Author Topic: 6 New 2Pac Og's  (Read 1804 times)

Stan

Re: 6 New 2Pac Og's
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »

The link is still working fine for me..

Yes your right it is working now, but it wasn't when I first tried.  I've got these mp3s but they are only 128kbps.  I can re-rip the wav files to 256kbps or 220 to preserve the quality better.  I don't know how to upload it, do I need a special account or something.  If anyone thinks this is a good idea let me know...

woof

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 11:03:51 AM »
YES!!!

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »
Tattoo Tears samples Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise.. Sounds like it samples something else when it gets into the track as well. It sounds like that Stevie Wonder track, I can't remember the name
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

hobomotel

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
Tattoo Tears samples Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise.. Sounds like it samples something else when it gets into the track as well. It sounds like that Stevie Wonder track, I can't remember the name

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »

didnt know that. thanx!

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 11:28:25 AM »

That's the one, thanks.

Soopahigh

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
shit can u re up please  :-\
or pm me the link

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »
shit can u re up please  :-\
or pm me the link

If it says temp unavailable, just wait 20 seconds then refresh the page.

Salazar

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »

Portugoal

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
Roll some kush and smoke 1 to this.  8)

This is where the music belongs... with the people and its where it will all ultimately be...  MAKAVELI LIVES!

co-sign!  8)

the worst thing one could do, is change the music that Tupac/Makaveli The Don recorded. he recorded it in a specific way therefore nothing will do better justice to his legacy than to leave the masters alone & release his music as is!
NO REMIXING, and definitely NO REMASTERING!

props for the leaks :o & to all those involved w/ getting this out here!  8)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:55:55 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »
Can someone just briefly explain why Tupac has the same verse on Killuminati as Untouchable? Same session or what?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
Can someone just briefly explain why Tupac has the same verse on Killuminati as Untouchable? Same session or what?

No.. Pac just liked that verse a LOT.. he used it in the following songs (so far)..

Untouchable
Untouchable (freestyle)
Killuminati
War Games

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 03:55:32 PM »
Probably for the same reason Changes and I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto are alike.  Pac probably just felt like re-using the same verse.  It happens with a lot of people, especially within Death Row at the time.  For example, Kurupt's verse from This Life I Lead (and also his verse from Dumpin, I think) ended up on Loc'd Out Hood from the Gang Related soundtrack, and if you listen to a few songs from Snoop's Lost Sessions, you'll recognize some of the verses (like that one song that used the same verses from Midnight Love).

I'm digging the outro of Killuminati... so the shout-out to QD3 probably indicates who produced it.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »

No.. Pac just liked that verse a LOT.. he used it in the following songs (so far)..

Untouchable
Untouchable (freestyle)
Killuminati
War Games

Yeah I was thinking I have heard it on more than 2 tracks. War Gamez was that acapella that leaked If I am not mistaken. Thanks for the clarification.