Author Topic: Aite enuff of u bandwagon muffuccaz...bring em out  (Read 345 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aite enuff of u bandwagon muffuccaz...bring em out
« on: August 19, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »
Lamarcus was a bust...but dont u dare say jason campbell is much better...keep hatin on #4 and kobe but if lamarcus was a bust then welcome campbell 2 the west...but u gotta luv the hate...what campbell do n 5 years over there? And if u dare bring up he had 12 different oc's...ima urrggh lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

Re: Aite enuff of u bandwagon muffuccaz...bring em out
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »
I assume you're talking about Jamarcus Russell? LOL, Russell isn't even close to Campbell. Russell may be the most physically gifted QB to have ever played the game, any quarterback would love to have his size and arm, but he wasted all of it by being fat and lazy. And this is coming from a guy who would always defend him (before last season when he showed us how shitty he really was.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »
Nobody thinks Campbell is gonna be a pro-bowler. But you gotta be retarded not to see what an upgrade he is. lol. Arguing against what the entire world already knows just makes you a fool.

TD's    INTS    Yards
Jason Campbell (2009)          20        15      3618
Jamarcus Russell (2009)         3          11      1287        
Jamarcus Russell (Career lol)   18        23      4083

Campbell had a better '09 than Jamarcus' career lol. With a team that really wasnt any better than the Raiders. Remember last year the two teams met, with Gradkowski starting at QB instead of JaMarcus (because he was benched for being the worst QB on their roster). The first half was fairly even, 17-10 Redskins at halftime. Gradkowski went out with an injury, so JaMarcus had to start the second half. Final score, 34-13 Redskins.

How bad was JaMarcus? lol. Gradkowski started against the Bengals in week 11 (Yes, week 11). He threw 2 TD's in that game (Raider win). 2 TD's is nothing amazing. But it is when you consider up to that point, JaMarcus had only threw 2 TD's the ENTIRE season lol Two weeks later the Raiders play Pittsburgh, again with Gradkowski at QB instead of JaMarcus. Raiders win. Gradkowski leads game winning drive and earns AFC offensive player of the week.

TD's      INT's     Yards
Gradkowski (2009)           6          3         1007               (4 games started)        

JaMarcus started 9 games last year. Compare the stats.

Record (2009)

W        L
JaMarcus        2         7
Gradkowski     2         1
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »
I assume you're talking about Jamarcus Russell? LOL, Russell isn't even close to Campbell. Russell may be the most physically gifted QB to have ever played the game, any quarterback would love to have his size and arm, but he wasted all of it by being fat and lazy. And this is coming from a guy who would always defend him (before last season when he showed us how shitty he really was.

He had the size, and a big arm. Not an accurate one. The Raiders thought they could teach him to be accurate, which you MIGHT be able to. But there was no way they could teach him to be a hard worker and to have any heart.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »
Again i never ever said lamarcus is goat but the hate he recieves is crazy...overall...look shaun hill won how many games 4 the 9ners? And what happened 2 him? Their best qb got cut but he was the one who won em games? Im sayin look beyond his weight etc...but lamarcus didnt have the guidance others have had...daygo member im not sayin he was dope...but raiders losin wasnt entirely his fault...and u think this these preseason games mean anythin? Im goin n triple 4 the 9ers agaisnt the haters cuz ima fan of neither...what if raiders win less games? Whos 2 blame now...randy hansen? Lol hire a gm davey
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:29:46 PM »

He had the size, and a big arm. Not an accurate one. The Raiders thought they could teach him to be accurate, which you MIGHT be able to. But there was no way they could teach him to be a hard worker and to have any heart.

That's why I said physically gifted lol, that's where it stops.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 09:06:37 AM »
jason campbell aint even bad he was decent in washington actually not bad at all only the media and shit made him look like he cant play or shit but is a huge upgrade for the raiders if they had jamarucs russell under center, shit might as well have a punter or kicker replace him cuz its pretty much the same thing

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:20 PM »
Again i never ever said lamarcus is goat but the hate he recieves is crazy...overall...look shaun hill won how many games 4 the 9ners? And what happened 2 him? Their best qb got cut but he was the one who won em games? Im sayin look beyond his weight etc...but lamarcus didnt have the guidance others have had...daygo member im not sayin he was dope...but raiders losin wasnt entirely his fault...and u think this these preseason games mean anythin? Im goin n triple 4 the 9ers agaisnt the haters cuz ima fan of neither...what if raiders win less games? Whos 2 blame now...randy hansen? Lol hire a gm davey

