Author Topic: bitch told me to get a job  (Read 372 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
bitch told me to get a job
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »
so this bitch I've been seeing found out I'm not really an architect and accused me of being a drug dealer. i told her i was a republican. she ended the conversation by telling me to grow the fucc up and get a job. i am not getting a job but this bitch has a very precious asshole and i need all the help i can get now. should i buy flowers?

Elano

Re: bitch told me to get a job
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »
get a job motherfucker

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:02:53 AM »
hell yea buy flowers and if the bitch refuses you slap that hoe put her in her place and rape that asshole take that shit son

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »
so this bitch I've been seeing found out I'm not really an architect and accused me of being a drug dealer. i told her i was a republican. she ended the conversation by telling me to grow the fucc up and get a job. i am not getting a job but this bitch has a very precious asshole and i need all the help i can get now. should i buy flowers?

haha.

Buy flowers.... tap that one last time and move on to the next unsuspecting ho.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 01:39:09 AM »
You should have business cards already made for shit like this, my nigga. Nobody second guesses a business card.

You know how many stolen business checks I cashed with a fake ass business card?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 05:47:41 AM »
Stating you're a republican was a pretty good move though, I'll start using that as a last ditch effort when the convo about my accomplishments goes sour.

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
I'd be damned if a bitch told Mike Harris to get a job. Tell that hoe , your job is staying pretty and breaking her,both in the pockets and pussy/ass
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

Anunikke

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »
I have 6 months of acceptable unemployment left.
One of the benefits of being a minor.

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 04:43:48 PM »
I have 6 months of acceptable unemployment left.
One of the benefits of being a minor.

i wish i was a fuckin minor still good times  8) no job no worries and shit

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 10:40:40 PM »
bitch is not even answering the phone when i call. fucc that bitch. i have definitely not ruled out rape but i have decided to re-think my entire strategy. what really did me in was the diplomas and if you can't produce any you're pretty much lights out..god rest his soul lol. this will not happen again. i will also take sik's advice and get the fake business cards. having them custom made by a professional is a brilliant way to disarm these face cream sluts and really make a good impression. I've googled some cards and I'm so impressed I feel like a lawyer already.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 10:44:42 PM »
Start at 1:52

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNLU9JuEP5E?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fNLU9JuEP5E?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:46:55 PM by M Dogg »

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:50 AM »
bitch is not even answering the phone when i call. fucc that bitch. i have definitely not ruled out rape but i have decided to re-think my entire strategy. what really did me in was the diplomas and if you can't produce any you're pretty much lights out..god rest his soul lol. this will not happen again. i will also take sik's advice and get the fake business cards. having them custom made by a professional is a brilliant way to disarm these face cream sluts and really make a good impression. I've googled some cards and I'm so impressed I feel like a lawyer already.
Yeah. It's great for picking up bitches too. If it says your profession is something like "cosmetic surgeon" or "attorney at law", you can see the moist spots on the front of their pants when you hand them the card.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 04:09:41 AM »
Fuck a job, u need a late 30s divorced wealthy cougar.  Marry her, divorce her, take half. 

Time to flip the script on these hoes. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
Yeah. It's great for picking up bitches too. If it says your profession is something like "cosmetic surgeon" or "attorney at law", you can see the moist spots on the front of their pants when you hand them the card.
he better back that up with a dope ass ride.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 03:36:09 PM »
he better back that up with a dope ass ride.
Nah, see, that's where you come in with the "I drive a hybrid because I love the environment" deal. Bitches loves that environmental shit.

But if you're driving a 1979 Datsun, well, that's another story.

THA SAUCE HOUSE