Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155589 times)

rayallen0

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1530 on: March 03, 2012, 02:02:57 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #1531 on: March 03, 2012, 03:36:32 AM »
lol.. by this point, u HAVE to be a dickrider not to see it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1532 on: March 03, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »
9 game win streak snapped last night by Utah

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1533 on: March 03, 2012, 10:05:46 AM »
Lebron had 17 in the 4th quarter last night including two critical shots that came towards the end, certainly not his fault they lost

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1534 on: March 03, 2012, 10:13:26 AM »
Lebron had 17 in the 4th quarter last night including two critical shots that came towards the end, certainly not his fault they lost

+1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1535 on: March 03, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
I love how niggas like NIK sat there for years & said "LeBron can't shoot. He doesn't have a good jump shot". Now after LeBron dominates the entire 4th quarter, gets double teamed upon getting the inbound, sets Haslem up with a shot he's made his CAREER off of, opposed to forcing up some shit, people like NIK find something to say.

Nice free throw by Wade at 98-96. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #1536 on: March 03, 2012, 12:28:02 PM »
lmao@the dumb mutherfuckers who dont realize that LeBron doesnt have the balls to take the final shot of a game and never fails to chokes in the end.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1537 on: March 03, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »
I honestly would've thought a guy who watches one sport would actually know what he's talking about in that one sport. Pretty pathetic.

rayallen0

« Reply #1538 on: March 03, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
lmao@the dumb mutherfuckers who dont realize that LeBron doesnt have the balls to take the final shot of a game and never fails to chokes in the end.
wish he balled like you

i like how you call everybody a dickrider who doesn't agree with you. go back to your delusional little world.

For some reason they did a pick & roll instead of an isolation play. Haslem was wide open and lebron had both defender come after him. A pick and roll works like that. It drawed a 3-2 on the weak side. Anybody who has ever played basketball knows that is what you are supposed to do.

Should Lebron of taken it in the all star game? yes. are there other times he should of? yes. this time? no.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:41:41 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #1539 on: March 03, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
lmao, wtf are u talkin about?...Lebron was hitting fadeaway three pointers fallin out of bounce. he had a little 15 footer he coulda pulled up and shot, or he coulda just taken it in. point is, you want ur best player taking the last shot, especially when he's 8-9 in the quarter. EVERYONE in the basketball world is sayin this...it's only the LeBron jockers who are stickin up for him after yet ANOTHER display of pure pussiness.

Sccit

« Reply #1540 on: March 03, 2012, 12:44:26 PM »
I honestly would've thought a guy who watches one sport would actually know what he's talking about in that one sport. Pretty pathetic.

yea...cuz i'm the only one calling out lebron on this lmao.

and you're also not notorious for bein a lebron dicksucker.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1541 on: March 03, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »

Apparently me & the rest of the forum lol.

"He could up pulled up with two defenders on him & take a 19 footers" (LOL, this nigga)...or he could of set up a guy who hits seventeen footers like they're layups with a wide open look.

That was the play called. LeBron ran it. It worked. He missed the shot.

Cute how as it becomes more & more apparent the Heat are a lock for a ring this year, the reaching gets more & more outrageous. Not only are you dead wrong, but now you're using ESPN analysts as your back up. Or should I say "BSPN" analysts...your words.

Sccit

« Reply #1542 on: March 03, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »

Apparently me & the rest of the forum lol.

"He could up pulled up with two defenders on him & take a 19 footers" (LOL, this nigga)...or he could of set up a guy who hits seventeen footers like they're layups with a wide open look.

That was the play called. LeBron ran it. It worked. He missed the shot.

Cute how as it becomes more & more apparent the Heat are a lock for a ring this year, the reaching gets more & more outrageous. Not only are you dead wrong, but now you're using ESPN analysts as your back up. Or should I say "BSPN" analysts...your words.

i never said anything about bspn...i dont even watch that gayass "network". i listen to fox sports radio and EVERYONE, from the analysts to the callers, were laughing at lebron's unwillingness to take the last shot. and not because it was a one time occurrence...because thats who he is. it's his dna. he lacks the killer instinct of the GOATs, and it's been apparent for a long time now. this is not the reason, it's just yet another example. only dicksuckers like u are failing to realize that lebron lacks balls in the clutch. seriously.

it woulda been the right basketball play if his name was mario chalmers or norris cole. NOT LEBRON JAMES.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1543 on: March 03, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »
wish he balled like you

i like how you call everybody a dickrider who doesn't agree with you. go back to your delusional little world.

For some reason they did a pick & roll instead of an isolation play. Haslem was wide open and lebron had both defender come after him. A pick and roll works like that. It drawed a 3-2 on the weak side. Anybody who has ever played basketball knows that is what you are supposed to do.

Should Lebron of taken it in the all star game? yes. are there other times he should of? yes. this time? no.

Thing is...Lebron was hitting crazy shots left and right. Amazing shots! He was pure heat. Perfect 4th quarter. So the whole b-ball rules or what you should in a situation like this falls out of the window. Lebron should've ended it. There's no way around it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1544 on: March 03, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
I love how NIK is so narrow minded that he doesn't understand that there are millions of people who feel the same way about LeBron as he does. I mean, all those callers HAD to have been unbiased, right? Just calling it down the line? ::)

You may be a better rapper than talking basketball. & I really thought you couldn't be worse at anything than Hip Hop.