Author Topic: Soopafly DPGC is still hands down the best poster on this site  (Read 686 times)

Raphael

Re: Soopafly DPGC is still hands down the best poster on this site
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 06:16:18 AM »
Dat Whoopty Woop is better than anything put out by those bums after dogg food.

theremedy360

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 09:59:04 AM »
Here he keeps Rooney in check!  ;D

damn man, do you guys expect me to know everything about everything? i wasnt really much of a soopafly fan i dont know his disco by heart.

Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!

lmao

LMAO, dude's got issues..

issues ? dude is too fuckin funny

I agree, most hilarious poster on this site. But anytime a man appears to be living his life for another man, I gotta call shit like I see it.

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 10:18:50 AM »
Never cared for Soopafly personally, but if this dude is so passionate about him, I might have to go back and check out some of Soopa's shit.

LMAO @ the Daz response.
this

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 10:42:52 AM »
this guy is a clown lol funny fucker

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »
Soopafly don't have more bitches than your boy Mike Harris. I got pretty redbones too.
Soopafly is old and isn't that good looking. Nigga look like Shrek with Aids lmao.
I can't get Aids because I ony fuck redbones and everybody knows redbones can't catch anything not even the common cold
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »
Soopafly don't have more bitches than your boy Mike Harris. I got pretty redbones too.
Soopafly is old and isn't that good looking. Nigga look like Shrek with Aids lmao.
I can't get Aids because I ony fuck redbones and everybody knows redbones can't catch anything not even the common cold

are you on crack?

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
hell yeah I never read that entire post but I knew it must have been funny as fuck since a few people have mentioned it

this dude in fact made me download both of Soopafly's albums years ago, and LMAO at that Looney response  ;D

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:55 PM »
hell yeah I never read that entire post but I knew it must have been funny as fuck since a few people have mentioned it

this dude in fact made me download both of Soopafly's albums years ago, and LMAO at that Looney response  ;D

You make it sound like Banging West Coast is more than three years old, lol.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »
Soopafly, do not give up rapping!!  You have many fans out there, it would be a sad day in the world of hip hop if you got out of the rap game.  You have to make at least one more album for your hardcore fans like me.  Your songs are the soundtrack to my life!  I've been listening to them for 16+ years,  i've had so many great life experiences with your songs playing in the background.  Do not take that away from us, i'm begging you.  And as far as changing the game goes, you don't need to do that!  You've already reached perfection!  I'd be happy with another album that sounded just like "Dat Woopty Woop", just change a few beats and new lyrics and it'd be a hit.  It's when people start trying to change the game that they fail.  Look at DJ Quik, now he's going back to his old sound, because that's what made him popular.  Look at Dr Dre when he released "Welcome To The Aftermath" album.  He changed his sound all up and it bombed, so he went back to gangster rap.  Just keep making songs about slapping the bitches really hard and all those funny lyrics about what you do to bitches both physically and sexually.  I don't care if you call a hoe a heffer in every single song from here on out, that's funny!  I love hearing about how you push bitches out of your car and make them sleep in your backyard doghouse after you bang them.  And how you pistol whip them when they get that smart mouth.  That is what we want!  We don't want all these futuristic sounds or these deep lyrics.  Gangster rap is not mainstream anymore, so if you wanna go against the grain, make that gangsta rap music again. 

And yeah, i'll always give Daz and Dre props for putting you up on the game, but now it's time Daz steps aside and lets you shine.  He's made, what, like 40 albums, and you've made two?  Let's have him step back and let you take control for a while.  The student has now become the teacher.  He showed you how it was done back in 1994, now you are showing him how it's done in 2010 with this new dogg pound album putting DPG back on the map again.

THANX FOR THE SUPPORT. I KNOW I CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY CUZ OF THE MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OF MUSIC THESE DAYS BUT OBVIOUSLY THIS ABLUM WAS PRODUCED FOR THE FANS WHO WANTED TO HEAR THAT OL SCHOOL CLASSIC DPG SHIT. PERIOD!!! THOSE FANS ONLY!! WHEN ME N DAZ GET TOGETHER WE CANT HELP BUT STICC TO WUT GOT US HERE. DOGG POUND GANGSTA SHIT. THANX FOR THE CRITISISM POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME. BUT FOR MOST OF YALL CHECC DIS OUT..........I APPRECIATE THE ACNOWLEGEMENT FROM MY PRODUCER STANDPOINT. YALL PRETTY MUCH ALWAYS ENCOURAGED ME WIT THE POSITIVE TALK ABOUT MY PRODUCTION AS SOOPAFLY. BUT ON THE SAME SIDE YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT I WOULDNT OF HAD THIS FORMULA IF IT WASNT FOR MY PARTNA DAZ. YEA HE CRAZY SOMETIMES 51/50 BUT HIS CRAZY ASS TAUGHT ME HOW TO MAKE BEATS THAT BANG. PERIOD. I KNEW HOW TO MAKE MUSIC BUT MY SHIT DIDNT BANG TIL I GOT WIT HIM. AND REMEMBER HE WAS MAKIN HITS A COUPLE YEARS BEFORE I EVEN GOT THERE. BOTTOMLINE IS WE A TEAM DAZ N SOOPA. WHERE IM WEAK HE STRONG N VICE VERSA. AND I SAY IT AGAIN THIS ALBUM WAS STRICCLY FOR THE ONES THAT WANTED TO HEAR THIS SHIT. ANYBODY WHO WANTED SOMETHIN BESIDES THAT, HEY, DONT EVEN WAISTE YO TIME N MONEY. JUST REAL TALK.

WHY I DONT COME WIT A ALBUM?? SHIT IM ALWAYS WORKIN ON SOMEBODYS ELSES. PERIOD. WAS ABOUT TA RAP THIS RAP SHIT UP TIL I HEARD I GOT 2 FANS OUT THERE. SO IMMA PROB MAKE ONE FOR THEM. PLUS I THINK I GOT DAT DRE SYNDROME. TRYIN TA THINK OUT THE BOX SO HARD DAT EVERYTHANG BE SOUNDED JUST AIGHT TO ME. ITS HARD PUTTIN SHIT OUT WHEN YOU YO WORST CRITIC. CANT SPEAK ON DRE TOO MUCH BUT I KNOW THATS WUT HE GOIN THRU TOO. SHIT I STARTED WIT HIM TOO SO I KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO WANNA CHANGE THE GAME WIT EVERY SONG. SHIT HARD TA DO. BUT FUCC IT NIGGA GONE PUT OUT A LIL HERE N THERE JUST TA STAY IN THA GAME. IF YOU A SOOPA FAN STAY DOWN WIT ME. DOGG POUND FAN, STAY DOWN WIT US.

HOLLA IF YOU NEED TO

SOOPAFLY
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »
damn the real Soopafly is going in on the fake Soopafly DPGC

SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 05:46:43 PM »

SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

SOOPA

LMAO!

theremedy360

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »
LMAO, dude just got owned by his idol. Soopafly DPGC is officially on suicide watch.

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »

SOOPA

LMAO!

HAHAHAHA

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 08:27:04 PM »
Damn, I hope Soopafly DPGC is gonna get over this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »
Damn, I hope Soopafly DPGC is gonna get over this.

;D