Author Topic: Gangsta News of the Week  (Read 103 times)

Trauma-san

Gangsta News of the Week
« on: December 17, 2002, 09:07:00 AM »
Ace Reporter, DJ Trauma Here.  Just Thought I'd Drop In, And Let Cha Know The Latest Gangsta News Out East, In Beautiful North CackaLacky.  

First, I just saw on the news, Some fool broke into the DMV last night, and stole the machine you print the Drivers Licenses up with.  Now THAT'S, Gangsta!

Next; Some drunk was being chased by the cops last night, and got his car turned around to the point that he was actually able to hit the cop car with it.  It was a 70's model lincoln, of course.  Now THAT'S, Gangsta!

Any gangsta news from the gangsta associated press out theea?

Tha_Reverend

Re:Gangsta News of the Week
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 02:48:43 PM »
LMAO!!! steelin shit to make IDs. that IS gangsta! hahahaha.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 04:17:35 PM »
my homeboy waz smoking a joint and there waz a guy who looked and came over and he took off thinking it waz a cop or security guard and he took off and when he came bacc that fool waz one of his homeboy lol now thats jus STUPID not really gangsta!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 04:43:27 PM »
High school student earns A in hacking

Reid Ellison, an 11th-grader at Anzar High School in San Juan Bautista, recently decided a cool student project would be to hack into the school's computer grading system. So he presented the idea to school administrators, and they gave him the go-ahead.

He hacked his way in without difficulty. Once there, he wanted to leave a footprint to prove he had been successful. But he couldn't artificially bump up his grades -- he already had a straight-A average.

His solution? Lower his grades. He dropped himself from a 4.0 grade-point average to 1.9.

``I had a pretty good idea that it wasn't the best security system,'' Reid said. Once he had his hacking program in place, figuring out the password ``didn't take too long -- 200 milliseconds.''

After his hacking venture was recorded, Reid remembered perhaps the most important stage of the project. He made sure his grades were adjusted back up.

He obviously didn't get that 4.0 by accident.

LOL, NOW DAT iGANGSTA......

Blade, Get 2 work and hack into my skools......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 04:48:12 PM »
LmAO...

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 09:00:12 PM »
Now, that Kid Was GANGSTA.  Does Reuters Have Any Gangsta News To ADd?