think he has some maturing to do as well.   He had too much thrown at him early

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:34 AM »

IF Lebron ever decides to work on his post game, its over.   I think he has some maturing to do as well.   He had too much thrown at him early

No, you're mistaken. NIK is ALL ABOUT Kobe. It doesn't matter what's said, the argument will be manipulated or changed or reworded so this way Kobe looks like the GOAT & LeBron looks like some choke artist who can't make it.

I just want to point out that everybody saw Kobe Bryant play .500 ball when he was by himself, right? Everyone was a witness to that? Alright, just making sure.

teecee

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 12:19:13 PM »

No, you're mistaken. NIK is ALL ABOUT Kobe. It doesn't matter what's said, the argument will be manipulated or changed or reworded so this way Kobe looks like the GOAT & LeBron looks like some choke artist who can't make it.

I just want to point out that everybody saw Kobe Bryant play .500 ball when he was by himself, right? Everyone was a witness to that? Alright, just making sure.

Word.   

On another note, how you think the Cavs will be this year...after all, certain diehard Kobe fans on here insisted Lebron's supporting cast was as good or better than Kobe's...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

Word.   

On another note, how you think the Cavs will be this year...after all, certain diehard Kobe fans on here insisted Lebron's supporting cast was as good or better than Kobe's...

Personally? I'd say they could have a worse record than the Nets just did lol.

But honestly, under 30 wins guarenteed.

But yeah, another retarded point. Jordan's Bulls made the playoffs when he left & in a weak ass East, you'd think a team with "as good/better" support than the defending world champions, they would have no problem finishing with the six, seven or eight seed.

But the fact LeBron left after a 67 win season & now the team is potentially looking at a 40 game difference, that's absurd to compare the support of the Cavs & Lakers.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
the lebron dicc succ'n on here continues, mo williams all star,jamison all star, wally zerb was an all star, stop acting like lebron never had a good cast, and now he ran under wade's skirt,so yall might as well go hide under his skirt ass well yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:23:04 PM »
But 3,4 important players of the Cavs team left after Lebron went if I'm not mistaken.

theremedy360

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 04:03:55 PM »
Kobe is still easily the best pure basketball player in the game. LeBron can have the coolest highlights award though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 09:33:06 PM »
the lebron dicc succ'n on here continues, mo williams all star,jamison all star, wally zerb was an all star, stop acting like lebron never had a good cast, and now he ran under wade's skirt,so yall might as well go hide under his skirt ass well yell

Wally Szczerbiak...LOL.

theremedy360

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 09:43:09 PM »

LOL, I rarely defend LeBron, but Wally was far from an All Star on the Cavs, is dude even in the league anymore?

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 03:18:34 AM »
Wally getting inducted to the hall of fame right after Scottie Pippen today.  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »
I really thought the LeBron dicksucking would cease after what happened this summer...LOL. Some people here are nuts. To people who know the game and understand basketball beyond marketing and highlights, it's not even a question as to who is better...But yea, Jordan had to save face in a crowd with fans of both players, so he added that "LeBron has more upside"...Uh, no shit, LeBron is 5 years younger than Kobe. LOL, it would be stupid to not acknowledge that a player who is 26 has more upside than one who is 31...And then when Jordan finished the sentence, he kinda paused..."but LeBron has better upside and does have a chance to be better......then a lot of players"...LOL. Classic.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:19:33 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 06:13:16 PM »
^LOL, you would break down the "tone" & "manner" that Jordan used to explain it.

You're insane lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 06:17:51 PM »
^no, not really, idiot. just pointed out that he paused after saying "Lebron could be better", followed by a quiet  "...then a lot of players", which is almost as hilarious as your basketball analysis.

teecee

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 08:21:36 AM »
I really thought the LeBron dicksucking would cease after what happened this summer...LOL. Some people here are nuts. To people who know the game and understand basketball beyond marketing and highlights, it's not even a question as to who is better...But yea, Jordan had to save face in a crowd with fans of both players, so he added that "LeBron has more upside"...Uh, no shit, LeBron is 5 years younger than Kobe. LOL, it would be stupid to not acknowledge that a player who is 26 has more upside than one who is 31...And then when Jordan finished the sentence, he kinda paused..."but LeBron has better upside and does have a chance to be better......then a lot of players"...LOL. Classic.

Lebron has looked like a bitch this summer, and its obvious dude is a immature and just wants to fit in (read Shooting Stars for some insight on this).   

HOWEVER, those of us who think Lebron is a GREAT player have not been swayed by this summer...after all, how many games has he played this summer? ::)    He is still the same player, but now has a supporting cast and is likely gonna win a few titles. 

I think Lebron will win, lets say, THREE titles with Wade before Wade retires....in that case, Lebron will then be in a similar situation as Kobe before the last two titles, right?   Except for Lebron will likely get a playoff MVP or two and actually have a GREAT finals in one of the wins.

Also, quit acting like Kobe didn't demand a trade from the Lakers.   

NIK, how many games will the Cavs win this year?  You've said numerous times that Jamison and Mo WIlliams are all star level, great players so they should do quite well in the east, right?

As for upside, LEbron has more upside because he has the PHYSICAL tools.   IF he decides to get a post game, its over, case closed.