The Raiders losing wasnt entirely his fault...of course. A team losing is NEVER entirely one persons fault. But his weight wasnt even the major issue. The major issue was his work ethic and his inability to complete the most basic tasks that an NFL QB should be able to do. Remember, they had to completely simplify the system just for him. And HE is the QB. He is supposed to be the leader...and the guy who understands the offense the best. And he was the worst. Other QB's on the team performed better than him, playing with the SAME team...SAME coaches...and LESS time playing with the starters. Why would it not be his fault he sucked so bad? He had absolutely NO drive to become better than he was. Who's fault is that? His. He is a grown man. Are you gonna tell me Bruce Gradkowski had way more guidance than JaMarcus? lol. There is a reason why teammates on this team didnt even respect Russell.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »
Yeah i believe bruce had more time spent wit him..til bruce comes out and says otherwise im wit that...again im not sayin he was great, hard worker, but when others would hate that much...fuck improvin ..im runnin wit the $..call me whatever...but i got ur money and raider fans or many people dont like that...daygo im rootin 4 him and the cable guy...u 4got the hate the cable guy got? U 4got the hate gruden got? Gruden is an all star coach imo...he needs 2 and will b a head coach...ay this is great tho...im all money n on every nfl game...yeah every single nfl game im n on it...and the hate that came made me go n...so im all money n agaisnt raiders and 9ers 4 them jumpin on the wagon...and whats dope is i didnt know this fool was a raider fan all these years...so now its on...hes lucky cowboys lost...ON PURPOSE
Cube

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »
Yeah i believe bruce had more time spent wit him..til bruce comes out and says otherwise im wit that...again im not sayin he was great, hard worker, but when others would hate that much...fuck improvin ..im runnin wit the $..call me whatever...but i got ur money and raider fans or many people dont like that...daygo im rootin 4 him and the cable guy...u 4got the hate the cable guy got? U 4got the hate gruden got? Gruden is an all star coach imo...he needs 2 and will b a head coach...ay this is great tho...im all money n on every nfl game...yeah every single nfl game im n on it...and the hate that came made me go n...so im all money n agaisnt raiders and 9ers 4 them jumpin on the wagon...and whats dope is i didnt know this fool was a raider fan all these years...so now its on...hes lucky cowboys lost...ON PURPOSE

Its not hate when people just tell it like it is. JaMarcus sucked, point blank. Thats not hatin. If you saw a homeless person you wouldnt be hatin if u said he was poor. Youd be callin it like it is. The guy just had NO will to be anything better than terrible. And how do you figure Gradkowski had more time spent with him? lol. JaMarcus was the number one pick....making MILLIONS. You think a team isnt gonna invest every resource they have to make him great? lol. In other words...youd be saying the Raiders just felt like giving JaMarcus a ton of money and didnt care if he would be good or help them win. They just felt charitable. You arent making ANY sense whatsoever man. You dont become the biggest bust in NFL history without it being your fault. The Raiders had issues, but they did what they could to make this guy even average. And it didnt work. Its obviously him and everyone knows it....except for him, and you. And HE might even know it. The reason Cable doesnt receive the attention that JaMarcus does, is because Cable doesnt act like he doesnt give a shit. Cable wasnt the number one pick in the draft. And Cable wanted to bench JaMarcus's sorry ass when Al wouldnt let him. Al Davis is the only reason JaMarcus was even starting for as long as he was. Any other Owner, GM, Coach...would have sat his fat ass down a long time ago.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »
aldrige got overpaid as a motherfucker, no doubt.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
Free lamarcus n the cable guy....lets wait til the heat really begins...where are the "jason campbell aka ur new homie" at then? Wait n c...same wit vikings, same wit titans, same wit 9ers...all good bust or not good he got away wit the money
Cube

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 05:29:18 PM »
Free lamarcus n the cable guy....lets wait til the heat really begins...where are the "jason campbell aka ur new homie" at then? Wait n c...same wit vikings, same wit titans, same wit 9ers...all good bust or not good he got away wit the money

:eh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 05:33:42 PM »
Lol...im goin n on the raiders this week...hate the 9ers but im bankin on the 9ers...if the raiders win...
Cube

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 05:36:48 PM »
Lol...im goin n on the raiders this week...hate the 9ers but im bankin on the 9ers...if the raiders win...

Its preseason. Who gives a shit. It isnt about wins and losses in the preseason. Your starting unit doesnt play the whole game anyways. Its mainly just there to get guys ready for the season, and evaluate your players.