Author Topic: So We gonna Act Like West Coast Has got a single successfull lyrical mc?  (Read 440 times)

amazing25

Pac? Cube?Dre?Eazy E?Game?Snoop?

By Successfull i mean if a rapper drops an album and "PEOPLE" go and buy his CD simply becoz they "FEEL" his music.

And by Lyrical, I Mean Crooked I lyrical etc..Very Lyrical...Stay-at-home-in-headphones-for-52-weeks Lyrical...Sit on your computer and Digital music lyrical..While Your Friends outside eating young pussy and you stay home checking out Weekly Hiphop Lyrical..

Your Friend ask you to bring some music to the party and you rush to your nerd spot computer to burn the best Crooked I weekly hiphop songs lyrical! I mean lyrical like that...You at the party talking to girls and telling them about Crooked I metaphors lyrical, trynna explain what they mean lyrical.

People asking you who that rapper is just for the fuck of it and you telling them the story about Crooked I's Life Lyrical...They probably will forget in a min but you make sure they know who Crooked I is lyrical.

Suga Foot

And by Lyrical, I Mean Crooked I lyrical etc..Very Lyrical...Stay-at-home-in-headphones-for-52-weeks Lyrical...Sit on your computer and Digital music lyrical..While Your Friends outside eating young pussy and you stay home checking out Weekly Hiphop Lyrical..

Your Friend ask you to bring some music to the party and you rush to your nerd spot computer to burn the best Crooked I weekly hiphop songs lyrical! I mean lyrical like that...You at the party talking to girls and telling them about Crooked I metaphors lyrical, trynna explain what they mean lyrical.

People asking you who that rapper is just for the fuck of it and you telling them the story about Crooked I's Life Lyrical...They probably will forget in a min but you make sure they know who Crooked I is lyrical.

when you put it like that, no one comes to mind.  I think Kurupt has it in him to do it tho.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pac? Cube?Dre?Eazy E?Game?Snoop?

By Successfull i mean if a rapper drops an album and "PEOPLE" go and buy his CD simply becoz they "FEEL" his music.

when you put it like that, no one. i'm not gonna spend time talking to girls about crooked i and his metaphors :laugh: or any of the other stuff you listed for that matter lol

amazing25

Oh yeah, forgot Kurupt..He is probably the closest thing on the west coast to a Lyrical MC who kicked it big..Even thou he aint really that Sucessfull but at least he was on Up N Smoke Tour and was getting $$$ for some time.

Oh, just came to mind...Xzibit! How could I forget...Kurupt is at the bottom but XZ should really be there with Cube etc for Movie Roles,Pimp My Ride, Cartoon voices and shit.

Who else?

I really liked XZ music...All of It! Dont know the song but really remember some good lines like "My father was a soldier, my mother was a writer, i was born with my fist pumped up or something like that"

Im pretty sure im forgettting somebody...I would put Cypress hill there too...

So so far we got

1)Xzibit

2)B real

3)Kurupt

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh yeah, forgot Kurupt..He is probably the closest thing on the west coast to a Lyrical MC who kicked it big..Even thou he aint really that Sucessfull but at least he was on Up N Smoke Tour and was getting $$$ for some time.

Oh, just came to mind...Xzibit! How could I forget...Kurupt is at the bottom but XZ should really be there with Cube etc for Movie Roles,Pimp My Ride, Cartoon voices and shit.

Who else?

I really liked XZ music...All of It! Dont know the song but really remember some good lines like "My father was a soldier, my mother was a writer, i was born with my fist pumped up or something like that"

Im pretty sure im forgettting somebody...I would put Cypress hill there too...

So so far we got

1)Xzibit

2)B real

3)Kurupt

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
No coast has that now.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Mysktero
Ras Kass

give me a sec I got more

Matty

Murs?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

amazing25

Re: So We gonna Act Like West Coast Has got a single successfull lyrical mc?
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »
No coast has that now.

Nas and Damian Marley Performing at 60 000 Festivals...They are not headliners but they are actually getting offers.

But My question wasnt really Today! based on the legacy of all time.

What does that tell us? When you are staying late nights trynna create a metaphor of the Runaway Money train somehow connceted to the Atomic Nuclear Dipole Dipole Moments of the Covalent Chemical Bonds and people aint feeling your shit?

What does that tell you?

What does it tell you when 2001 Sells 7 Million in USA alone off simple gangsta shit rhymes?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
Defari

amazing25

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 07:20:50 PM »
Mysktero
Ras Kass

give me a sec I got more

Successfull? DId you see me list Cube, Dre, Eazy E,Game,Snoop.

Is Rass Kass or the other nigga as successfull? Or even any closer to XZ, Kurupt?

I meant success...Not Skill.

The other dude said Murs...The Who? Has he even had a single person go to the store outside the cyberworld and buy his Plastic CD physically?

How are these dudes successfull? I aint hating. Rass Kass is one of the best rappers to ever touch a pen, but comon...SUCCESS!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »
No coast has that now.

Nas and Damian Marley Performing at 60 000 Festivals...They are not headliners but they are actually getting offers.

But My question wasnt really Today! based on the legacy of all time.

What does that tell us? When you are staying late nights trynna create a metaphor of the Runaway Money train somehow connceted to the Atomic Nuclear Dipole Dipole Moments of the Covalent Chemical Bonds and people aint feeling your shit?

What does that tell you?

What does it tell you when 2001 Sells 7 Million in USA alone off simple gangsta shit rhymes?

It tells you that bein "lyrical" doesnt sell shit....and makin bullshit bootyshake music for 14 yr old bitches does.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »
Mysktero
Ras Kass

give me a sec I got more

Successfull? DId you see me list Cube, Dre, Eazy E,Game,Snoop.

Is Rass Kass or the other nigga as successfull? Or even any closer to XZ, Kurupt?

I meant success...Not Skill.

The other dude said Murs...The Who? Has he even had a single person go to the store outside the cyberworld and buy his Plastic CD physically?

How are these dudes successfull? I aint hating. Rass Kass is one of the best rappers to ever touch a pen, but comon...SUCCESS!

So let me ask you this, do you attribute Xzibit's success to all lyrics or part lyrics and situation that he was in? (Dre, Snoop co-sign etc)