Author Topic: Good Studio Headphones?  (Read 119 times)

the.SET

• 'G'
Good Studio Headphones?
« on: August 16, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »
I'm in the process of buying equipment for a home studio, but now I'm looking for some good headphones with pretty clear studio sound, but I'm not trying to break the bank gettin them though. Right now I have some cheap Sony headphones but I'm looking for crisp sound to help me also when checking the levels and stuff of my recordings. Any recommendations on some good headphones? I'd possibly be willing to go upto 200 dollars if they are quality headphones.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

westsiderider323

Re: Good Studio Headphones?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 09:48:52 AM »
ebay that hoe i just copped some earbud beats for $38 you can prolly get the studios for less then $100

Matty

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »
http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/b8cbc96f5a242e96/index.html

I have a pair of these, you can get them relatively cheap outside that site.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:10:57 AM »
Anyone reccomend some that dont let the noise out? I turn the volume on blast on people always complainin n airports, stores, etc...it aint even that loud 2 me anyway...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
I have a pair of Audio Technica headphones.  I don't remember the model, but they were around $150.  I've had em for about 5 years.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 12:09:39 PM »
Ok so I'm assuming audio-technica is a pretty good brand, cuz I'd never heard if it until a few days ago. Ima check on those. 'Preciate it playas 8)
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!