Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153559 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1245 on: January 29, 2012, 04:36:36 PM »
LeBron is insane!  He DOES need to learn how to finish game tho.  But still, hes fucking nuts. 

And NIK, you know if you replaced Kobe with LeBron right now you would be sitting at the top of the west and not doing as shitty as they are.  Just admit it, the Lakers would be much better with LeBron, Pau and Bynum than they are right now.  With Brons old bench boss, M Brown...

Youre so jealous when it comes to LeBron, its pretty pathetic.

LOL, wtf u talkin about?...Lakers are not bad cuz of Kobe. the resurgence of Kobe has easily been the one bright spot on our team this year. we are strugglin cuz were  learning the new system, as well as getting acquainted as a new team, all during a compact schedule. LeBron would be STRUGGLING in a situation like this. come to think of it, didn't the Heat start something like 8-9 last year? come on, now.

trust me, i'm not jealous of a dude who hasn't proven shit in his career yet...come on, plant, lets be real. fact of the matter is, every time i see lebron playing in crucial moments, i see him folding under pressure. i've never seen it so obvious with ANY other player in the league. it's like, i already KNOW he's gunna choke before he does it. ya feel me?

PLANT

« Reply #1246 on: January 29, 2012, 04:37:22 PM »
LeBron is insane!  He DOES need to learn how to finish game tho.  But still, hes fucking nuts. 

And NIK, you know if you replaced Kobe with LeBron right now you would be sitting at the top of the west and not doing as shitty as they are.  Just admit it, the Lakers would be much better with LeBron, Pau and Bynum than they are right now.  With Brons old bench boss, M Brown...

LOL, wtf u talkin about?...Lakers are not bad cuz of Kobe. the resurgence of Kobe has easily been the one bright spot on our team this year. we are strugglin cuz were  learning the new system, as well as getting acquainted as a new team, all during a compact schedule. LeBron would be STRUGGLING in a situation like this. come to think of it, didn't the Heat start something like 8-9 last year? come on, now.

trust me, i'm not jealous of a dude who hasn't proven shit in his career yet...come on, plant, lets be real. fact of the matter is, every time i see lebron playing in crucial moments, i see him folding under pressure. i've never seen it so obvious with ANY other player in the league. it's like, i already KNOW he's gunna choke before he does it. ya feel me?

you're so mad!  and so predictable!!

Sccit

« Reply #1247 on: January 29, 2012, 04:37:58 PM »
when Bron made it to the finals w the cavs and they were winning 60+ games, he never had the talent around him like kobe did.  imagine if lebron played with lamar, pau and bynum? 

LOL...LeBron played with his share of good players, including WADE & BOSH last year. show me what he's done, then speak. not what he CAN do. there's a difference, bro.

Sccit

« Reply #1248 on: January 29, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »

you're so mad!  and so predictable!!

LOL. ok?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1249 on: January 29, 2012, 04:51:29 PM »
when Bron made it to the finals w the cavs and they were winning 60+ games, he never had the talent around him like kobe did.  imagine if lebron played with lamar, pau and bynum? 

LOL...LeBron played with his share of good players, including WADE & BOSH last year. show me what he's done, then speak. not what he CAN do. there's a difference, bro.

yeah wade and bosh this last year

how about those years in Cleveland with 50 year old Shaq and Mo Williams lmao

MO FREAKING WILLIAMS lol

Sccit

« Reply #1250 on: January 29, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »

yeah wade and bosh this last year

how about those years in Cleveland with 50 year old Shaq and Mo Williams lmao

MO FREAKING WILLIAMS lol

Mo Williams was an all-star that year..LeBron apologists gotta stop actin like Cavs didnt have a strong team that year. Anderson Varaejo was a beast on defense, even made the all-defensive team that year. Antawn Jamison was also an all-star, 20-10 player, and was the franchise player on the Wizards before the Cavs acquired him...u actin like LeBron was around a bunch of scrubs, which simply wasnt the case. Cavs had one of the best defensive units in the league that year. They won 60+ games...if LeBron didn't choke, Cavs coulda easily taken out Boston that year. quit actin like they didn't have a chance LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1251 on: January 29, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
Now PLANT makes three people who realize you're a fucking idiot.

NIK said if LeBron was on on the first 3-peat team or the recent Laker team that won the Finals, they wouldn't have won lmfao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1252 on: January 29, 2012, 05:31:45 PM »
if Mo Williams played on any other team is not an all star

lmao @ using the allstar argument....he had Lebron to play with!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1253 on: January 29, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

I don't understand it though, it's why he proves he's too biased & not knowledgeable enough to speak about it.

The Lakers get destroyed last year, but everyone BUT Kobe choked. Kobe had Pau, Bynum, Artest, Odom. That's an absolute joke.

PLANT

« Reply #1254 on: January 29, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »

;D

Sccit

« Reply #1255 on: January 29, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »
Now PLANT makes three people who realize you're a fucking idiot.

NIK said if LeBron was on on the first 3-peat team or the recent Laker team that won the Finals, they wouldn't have won lmfao.

no way in hell Lakers woulda threepeated with LeBron in place of Kobe....Kobe was holdin down those 4th quarters with some amazing clutch play in those years. without kobe stepping his game up when it was on the line, we would not have threepeated. we all know how reliable lebron is in the clutch, so i'm pretty shocked that ur acting as if that claim is laughable, when it's perfectly valid.

Sccit

« Reply #1256 on: January 29, 2012, 06:48:28 PM »

I don't understand it though, it's why he proves he's too biased & not knowledgeable enough to speak about it.

The Lakers get destroyed last year, but everyone BUT Kobe choked. Kobe had Pau, Bynum, Artest, Odom. That's an absolute joke.

thats cuz it's the truth...Kobe played his game in the series vs. the Mavs last year. LeBron didn't. whats so hard to understand?

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #1257 on: January 29, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1259 on: January 30, 2012, 01:10:09 AM »
kobe could never do this:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/29/lebron-james-dunk-video/

SMH, dude is a freak.
agreed!

Na, you ain't heard? Lemme go dig up the posts where our neighborhood genius said Kobe is a hands down better dunker than LeBron.

I think he even went as far to say LeBron "isn't a good dunker" lmao.