Author Topic: UEFA Champions League Draw  (Read 1048 times)

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 09:38:38 AM »
Too many shitty leagues are getting spots now. I wouldn't mind if England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France & Portugal got another spot instead.

That is what is ruining the competition

Too many teams that don't deserve to be in the champions league are there, and it would be worse giving teams that finish 5th in their league a spot in the champions league.

Time for the competition to go back to champions only or change the whole competition to a European league format.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 03:05:39 PM »
Too many shitty leagues are getting spots now. I wouldn't mind if England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France & Portugal got another spot instead.

Ya im sure people prefer to see likes of juventus, liverpool there instead of some crap greek, ukranian or israeli team

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »

Ya im sure people prefer to see likes of juventus, liverpool there instead of some crap greek, ukranian or israeli team
Exactly. Juventus, Liverpool, Porto & Man City should be in CL, not Europa.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 05:55:23 AM »
LOL, If a team gets into the CL by finishing 7th in the league, you might as well abandon the whole tournament..

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 06:50:49 AM »
Well I like that there are some smaller teams, being champions of their own league, and they get some important money from this which is good too...

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 09:08:43 AM »

Why should they?

What is the point of the competition, why have domestic league football then?

Why should the best financially league's get priority over other leagues? Why let these 'cash rich' clubs get the chance to get richer?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »

Why should they?

What is the point of the competition, why have domestic league football then?

Why should the best financially league's get priority over other leagues? Why let these 'cash rich' clubs get the chance to get richer?

Spot on.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »
I ain't talkin about money nor do I care.

It's about what's best for the competition. These groups look like the worst groups I've ever seen. Imagine how more entertaining the CL would be if:

Basel
Bursaspor
CR Cluj
Tel-Aviv
Partizan
Zilina

were replaced with

Liverpool
Juventus
Porto
Man City
Atletico
Leverkusen

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 12:11:03 PM »

Liverpool
Juventus
Porto
Man City
Atletico
Leverkusen

Well, they weren't good enough in the league last season, so there you go,

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 12:22:01 PM »

Liverpool
Juventus
Porto
Man City
Atletico
Leverkusen

I understand Juve doesn't deserve it, they finished 7th. But teams like Porto finished third and weren't even awarded an opportunity to play in the CL playoff?  :o  I didn't mention teams like Sevilla because they had a chance and lost (to Braga). But Porto finished 3rd and went straight to Europa  ::)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »

Why on earth should man city be in there ?

They havent won a trophy in over 30 years and even with all the money they spent they couldnt qualify !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »

Liverpool
Juventus
Porto
Man City
Atletico
Leverkusen

I understand Juve doesn't deserve it, they finished 7th. But teams like Porto finished third and weren't even awarded an opportunity to play in the CL playoff?  :o  I didn't mention teams like Sevilla because they had a chance and lost (to Braga). But Porto finished 3rd and went straight to Europa  ::)

That's because the Portugese league is not good enough to have that many CL spots.

Why on earth should man city be in there ?

They havent won a trophy in over 30 years and even with all the money they spent they couldnt qualify !

Spot on.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 01:27:56 PM »
But all those other shit leagues deserve one? Teams like Benfica, Braga & Porto would shit all over those 6 teams I mentioned. It's not like the Portuguese league has many spots. 1st place goes directly and 2nd goes to the playoff. I think 3rd place should get a chance at the playoff too. Especially now that Braga is a good team. Sporting finished 4th last year and they're a good team who have developed countless world class players and 2 previous Ballon D'or winners

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 01:50:05 PM »
cant wait for this season to begin. My club Schalke is goin to do some damage this year  8)

-----------------Jones-----------------Rakitic-------------------

Farfan----------------------------------------------------Jurado

--------------Huntelaar----------------Raul---------------------

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »
cant wait for this season to begin. My club Schalke is goin to do some damage this year  8)

-----------------Jones-----------------Rakitic-------------------

Farfan----------------------------------------------------Jurado

--------------Huntelaar----------------Raul---------------------

the aint gonna get anywhere with 6 players!  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare