Author Topic: T-MAC VS KOBE  (Read 937 times)

EM28

Re:T-MAC VS KOBE
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2002, 08:08:22 AM »
yeah see, we don't have a good scoring team.  Kobe could shoot the whole game if he wanted too.  But look Kobe passes the ball more than he used too.  He's getting more assists.  Lakers aren't a team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2002, 06:48:17 PM »
I think kobe and tmac are about the same but I give the edge to kobe because he is a better clutch player and a better defender

TMAC lead his shitty ass team single handedly to the playoffs plus more, kobe cant lead his team to 1 win without shaq, give me a break

lol ^ ok the magic made the playoffs the year before the magic signed tmac and grant hill...they improved thier record 2 games in tmacs 1st year and made the playoffs as well. but last year they missed the playoffs....go figure :P

tmac has the better players around him since they made the playoffs before tmac was signed...take kobe and shaq away from the lakers and they wont even win 20 games...I rest my case!!!!

Good post...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 01:37:34 AM »
I think both those cats are overrated as fuk...They're good players but they don't show up for every game, to be considered the best you have to give 100% every time out, no excuses for little injuries or sickness like these 2 guys have been doing...
i kinda agree....not too much overated....but when you start comparing them to legends like Jordan....there is no comparisson where do these people get this from?....i mean common Jordan gave 110% everyday...sick, hurt, healthy whatever...he always balled you up.....he found a way to win....if his team was not doing shit....he would go and score 60 on your ass....but dont get me wrong these are great players....and i think kobe will take tmac overall.....