Author Topic: T-MAC VS KOBE  (Read 936 times)

2DaMtHrOwEd

• 'G'
T-MAC VS KOBE
« on: December 17, 2002, 12:42:31 PM »
kobe is one of the best right now but i think hes slightly over rated  T MAC = the best player right now thats my opinion plus hes even a yr yunger than kobe  and hes better and he keeps improveing each season he can lead his team to the play offs basically by him self,kobe earlier this proved he wudnt be able to with out shaq the lakers sucked but even with shaq back the magic still beat em,and t mac anit as stuck on him self as kobe his actions speak louder than his words but i look forward to those playin against each for many years to come its will sort of be like the wilkins and jordan rivalry but sorta the other way around mcgrady bein the better player wit no championships and kobe with them lol
Gold diggaz get pennies plenty hoes don't get any
if she's a strippa I'm gon tip her with a counterfeit 20
Goin to get the new J's if foot locker ain't got em
I'm gon grab the store clerk and drop him in the rock bottom
Shh... I'm bout to sneak up on Bin Laden
Ask him where he been hidin, then slap the snot out him
Pay top tolla for hungry rot weiler
Make you eat his dog food and see how quick you can run patna

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:T-MAC VS KOBE
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 06:05:33 PM »
Kobe...How many triple doubles does TMac has this year?

PS, anyone seen that elbow? LMAO...

EM28

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 06:41:33 PM »
kobe is one of the best right now but i think hes slightly over rated  T MAC = the best player right now thats my opinion plus hes even a yr yunger than kobe  and hes better and he keeps improveing each season he can lead his team to the play offs basically by him self,kobe earlier this proved he wudnt be able to with out shaq the lakers sucked but even with shaq back the magic still beat em,and t mac anit as stuck on him self as kobe his actions speak louder than his words but i look forward to those playin against each for many years to come its will sort of be like the wilkins and jordan rivalry but sorta the other way around mcgrady bein the better player wit no championships and kobe with them lol

what ever dogg, kobe is better.
last year t mac was nothing now just cause he's leading in scoring he's the best.  Kobe is an all around better player.  and like nik said how many triple doubles does t mac have?  Kobe leads the league in triple doubles.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 07:30:14 PM »
TMAC lead his shitty ass team single handedly to the playoffs plus more, kobe cant lead his team to 1 win without shaq, give me a break

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 07:58:36 PM »
TMAC lead his shitty ass team single handedly to the playoffs plus more, kobe cant lead his team to 1 win without shaq, give me a break

REAL TALK^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 08:22:51 PM »
t-mac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 08:31:13 PM »

Give ureself a break...Lakers don't have ANYONE...Just Kobe and Shaq...Magic have a bunch of roll players FOOL!...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 09:08:05 PM »

Give ureself a break...Lakers don't have ANYONE...Just Kobe and Shaq...Magic have a bunch of roll players FOOL!...PeACe

exactly why doesn't anyone else understand that

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 09:29:29 PM »
role players my ass

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 10:34:01 PM »
I think kobe and tmac are about the same but I give the edge to kobe because he is a better clutch player and a better defender

lol ^ ok the magic made the playoffs the year before the magic signed tmac and grant hill...they improved thier record 2 games in tmacs 1st year and made the playoffs as well. but last year they missed the playoffs....go figure :P

tmac has the better players around him since they made the playoffs before tmac was signed...take kobe and shaq away from the lakers and they wont even win 20 games...I rest my case!!!!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2002, 12:43:59 PM »
It's very close, but at the moment I would say Kobe is the all round better player, but T-Mac has taken over his role as the showman, and some of his performances this year have been superb. Last season T-Mac was performing like this season sometimes just not as consistantly as this year. He is improving all the time, and I think that by this time next year he will have overtaken Kobe.

EM28

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2002, 05:09:18 PM »
lakers don't have a team.  They only have shaq and kobe.

dpgc2002

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2002, 09:09:24 AM »
I think both those cats are overrated as fuk...They're good players but they don't show up for every game, to be considered the best you have to give 100% every time out, no excuses for little injuries or sickness like these 2 guys have been doing...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2002, 01:45:17 AM »
It's very close, but at the moment I would say Kobe is the all round better player, but T-Mac has taken over his role as the showman, and some of his performances this year have been superb. Last season T-Mac was performing like this season sometimes just not as consistantly as this year. He is improving all the time, and I think that by this time next year he will have overtaken Kobe.

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2002, 01:53:59 AM »
i was just checkin some team stats, only one person in the lakers besides shaq n kobe averages over 10 points, and 3 people besides t mac average 15 points, 15 points and 10 points. hmmmmmm....

kick ass album