Author Topic: DJ Khaled Signs With Cash Money Records  (Read 484 times)

Elano

DJ Khaled Signs With Cash Money Records
« on: August 22, 2010, 02:43:55 AM »
DJ Khaled has signed with Cash Money Records.

The celebrity spin doctor announced the move online and the news quickly spread via the internet.

"DEAL IS DONE!!WE THE BEST YMCMB! See live footage from @Derick_G !! Hard work pays off! I'm on my way to the studio!" he said via Twitter. "WE THE BEST CASH MONEY ! FREE WEEZY! WETHEBESTFOREVER COMING SOON!"

Previously, Khaled was signed to E1 Entertainment, formerly known as Koch Records. Now the Miami DJ joins Cool & Dre, Bow Wow, and Lil Wayne on Cash Money.

Portugoal

Re: DJ Khaled Signs With Cash Money Records
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 02:50:38 AM »
Cash Money used to be one of the best record labels ever. Look what has become of the label. :-X

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 03:45:52 AM »
yeah fuck this shit. cash money are makin smart business moves right now, shame they barely got any good rappers left on the label (at least not ones that are releasin any material)

Elano

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 04:52:08 AM »
Cash Money used to be one of the best record labels ever. Look what has become of the label. :-X

you are mad because your idol tq has been dropped from cash money ah ah ah  :nahnah:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:16:39 AM »

you are mad because your idol tq has been dropped from cash money ah ah ah  :nahnah:

I think I agree with him, Elano. Cash Money really is a shitty label. The last song/single I can recall liking from them was Real Big by Mannie Fresh.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 05:19:44 AM »

I think I agree with him, Elano. Cash Money really is a shitty label. The last song/single I can recall liking from them was Real Big by Mannie Fresh.

they are a shitty label now,nothing new to me. but mauzip is mad because tq is no more with them  :D

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 05:25:37 AM »
DJ Khaled is a pretty useless acquisition in my opinion.

MediumL

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:34:46 AM »

I guess it means they've got a DJ that will play their songs even more than normal. Plus Khaled will feature some of their no namers on his albums to help promote them.

But being honest Khaleds relevance is decreasing rapidly judgin by his sales.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

StevenQBosell

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 06:43:11 AM »

I guess it means they've got a DJ that will play their songs even more than normal. Plus Khaled will feature some of their no namers on his albums to help promote them.

But being honest Khaleds relevance is decreasing rapidly judgin by his sales.

Indeed. Smells like Roc-A-Fella & DJ Clue type shit... only I could see an exclusive YM roster retail compilation... Hosted By DJ Khaled...  :-X :-X :-X

Anunikke

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 07:32:32 AM »
An in house mixtape DJ could never hurt.
Khaled Tagging > Drama Tagging

But didn't Wayne blow up bigger then ever before when Khaled's "we taking over" was a hit?
He might just be showing appreciation for that.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 08:36:31 AM »
at the end of the day the williams brothers still fucking millionaires....when you can buy a $2 million ride i couldn't care less about the haters

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 01:19:09 PM »
While i couldn't give a fuck about khaled signing, at least CM puts out albums from their artists

coughAFTERMATHcough
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
While i couldn't give a fuck about khaled signing, at least CM puts out albums from their artists

coughAFTERMATHcough
Cash money has shelved more artists then Aftermath

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »
"Hard work pays off"

WHOOOOOOOO, he finally fulfilled his life long dream of signing to Cash Money.  Such an upgrade to his career!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 07:24:54 PM »
Hard work finally paid off?? what the fuck does he even do???