Author Topic: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)  (Read 857 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
Aite cool...cherry chuck gang-is that a group down wit mitchy? And tiny doo aint wit mitchy no more right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

teletomble

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 08:52:18 AM »

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 08:59:11 AM »
Kewl shit, finally a song I can sit through by Glasses. He been havin some misses wit me lately.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 09:42:59 AM »
Aite cool...cherry chuck gang-is that a group down wit mitchy? And tiny doo aint wit mitchy no more right?

about tiny doo right (lots of cats left WrongKind for some reason) about cherry gang not sure it was group put together by Don Diego but i think he had some beef with Mitchy (im not 100% sure about it tho) cuz he wasnt on CCG album

Paul

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
Horribly simple song. Wont listen to again
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »
Aite good lookin out...when u find out more info on what happened and whats goin on wit wrongkind etc...come thru
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
Aite good lookin out...when u find out more info on what happened and whats goin on wit wrongkind etc...come thru

well im not reallt into that pity beefs im trying to enjoy music if u know what i mean  ;) ;)
i know that Wronking left almost all who was in the begging stay Mitchy, Ric Nutt, Young Reef (not 100% sure about him) and they have  big rooster now including rappers from all over south cali ex: hooda john, sean deez, bigg tupp, black mikey - all of them relased plenty mixtapes/album solo already (black mikey is monster on mic)
don diego was locked down sometime i know he is workin on new album + CCG might released vol.2 baby bandit released mixtape begging this year and workin on new right now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 12:00:25 PM »
Aite thats waz up...since u mentioned it ima check out black mickeys muzik
Cube

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 05:50:19 PM »
Horribly simple song. Wont listen to again

I most certainly concur.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »
LOL @ While fans continue to wait patiently for Beach Cruiser

aint nobody checkin for this nigga no more

i mean he do good music but his time passed and the labels fucked up.

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 07:35:01 PM »

well im not reallt into that pity beefs im trying to enjoy music if u know what i mean  ;) ;)
i know that Wronking left almost all who was in the begging stay Mitchy, Ric Nutt, Young Reef (not 100% sure about him) and they have  big rooster now including rappers from all over south cali ex: hooda john, sean deez, bigg tupp, black mikey - all of them relased plenty mixtapes/album solo already (black mikey is monster on mic)
don diego was locked down sometime i know he is workin on new album + CCG might released vol.2 baby bandit released mixtape begging this year and workin on new right now

Yea Don Diego and Mitchy have had beef for a while for personal reasons and them reconciling is out of the question neither of them want to. But as for Tiny Doo he's no longer an artist under Wrongkind but him and Mitchy are still cool with each other. But Mitchy, Ric, Damu, and Black Mikey i believe are the only Wrongkind artists that's still around from day 1. Reef i think is off doin his own thing since he ain't been on a Wrongkind project in a while but i'd need to double check that one. but like Ichi said Mitchy's been signing artists from all over since then and all are still doin their thing and are gettin ready to drop projects very soon. more updates on that tomorrow by the way.

And to whoever mentioned CCG & Mitchy Slick they in no way, shape, or form fuck with each other like that. they do their thing and Mitchy does his. simple as that

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thx for clarifying things wasnt sure 100% about  ;) Young Reff was on XXL vol.4 that why i wasnt sure about it  :D (btw he just released pretty cool mixtape) shame that so many animosity in SD if they join forces SD scene would be unfuckitable but well it is what it is we can only appreciated good music.

btw did u find out what with that ric/ise collabo?

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thx for clarifying things wasnt sure 100% about  ;) Young Reff was on XXL vol.4 that why i wasnt sure about it  :D (btw he just released pretty cool mixtape) shame that so many animosity in SD if they join forces SD scene would be unfuckitable but well it is what it is we can only appreciated good music.

btw did u find out what with that ric/ise collabo?

lol yea tell me about it but it is what it is we'll get our shit together some day. and yea i asked mitchy and we haven't talked about it since. he said he had to talk to them about it but i'll ask ric tonight if he's not busy but i'll for sure get back to you about it. and that song that was on xxl vol. 4 was made a while before it was released on the mixtape but still that's a good question since it was still on it. but lil mitchy was on that song too if i remember correctly and he's not on Wrongkind no more either.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 04:15:37 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
about Lil Mitch i know cuz Mitchy explain this on other forum but anyway thx for all info and let me know when u have anu info

pecae

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 04:52:19 AM »
This song is great to drink to 8)