Author Topic: How many games should there b n a nfl season?  (Read 412 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: How many games should there b n a nfl season?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 03:26:12 AM »
Biggest mistake Vince McMahon ever did in the XFL is cutting the preseason. Like a business man, he saw the profits in just getting to the regular season, but the league suffered from horrible football, and by the time teams started to gel, people turned off and didn't care.

If the NFL cuts the preseason, the game will suffer. On top of that it increases the risk of injury to star players and shortens careers. They should keep it at 16, or if anything cut down to 14.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 06:41:13 AM »
Cut down? Does nfl bring n the most money?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dexter

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
Stupid they tryna change this. 16 is cool.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 05:37:23 PM »
16 of course.  When I 1st started watching the nfl in 1982 it began with 16.  18 is too much, STOP BEING GREEDY! >:(  3 preseason games & that's it.  Why is that so hard 2 understand?  And besides, who are the other 2 teams these teams gonna go against if they did have 2 more games.  Sick of the fucking greed.  Bad enough baseball got too many games.  Its retarded that in order to get rid of 2 preseason games they put in 2 regular. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »
U mean fans bein greedy when players dont get paid more? Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 11:42:21 PM »
Cut down? Does nfl bring n the most money?

Yep. But I'm not talking in a profit sense, I'm talking for a better for the game sense. But look at the XFL's history, no pre-season just shitty football to start. If you cut pre-season, then you'll get shitty football. Watch the first pre-season game of a season, it's shitty football. No way around it, keep pre-season at 4, maybe 3 games, regular season at 16, I like 14 better but 16 is fine, and lets see some good football.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 11:43:23 PM »
Oh yeah, baseball can stand to cut a MONTH off their season. I hate the World Series in November, that's funking crazy. It's a summer sport, there should not be a chance of snow in the most important series of the year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »
Cut baseball cool...but cuttin nfl 2 14 games? There already aint enuff but dont b cuttin it...sides look at it from a money side also
Cube