Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160819 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1545 on: March 03, 2012, 01:06:02 PM »
lmao@the dumb mutherfuckers who dont realize that LeBron doesnt have the balls to take the final shot of a game and never fails to chokes in the end.
wish he balled like you

i like how you call everybody a dickrider who doesn't agree with you. go back to your delusional little world.

For some reason they did a pick & roll instead of an isolation play. Haslem was wide open and lebron had both defender come after him. A pick and roll works like that. It drawed a 3-2 on the weak side. Anybody who has ever played basketball knows that is what you are supposed to do.

Should Lebron of taken it in the all star game? yes. are there other times he should of? yes. this time? no.

Thing is...Lebron was hitting crazy shots left and right. Amazing shots! He was pure heat. Perfect 4th quarter. So the whole b-ball rules or what you should in a situation like this falls out of the window. Lebron should've ended it. There's no way around it.

glad to see that there are still normal peeps postin here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1546 on: March 03, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »
lol @ blaming LeBron for Spoe's call.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1547 on: March 03, 2012, 01:48:31 PM »
Spoe has to win a title this year or else he's done

Sccit

« Reply #1548 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:08 PM »
LeBron is easily one of the most gifted athlete's in NBA history and dude can ball out of his mind. But if you're gonna sit there and tell me this guy isn't afraid of the moment in late game situations, then you're just lying to yourself. Mentality is a big part of the game...that killer instinct when the game is on the line and everyone else is too nervous to take that shot...some people have it and some people don't. Jordan had it, Kobe has it, Lebron doesn't. That's all there is to it.

rayallen0

« Reply #1549 on: March 03, 2012, 02:53:30 PM »
LeBron is easily one of the most gifted athlete's in NBA history and dude can ball out of his mind. But if you're gonna sit there and tell me this guy isn't afraid of the moment in late game situations, then you're just lying to yourself. Mentality is a big part of the game...that killer instinct when the game is on the line and everyone else is too nervous to take that shot...some people have it and some people don't. Jordan had it, Kobe has it, Lebron doesn't. That's all there is to it.
oh good after 50 comments of pure hate you actually use logic and say what you mean like a person trying to make a point.

yes that i agree with at this point in time.

Sccit

« Reply #1550 on: March 03, 2012, 02:58:15 PM »
oh good after 50 comments of pure hate you actually use logic and say what you mean like a person trying to make a point.

LOL...but thats what i was saying the whole time. you're just too sensitive to understand.

Sccit

« Reply #1551 on: March 03, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rvGL0eIBeRM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rvGL0eIBeRM</a>

^^This is when he passed it up against the Thunder for the Eddie House game winner. I understand that this time around, the result was good......but look at the shot he passed up. You can't tell me this guy isnt afraid to take the shot with the game on the line.

rayallen0

« Reply #1552 on: March 03, 2012, 03:29:02 PM »

LOL...but thats what i was saying the whole time. you're just too sensitive to understand.
Walking punchline. no balls. choke artist.

then a well written out paragraph.

Sorry i'm actually an emo super sensetive kid  :'( how dare you insult bron bron!

Sccit

« Reply #1553 on: March 03, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »

Walking punchline. no balls. choke artist.

then a well written out paragraph.

Sorry i'm actually an emo super sensetive kid  :'( how dare you insult bron bron!

it's all good...i understand.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1554 on: March 03, 2012, 04:44:24 PM »
eh these games today are boring

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1555 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
The man is the best player on the planet. It cannot be argued.

Sccit

« Reply #1556 on: March 03, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »
The man is the best player on the planet. It cannot be argued.

if the best player on the planet gets outplayed by Joel Anthony in the NBA Finals, the NBA is in a really bad state.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1557 on: March 03, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
Lebron is better than Kobe, so to quote Thesaurus "All i know is that"

Hack Wilson - real

Will D Wade kick Kobe's ass again on Sunday?
« Reply #1558 on: March 04, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »
i wonder if D Wade is gonna give Kobe another concussion

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1559 on: March 04, 2012, 01:04:44 PM »
RONDO:  18 POINTS, 20 ASSISTS AND 17 REBOUNDS

BEST PG IN THE WORLD  8)