Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153722 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1185 on: January 27, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »
LeBron is a God.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1186 on: January 27, 2012, 06:46:41 PM »
wonder when Wade is coming back?

I'm sure they'll win at least 1 or 2 rings, but why do GM's think that getting two face up forwards (nyc) and getting basically 3 ball dominant face up players n which both of the perimeter players arnt natural shooters (no spot ups).

i mean why, i truly don't understand that. melo and howard, howard and cp3, deron and howard, stout and cp3, stout and deron, wade and howard, lebron and howard. those are much better combos.

imo, stout needs to balance his scoring style more, he needs to have more low post game since anthonys running the perimeter, not just standing around the elbow hoping to shoot the ball.

and i still haven't seen any significant improvement on james's post game nor his shooting.  dude is gonna be nothing once he hits his 30s.

LOONEY, WHATS UP MY HOMIE

nm brah, dont recognize your name though who r ya?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1187 on: January 27, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »
wonder when Wade is coming back?

I'm sure they'll win at least 1 or 2 rings, but why do GM's think that getting two face up forwards (nyc) and getting basically 3 ball dominant face up players n which both of the perimeter players arnt natural shooters (no spot ups).

i mean why, i truly don't understand that. melo and howard, howard and cp3, deron and howard, stout and cp3, stout and deron, wade and howard, lebron and howard. those are much better combos.

imo, stout needs to balance his scoring style more, he needs to have more low post game since anthonys running the perimeter, not just standing around the elbow hoping to shoot the ball.

and i still haven't seen any significant improvement on james's post game nor his shooting.  dude is gonna be nothing once he hits his 30s.

LOONEY, WHATS UP MY HOMIE

good 2 see u back hack,

+1

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #1188 on: January 28, 2012, 01:36:03 AM »
hey NIK do u think the LAkers have a shot at ever beating Miami during this LEbron/Wade run?

0-3 so far.

regular season...who knows. miami/lebron approach those games like game 7 of the nba finals, so they typically have the upper hand in those regular season battles. if they make the finals with lebron as their leader, it's hard to imagine them beating us, unless lebron turns into a completely different person (aka not a choke-artist who can't lead a team)

Sccit

« Reply #1189 on: January 28, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
hey NIK do u think the LAkers have a shot at ever beating Miami during this LEbron/Wade run?

0-3 so far.

regular season...who knows. miami/lebron approach those games like game 7 of the nba finals, so they typically have the upper hand in those regular season battles. if they make the finals with lebron as their leader, it's hard to imagine them beating us, unless lebron turns into a completely different person (aka not a choke-artist who can't lead a team)

you can't be confident in your teams current structure, can you?  you traded Odom for nothing so it's basically an older version of last years team.....if you trade for Howard you have to give up Bynum plus another good player which may neutralize the impact of Howard depending on who the MAgic can land.

plus that nigga Kobe gettin old, hes putting in work now because he knows hes on my fantasy team but he had a few bad games this year

our bench is deeper this year, especially when blake gets back...i dont mind losing odom, cuz bynum is getting his touches, and this will pay off big time. we also have much nicer rookies than we've had in a while...especially in goudelock - kid is a knock down shooter.

PG Derek Fisher...Steve Blake/Andrew Goudelock
SG Kobe Bryant...Jason Kapono/Darius Morris
SF Matt Barnes...World Peace/Devin Ebanks/Luke Walton
PF Pau Gasol...Josh McRoberts/Derrick Caracter
C Andrew Bynum...Troy Murphy

beastin

Sccit

« Reply #1190 on: January 28, 2012, 01:55:21 AM »
oh and not to mention D-Fish sucks ass too.  Lakers would get WAXED if they went up against OKC in the playoffs, especially on back to back nights lol

LOL...right. cuz Gasol + Bynum wouldnt own Perkins + Ibaka in the post. get the fuck outta here.

Sccit

« Reply #1191 on: January 28, 2012, 01:56:18 AM »

plus that nigga Kobe gettin old, hes putting in work now because he knows hes on my fantasy team but he had a few bad games this year

LOL...the fantasy league u were scared to have me in, cuz I shit on you ever year.

Sccit

« Reply #1192 on: January 28, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »

LOL...the fantasy league u were scared to have me in, cuz I shit on you ever year.

actually i had 3 people ask me not to invite you because....TO QUOTE ONE EXACTLY  "im tired of that dude offering wackass 2 for 1s"

no lie :)

BTW - man your lakers are old as fuck and u cant admit it?  enjoy another sweep in the playoffs with that roster lol

what a lame excuse...as if it's a mission to click the "reject" button on a trade.

so basically, all ur real life buddies were scared to face me? lmfao. really, though, how can u play in a league and not invite back the champion? smh...now, regardless of who wins , there will be an asterisk by it, cuz u pussies never took out the title holder. slap yaself for bein scared of my fantasy skills, my dude.

and like i said, we have nice, young players to go with the old ones....Bynum is fuckin 24 years old. shits amazin.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:47:21 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1193 on: January 28, 2012, 01:29:05 PM »
lol @ saying the Heat play like its game seven when Kobe is playing defense he would play on MJ if there was a game to decide whose better.

Sccit

« Reply #1194 on: January 28, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »
you stupid jew

nobody was "Scared to face you" they just wanted a fair league without some asshole offering two bench players for a starter

and Lebron owns Kobe...Kobe gonna have to leave town to be on a team that can beat Miami lol

wtf do u mean "fair league"...lmfao, ur acting like theres no reject button on the trades. and it aint like u didnt go around vetoing my trades, even when they were PROVEN to be fair, smh. so if anything, u cheated...proposing trades to people doesnt change the fairness of a league, genius, it takes exactly 1 second to click the "reject trade" button....smfh@that retarded ass excuse to not have the hands-down best player in ur league.

Sccit

« Reply #1195 on: January 28, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
lol @ saying the Heat play like its game seven when Kobe is playing defense he would play on MJ if there was a game to decide whose better.

it's obvious that the inexperienced teams (Miami, Clippers, etc.) approach these sorta games a lot differently than teams who have won it all.. historically, Lakers dont peak until it's time to peak. even in '09 and '10, we lost to LeBron in the regular season, but won the title.....it's BEEN like this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1196 on: January 28, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »

it's obvious that the inexperienced teams (Miami, Clippers, etc.) approach these sorta games a lot differently than teams who have won it all.. historically, Lakers dont peak until it's time to peak. even in '09 and '10, we lost to LeBron in the regular season, but won the title.....it's BEEN like this.

I refuse to believe you watched that game if you're going to tell me LeBron went all out & Kobe was "chillin'". Shit, the Lakers were calling that win against the Clippers a few days ago a "must win".

Sccit

« Reply #1197 on: January 28, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »

I refuse to believe you watched that game if you're going to tell me LeBron went all out & Kobe was "chillin'". Shit, the Lakers were calling that win against the Clippers a few days ago a "must win".

look...of course Kobe wants to win and tries to win while he's out there playing....but the Lakers don't prepare for or approach these games the way the inexperienced teams do. i'm dead serious, LeBron feels like he just won the championship every time he beats Kobe. so far, it has been the biggest accomplishment in his career. come on, son...any1 who knows the history of the league knows that the best teams don't start going all out until april. like i say every year, though, we'll see in the playoffs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1198 on: January 28, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »
when was the last time Kobe beat Lebron anyway?

Sccit

« Reply #1199 on: January 28, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »

miami has more NBA finals experience over the last year than the Lakers do

yea..a losing experience LOL