Author Topic: 6 New 2Pac Og's  (Read 1805 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 6 New 2Pac Og's
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »
Can someone just briefly explain why Tupac has the same verse on Killuminati as Untouchable? Same session or what?

No.. Pac just liked that verse a LOT.. he used it in the following songs (so far)..

Untouchable
Untouchable (freestyle)
Killuminati
War Games

Yeah I was thinking I have heard it on more than 2 tracks. War Gamez was that acapella that leaked If I am not mistaken. Thanks for the clarification.

No prob..  yep War Games acapella came out almost a year ago. And Killuminati was produced by Tony Pizarro

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 04:08:38 PM »
No prob..  yep War Games acapella came out almost a year ago. And Killuminati was produced by Tony Pizarro
Well, the retail version was.  I thought I heard Pac yell "QD3" in the outro of the Killuminati OG that leaked (assuming it is really the OG, which I have no reason to doubt).

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 04:10:50 PM »
Well, the retail version was.  I thought I heard Pac yell "QD3" in the outro of the Killuminati OG that leaked (assuming it is really the OG, which I have no reason to doubt).

QD3 did not produce Killuminati. Tony Pizarro produced the OG, EDI mixed the retail.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »

at 4:10 on Killuminati OG, you hear him say "QD3 in this biatch" and then he says "Pizarro in this biatch"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »
sounds like G Litt had a lapse of judgement
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 06:57:57 PM »

at 4:10 on Killuminati OG, you hear him say "QD3 in this biatch" and then he says "Pizarro in this biatch"
Yeah... so which one was it and how do we know?  Or couldn't they both have produced it?  Or was QD3 just at Can Am doing cartwheels and Pac saw him from the booth and shouted him out?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
i like this Killuminati mix, even if it's not the original and is just the original acapella over a fake beat it's still tight....granted the remix of Killuminati would blow it out the water if Amaru didnt fuck with the outro
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 07:39:07 PM »
heres the vbr mp3s instead of the 128, enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KN89PFS6

2face09

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 07:52:10 PM »
thank you :)

dnjp4life

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 04:18:32 AM »
YES!!!

Yes!  Thanks for these, always down to add to my OG 2Pac collection.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:08 AM »
Funny thing is that I had someone PM me 2 days ago asking me to buy these tracks, lucky I didn't.

i had the same retard tryin to sell me tracks i already had lmao.....i just played along wit him

You seem to always pop up saying you have everything. meh, faggot,.
Wideasleep will fail

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 07:39:55 AM »
Funny thing is that I had someone PM me 2 days ago asking me to buy these tracks, lucky I didn't.

i had the same retard tryin to sell me tracks i already had lmao.....i just played along wit him

Aww U Mad Lil Bitch?  ;)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 07:46:09 AM »

Aww U Mad Lil Bitch?  ;)

No im not old man  ;D
Wideasleep will fail

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 07:49:27 AM »

Aww U Mad Lil Bitch?  ;)

No im not old man  ;D

then stop bitching like a hoe on the rag  :)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 07:54:59 AM »

Aww U Mad Lil Bitch?  ;)

No im not old man  ;D

then stop bitching like a hoe on the rag  :)

The only bitch that i see is you. No one wants you here. Loser.
Wideasleep will fail